Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. GopalrajYour feedback matters!
Sir I have cracked finger tips having pain and my palm is very hard. Please suggest some ointment for smoothness. Just becoz of pain I can't work. Even it looks very awkward. I applied so many ointments but if no use. please tell something for pain free fingers. Thanks.
I am 50 sugar patient body pain is more using glycomate gp1 for sugar tap telma for bp now a day my sugar levels are increasing what is the solution.
Sir have small gap in my right leg knee I can't bend my leg also pain in my foot also I am suffering thyroid last 14 year.
I have been diagnosed with Spondylitis in the top of the neck its not the tightness or the pain its the way its affecting my balance! I also have a inner ear problem so not sure what is causing the vertigo or could it be a bit of both can anyone out there help before I go crazy thanks!
Have developed pain in my right-hand central knuckle for over two weeks. I am regular in exercises of aerobics and yoga - age 65 years (male). On opening and closing the hand grip pain is in the central knuckle. Taking regular medicine for the stents in lad and the other artry.
I have knee pain in my right knee. Doctors said my x-ray reports shows calcium deposits on my right knee. Please let me know your suggestions to have a permanent remedy for this problem.
I am 48 yrs old, I have pain in right leg back side from hip to bottom. What is the cause of this? some body say it is sciatic nerve problem. If so what treatment to be done.
My mom is 45 years old. 6 months ago she fell down and her something in the backbone got pressed. And now she is in lot of pain. What should I do now?
Good morning Sir, I feel back pain, since 06 month, accordingly I consult orthopedic specialist, so as per advice of Doctor test of blood, urine and xray. All report is good replay by doctor and then doctor advice physiotherapy and some medicine already use, but no any relief. Please replay, Thanks.
Hi doctor my age is 18 while playing cricket I got hurt in my last finger and it is not bending also so what should I do can you please tell me ?
Hi. I have an ACL tear. I want to know if surgery is the only solution or it can be healed with medicines.
I am 26 years old boy, I am suffering fron hip disorder problem, Avn. How to get rid out of this, I do not have money for operation,
I have joints pain from last 18 months. Pain are acute in hand fingers. Pain is also in other joins but finger joints are more.
I have got pain in my backbone because of lifting more weight, what should I do. I suffer from 2 days.
Good afternoon sir, , I have been suffering from back pain from 2 3 months, iam not able to sit or stand for a little long time, What is the problem, what should I do? I need to work on system am a software. suggest me the best remedy to relief. Thank You sir.
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
Homeopathic remedies are easy and gentle on the body. Homeopathy aims to boost the body's immune system so it can fight all its weaknesses. The following remedies may prove to be useful:
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.