Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Govardhan GYour feedback matters!
One year ago, I cress an accident through bike ride and on that day some lightly pain on my right leg. But till date the leg pain will increase very high. So please suggest me what can I do?
I am suffering from back bone pain so I can't sleep well so what is the treatment to take for curing it what is the best medicine for it.
Hi, I am 35 years old. I have back and knee pain. I tried different type of ointments and pain killers. But there was no effect. I have also itching problem. Please advise.
My age is 29 years, I'm dark in colour, I'm having black tan on forehead. One year back a dermatologist did a NMPM chemical peel. She suggests some creams and medicines I used but no improvement in fore head tan. But now I become more black than before peel. She said more pigmentation is there. Is there any advice to getrid off tan. I used so many creams including kojivit Gel. So please suggest how to improve skin tone and removal of tan. Thanks in advance.
Hi, My leg is panning I took medicine also but not effect of that medicine. So what can I do tell me.
I play football daily for almost 2 years and now from past few months I am feeling pain in my legs during day time also. What should I do ?
I am 36 years old daily evening my left leg pain I have all ready used medicine but not any response.
My age is 39 I had fractured on leg toes. I had take treatment and my born is joined now. But my problem is now I get paining and spelling due to heavy message can you suggest any solutions for this.
In my leg joints heavy cracking sound is coming. I'm just 21 years. It is coming from last 1 year. What to for this problem.
I have lots of pain in my right hand and in right leg without any reason while am sitting not doing any work please suggest.
I am 22 years old, I ate all types of nutritious food but not gaining much weight according to my age and I feel fatigue while doing less work. I was treated for hepatitis four years ago. I feel An irregular heart rhythm while going to bed and takes much time to calm down for a normal heart rhythm, I feel tiring when I am doing hard works. Few days I noticed my hair loss. My hb count is 11. I feel less pain in my shoulders, how can I overcome this situation.
I have back pain problem some time I even not walk so what is the solution started 3 years ago after my delivery.
I am a football player. While playing a football match my left knee dashed with a player's knee. And now from that time my knee pains a lot. Its very hard to sit in Indian toilet. When the knee joint is fold and then when I stand up there is lot of pain in it. While running there is no issue. It happened in march'16. What exercise should I do?
I have sever joint pain it also swell in winter season so give me any succession to recover from It.
I am 21 years old male, I am getting pain below shoulder blade in side, and pain change right shoulder blade to left shoulder blade, when sitting it`s become very heavy pain, at the time sleep 5 minutes it will be relax for short time, what I should do.
Hi, I am 28y married male and I started felling pain in my shoulder, so I do x-ray and it shows that I have cervical spendlos (mild). So how I can care? And some time I fell pain when I move my neck reverse or waking up in morning. What should I do? I do gym daily so should I do or stop? Thank you.
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again.
Related Tip: "5 Common Causes of Hip Pain in Women"