Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. GopalrajYour feedback matters!
I a a student I am back pen please help me I am usibh pen cillerr please help me and my head always pen appmeri madam keejiye plx.
Sir idhar kuch dino se jab mai subah uth raha hu to mere kamar me dard ho ja raha hai aisa q ho raha hai.
Hello sir from morning wake up whole day I am feeling very tired and and lazy and now skins color is also getting back and all body joints pain I dint know why? And my stomach is also not getting clear in toilet Will you help me for good treatment (I am just 24)
My aunt is experiencing a lot of pain in her shoulder since the last few weeks. It gets better when she applies some Volini or uses hot water. Us this due to winters? Please help.
Benefits of Total Knee Replacement
hello, I am Dr. Hardik Ghundiyal practicing in Bombay since last six years. I am mainly into total knee replacements. I have been doing a minimally invasive total knee replacement since last six years. In this replacements, I usually do not cut open the muscles.
The advantages of this procedure are that it is a minimal invasive. The small incision and the recovery of the patient are very fast. Well in my process the patient can stand on the same day of the surgery and walk on the other second day itself. The third day usually all my patients get discharged from the hospital and the amount of movement of the knee the amount of motion of the knee is usually same as pre-operation or maybe 10 to 20 21 degrees more than what the preoperatively it was.
Depending also on the medical condition and obesity of the patient. Age is not the criteria for the total knee replacement as per everyone’s belief. It can be done at the old age also. The whole criteria being the pain and the disability of the patient. If it is a 90 year old patient but is walking everywhere, confined to bed only because of the knee pain of course he is a patient for the total knee replacement and we will would like to go ahead and give the best results for him, the same if the 60 years old guys who is confined to the bed and is not able to walk there is no point of doing total knee replacement for such kind of patients as he is never going to walk in his life.
So against all the beliefs age is never the criteria for total knee replacements. For more information you can contact me on lybrate.com
I am 26 years 3 month before I had pain in left lower back I went to doctor he ask for kidney ultrasound there were small stones in both kidney sizes 7 mm.
I am 30 years old and having foot pain for last two days due to which I cannot walk properly. I have tried home remedies, but not good yet. please advise me some medicine for pain?
I am a 25 year old female. I have been having this lower back pain since a month now. It started with my periods. I thought is normal as I have lower back pain and cramps during periods but this time it did not go away. I cannot locate the pain externally but its severe when I do any physical activity that involves stress of the affected area. I have history of pregnancy and abortion too but overcame all without any side affects. I do not have history of any fatal disease either. I am usually active and schedule little work out time to time. I have an average body weight and healthy body. But I do skip meals a lot and I tend to sit continuously for 8 hours in office. Please suggest me a valuable advice. Thank you.
I am 56 years old. I am suffering from rheumatoid arthritis-early stage. Being controlled medicine. Please let me know the permanent solution.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.