Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GopinathYour feedback matters!
Suggest me something to get rid of dark circles and also skin whitening My skin type is dry I have my maRriage so please help me.
Hello Doctor! This is Sambhavi, I am 25 years old wanted to know actually which cream or lotion I should use to make my skin glowing, I have noticed that since some months my skin is getting dull, and my skin is so sensitive this is why I can't use any cream or lotion, please help me.
Doctor please give me solution for my face my face is getting tanned day by day please give me some medicines or ointment to get fair skin and to remove the tanning from my face.
My skin is very dry. When I don't apply any cream I feel dryness on my face and hand also. Suggest me some tips to improve it.
Respected Sir / Mam, My mom is having intense dark circles around eyes since 25 years. She had taken medicines containing vitamin+minerals+antioxidants. But there is no effect of it. Please suggest permanent solution over it.
I am suffering from the problem of dark circles I take a proper sleep still I can't get rid of them.
Yesterday I found blood with stool after that I started to drink lots of water and today morning it was alright. Is it okay or should I consult a Doctor.
Is air-conditioning bad for our skin? How It Affects our Skin? Any health problems associated with air condition? please tell about risks and benefits?
Rashes of red colours appears on skin and then its turns on something like wounds an after 5 to 7 days automatically it will be cured. If its a any type of disease?
I'm 23 year old male. Suffering from skin problem since 7 or 8 months its like white stretch mark on ma armpits and thighs and lower under butt area. Its irritate and itching. And also suffering from pimple on thighs. Please somebody help me. I'm so tensed
I'm 27 year old and in my right hand I'm getting something between the two fingers which very itchy and rough skin and it's growing slowly into my skin please suggest any treatment.
It is that most wrinkles are caused by the sun and only a small part is caused by the skin aging. Getting wrinkles is also affected by the habits we have. Habits indeed play a vital role in the same.
Sun protection is the most important thing one must to if you want to fight wrinkles. The UV rays are responsible for the breakage of the structure of the skin. The basic structure of the skin is broken layer by layer starting from collagen, elastin and the epidermis thereby giving rise to wrinkles. Some people have are prone to UV damage genetically and it is because of the ethnicity and the skin pigments.
A given ethnic skin might vary how the structural damage occurs when UV exposure is given. The wrinkles from the sun and those by aging can be easily distinguished. The skin in the under surface of the arm which is mostly sun protected is different from the skin in the upper arm. Also, skin of the breast is different from the V of the chest which is exposed to the sun.
Here are 5 wrinkle forming habits you need to ditch:
- Not using sunscreen: One cannot escape the sun and the only way to do it and enjoy the sun is to wear sunscreen. It should be applied daily especially on the face where the skin is thin and delicate.
- Squinting: Squinting in the sun is a bad idea and this usually happens when you are not wearing glasses. Next time before stepping out in the sun make sure to wear the glasses as they protect the eyes and will not cause furrow between the brow and the crow's feet.
- Not moisturizing enough: If a good moisturizer is not used then it leads to crinkles in the skin which are wrinkles deep under the skin. Crinkles can be reversed if a moisturizer is used followed with exfoliation of the dead cells. Start moisturizing as all skin types from dry to oily need it.
- Smoking: This is bad not only for health, but also for the skin. Tobacco and other chemicals in cigarettes can lead to damage of the skin's fiber and elastin. Smoking also restricts the blood flow, thereby making it difficult for the oxygen and nutrients to stay in the skin.
- Pursing the lips: Regular sipping drinks through straws, cigarettes and sour expressions can all lead to wrinkling around mouth. Even though it is a gradual process, it is going to leave a mark. Say bye to pursing of the lips to get rid of unnecessary wrinkling.
Related Tip: "Getting Rid of Wrinkles"