Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. GopalrajYour feedback matters!
I have a desk, and in the last 2 I my weight has increased about 15 kgs and their is also a slight back pain. So what should I do.
I'm suffering from severe pain, back of the right knee (I feel pain while bending and lifting of leg on the mussel and nerves, I feel too much stress at back of the knee. Please give some suggestions for needful help)
I am 24 year old boy and I have back pain last night I have used volini but not relif please help me doctor. Jay thakur.
I have been diagnosed with hla b-27 positive and have undergone MRI and many x-rays that have mix results some suggest ankylosing spondylitis and some not. Even doctors I consulted are confused, I am not perfectly fine since past 2 years and the back is a nuisance since then. Tried painkillers, physiotherapy,swimming, vitamin d and calcium course but the problem resonates time and again. So I need to ask how to confirm if the problem is AS? And if it's AS then how can I get it cured, please help me it's ruining my golden years of my life!
I'm having pain in left groin region and left leg but reports are normal still I'm having pain and cramps very frequently in my left leg what is cause and treatment to this situation.
Sir/Ma'am, my mom is suffering from severe joint pain, headache,back pain, fever. Sir can you tell me why my mom often gets joint pain and the treatment for it. Will be thankful for it.
Hi Doctor, I'm suffering from legs pain it's not mussels pain my legs back side nervous are paining and if I stretch little my legs I'm getting very badly cramps and after that my both legs pains very badly for a week while sleeping also I get unbearable pain shell I go to neurologist?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
Related Tip: "All About Knee Pain"