Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Gopalkrishna B.aYour feedback matters!
Dear Doctor, I am a 37 year old corporate professional. Long sitting hours is inevitable. In the left leg I have a sciatic pain for the last 1.5 years and a knee pain. I have been exercising a bit - gym.
I am 65 years old male, suffering with knee pains, to improve cartilage which medicine is better for food supplement.
I am 52 years old, last six months I am suffering from neck and shoulder pain. I am no able to lift or rotate my arms. When I lie down within half an hour I get severe shoulder pain. I am struggling to wear cloths, to take bath and eve to sleep. Please, let me know what is the problem and remedy for this sir.
I am 34 year male. I am facing numbness in my right leg starting from right upper back since 1 and half month. I have no pain in my right leg. I am experiencing extreme upper backache and inflammation especially while lying on bed. Since last week my right foot and even left foot has swollen and toe of right food has turned blue. Since yesterday I have starting feeling pain in my left leg and I am unable to even stand and walk. I have seen a orthopedist who (after test) said that uric acid is on higher side and vitamin D is on lower side. I have also seen another doctor who has said that its veins compression. Please suggest what should I do. I am scared.
I am 52 yr old senior govt officer working mostly in sitting position. I'm suffering from excruciating pain in inner side of rt scapula for last three months which ease with rest but aggravate by afternoon and evening. Please advise.
My feet are paining alot please suggest what to do? I need immediate suggestions without allopathy medicine.
I have a back ache problem some one suggested me flex on Mr. will it work good for my back and it will not cause any side effect.
I am having problems in my legs. When I sleep then I stand then I get pain in my legs. What I do? And also I want to know how I increase my height?
My name is rajkumar .iam 22 years old male. Have backache I used ointment but haven't any relief. What I should do now .please help me.
I am 34 year old male. For last 6 months I am experiencing pain in my knees whenever I do squats. Please note that they do not pain while running or walking or playing any sport. Also, I never had any knee injury in the past. Please help.
Have a problem of pain in The following areas ! 1.Trapezius 2.Rhomboids 3.latissimus dorsi My mom have a problem in these areas . ! She feels pain after working . , From her right to the upper back and lower back she feels pain . Its been a problem since 6 years. , in the beginning it was not that much pain . But from the past times its become a major problem for her . , Please help her out . Her Age was 46 years , She's a Beautician (After doing any Work from her right hand the pain starts. Her thyroid test was negative in other test she has a problem of low vitamin d .
She has lower leg pain in her right leg since a month this pain will be even while sleeping also even pain relief gel or spray doesn't reduce the pain please give suggest some home treatment.
I am a 22year male and I suffering from back pain for several months and cold what I want to do doctor.
Sir my mom is suffering from lower back pain she aged about 57 years please let me know the remedies for the above mentioned subject.
I am 35 years old man I am suffering from diabetes and uric acid I have asthma from last 25 years these days I am suffering from gout and sugar what I have not to eat?
I have an back pain on my shoulder when I was playing cricket it is now a big problem to me what can I do?
I have a severe back pain, when I sleep I am not able to woke up easily in the morning, sometimes I sleep down on the floor where I am relaxed. Please advice.
You might be an elite athlete or just a commoner. There is always a possibility for you to develop back pain while carrying out your daily activities. You might not be aware, but regular activities such as sitting at the computer, running on the treadmill or simply crawling into your bed for a good night sleep can affect the health of your spine. You are always at the risk of damaging your spine, these damages lead to back pain. It has been found that faulty postures can cause back pain by causing straining of the back muscles, injuring the tendons and damaging the vertebrae or ligaments. Back pain can be caused due to the overuse of a particular activity or for undertaking a new activity.
However, it is often very difficult to pin point the exact reason behind the occurrence of back pain. Here are the common causes for back pain:
- The screen trouble: You are likely to develop back pain, if you spend long hours sitting in front of the commuter. Researchers believe that spending nine hours or more a day by texting on smart phones or tablets or typing on the computer is dangerous. You must take break at regular intervals while working on the gadgets to avoid back pain. Your monitor of the computer should be placed at the level of your eye.
- You skip the core exercises: The health of your spine depends on the core regions of your body as well. The core region includes your back, side, pelvic, and buttock muscles. It is important that you practise the core exercises like lunges, squats, and planks. They help in strengthening the muscles around your core region and keep your spine healthy.
- Improper sleep pattern: Your sleeping pattern is as much important as your walking or sitting pattern, when it comes to the health of your spine. If you sleep on your stomach, pressure is placed on joints and muscles. This may cause straining of the muscles or ligaments in the spine region.
- Smoking: Cigarettes are not just unhealthy for your lungs or heart, they are equally bad for the spine. Cigarettes contain nicotine. Researchers have found that nicotine hampers the flow of blood to vertebrae and disks in between the spine. Insufficient supply of blood to the spine region results in low absorption of calcium by the bones in this region. Therefore, you end up developing back pain.
- Blame it on your emotions: Back pain adds to your emotional stress. But believe it or not, the reverse is equally true. Depression and emotional stress increases or sometimes even initiates back pain. When an individual is depressed, his or her glands releases stress hormones known as cortisol. This hormone causes the muscles in the back region to tense up.