Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Govardhan ReddyYour feedback matters!
My mother is hypertensive since 2 years, she has hypothyroidism also, her uric acid level is 7 since 1 year it is not coming to normal range, even after taking zyloric 300 tab, now she is complaining increased urination at night time and severe itching all over the body what should I do?
I am 22 years old male, my kidney transplant was done 8 years ago I am doing doing gym from last 2 years my creatine is 1.9 urea is 48 is it safe to take bcaa supplement, is there effect on kidneys due to bcaa.
Dear sir regarding stones problem I have stones problem, tablet which I using doctors said more use can harm your kidney so please give me proper advise to me so that I can drop those tablets.
Hi. Whenever I paas urine I feel burning sensation and little pain. Have done ultrasound todays. Reports says 8 mm calculus is seen at left VUJ with upstream hydroureteronephrosis. Both kidneys are normal. What should I do now. please suggest treatment.
I seem to gave Balanitis again and again. Which lead to UTI also once. I think I have a lot of foreskin and which becomes easily red. Some red dots on the penis and a redness around the tip. Makes me uncomfortable and irritable. What antibiotic is best and what creams to I apply. Do I take any oral antifungal along with it?
Kidney is a crucial detoxifying organ that performs a lot of functions including, absorption of minerals, filtration of blood and production of hormones and urine. It also helps your body to maintain a healthy PH level. Since kidney failure can prove to be fatal, it is essential to keep it healthy, to ensure smooth function of your system.
The following are the tips to ensure the health of your kidneys:
- Adequate intake of water: It is advised to drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water daily, to help your kidneys function properly. Adequate intake of water ensures that your body is able to flush out the harmful toxins at regular intervals. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
- Control your blood pressure and blood sugar level: Diabetes is one of the major causes of kidney failure. It is recommended to control your blood sugar level on a regular basis to ensure healthy functioning of your kidney. People who have high level of blood sugar and blood pressure are more susceptible to suffer from kidney disorders.
- Quit tobacco: Accumulations of toxins in your body tend to have a harmful impact on not only your kidneys but also on your overall health. It is strictly recommended to quit smoking and using other forms of tobacco to protect your kidneys from damage.
- Reduce weight: Obesity and the problem of excessive body fat are harmful for your body in more than ways than one. Being overweight makes you more susceptible to develop kidney cancer. Therefore, it is advisable to lose a few kilos to ensure the proper functioning of your kidneys.
- Avoid intake of analgesics without prescription: Most analgesics have the tendency to be harsh on your kidneys. Ingestion of analgesics increases your risk of developing kidney cancer. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, and acetaminophen are some of the analgesics, which are known to affect your kidneys in the long term. Therefore, it is necessary to avoid taking them without consulting a doctor.
- Include healthy food in your diet: If you increase the intake of green vegetables in your diet, it will help your body to accelerate the process of detoxification. Fruits and vegetables including watermelon, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, apples, cabbage, cauliflower, peppers, garlic and onions provide considerable aid in removing the toxins out of your system. However, in case if you are already suffering from kidney disease, this point is not applicable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Burning urine ho raha hai. Urologist Dr. UROFLOWMETRY test karne ke liya bola ha. Uska report. 1) flow rates are normal 2) voided volume is large 3) voiding times prolonged. Max flow rate 19.0 ml/s Voided volume 909 ml Delay time N.A. S Voiding time 76 s Flow time 76 s Average flow rate 12.0 ml/s Time to max flow 35 s Is report ka imprison kaya hoga? Dr. Medicine .1) tab niftran 2) tab urispas. 200 mg @@@ urine ka rt. Test and me test kiya ha sab normal. Blood ma vi sab normal ha. actually problems. .kaya ha jo burning urine ho raha ha. Pls help.
Hello, From past few weeks sometime blood comes out from my anus but there is no burning sensation. Also a lump has formed near anus area, but that is not too big. I have taken zenflox for 5 days and pilex by himalaya I am taking. I am drinking 7 ltr of water approx and have cut down all spicy food. Do I need to go for surgery? What will be cost if I need to go for surgery?
When I go urine at the time blood is coming with urine at the time pain is very high what we can for that.
My wife is pregnant always having pain in lower part of abdomen and having urine infection several times. So please tell me what I do.
Pain at back side and many times urinate and pain during urinate. I did ultrasound but there is no problem I am facing problem from 2 years. Tamsulosin 4 mg I have taken but not working .Please help me.
My dad is a colon cancer patient since 2013. He was operated thrice, 6 chemo n 23 radiotherapy done. He had an intestinal obstruction so a bypass was done. Again the metastases at the rectal site has grown further and puss was formed. It was drained out by a small hole in the abdomen. He has urine burns. Sir, how much time it takes for the other parts to get affected? Pl advice. Am helpless.
I am having UTI for last 6 months. I am having burning sensation as well as frequent urination everyday. Taking medicine but not working. How should I get permanent cure All time I am feeling pressure inside me throat. Reflux. Major problem I can't sleep even. Abdominal pain sometimes HYPERACIDITY. My period is irregular due to polycystic ovary. Taking macrabonik Dsr. Still it is there. What should I do I hv epigastric pain relieved with food. After eating abdominal pain starts. Then reflux as well as constipation. I am terrible condition for last 10 months. PLZZZZZ HELP ME. I HV TRIED ALL HOME REMEDIES. NOTHING WORKING .I M IN BAD CONDITION HOW TO LIVE LIFE WITH SUCH MAJOR ISSUES.
My wife is 45 years old. She has lost a lot of weight in the last one year or so and also looks tired and exhausted by the end of the day, though previously, she did not suffer from these problems. Last week she suffered from acute stomach pain and the doctor advised some tests. From the reports, 2 things have come to light. 1. She has a cyst in her ovary and 2. She has a swelling in her kidney. Please advise what should be done?
I am suffering kidney stone pain. Today I have taken scan on both sides right side 7 mm and left side 3 mm. Previously I have used Neeri syrup and neeri tab and some ayurvedic tabs gokshurudi gugul and gokshurudi water. And I want to take same medication. Is it better or suggest me.
My husband is of 22 years and in every 2, 3 months he gets stone in kidney which pains a lot and after few days it comes out through urine. What can we do. How to stop dis. N is it affecting his kidney. Please suggest me something. I want to know the treatment and its adverse effect.
At the first symptom of stone pain, mix 2 oz of organic olive oil with 2 oz of organic lemon juice. Drink it straight and follow with a 12 ounce glass of purified water. Wait 30 minutes. Then, squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon into 12 ounces of purified water, add 1 tablespoon of organic raw apple cider vinegar and drink.
Apple cider vinegar, which is said to help dissolve stones. You can consume 1 tablespoon (14.8 ml) of apple cider vinegar each day, or mix it with water. Avoid using sorrel, which can cause calcium oxalate kidney stones to worsen. Banana stem juice is a well known treatment for kidney stone in India.