Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal T LYour feedback matters!
I have normal LFT KFT LIPID profile however I have HbA1C of 6.7 and high blood pressure of 88/146. My father was diabetic. Pl advise. Thanks Ajay.
My sister in law is gone through 2 chemotherapy n abt. To go for 3rd chemotherapy, for her breast cancer, being treated at berhampur, Orissa. Where I feel n believe that there is not good doctors to go for such treatments, they had already cut one of her breast. Pl. Do suggest where it would be cured well n what exactly is to be done, is it surely be cured, because now the whole family is depressed.
I am 20 years old boy my height is 5'6 what should I do to increase my height. Is there any exercise or medicine which can help me for the same.
I am very skinny. I am trying various things to gain fat. But not gaining fat. I want to gain some fat please tell me how will be that possible.
I am a 22 years old man. For the past few days I am having a little headache and nose bleeding. What could be the reason and how to cure it?
Sir, I am sugar, heart patient, suffering from 30 days onwards pain at left side of stomach / abdomen, please tell me solution.
I wanna lose weight up to 5 KGS in a month. My height is 170cm and I am weighing 73kgs. Climatic conditions of our area: temperature-45°c (day) and 29°c (night. Suggest me a suitable plan to loose weight.
My weight is too much less according to my age and height It is good if run in morning daily. Please advise.
Hi I have taken treatment for acne and pimples before month ago but going increase day by day ,kindly suggest the best medicine for it.
For the past one year I am having a heart palpitations more than normal for 24 hrs. It's more pronounced especially in the morning accompanied by weakness. The ECG test is normal. Is this anxiety related or something else?
There are many treatments for enlarged prostates (BPH), but all have side effects and possible complications. Ayurveda treatment of enlarged prostate is safe and gives long lastiing results. panchakarma treatment like Basti is exellent in this condition. we can prevent or delay surgical intervention by using ayurvedic oral medication and panchakarma therapy. some patients get permanent relief.
At random times, I get blood coming out of my mouth and nose. Along with that there's this very high rate of heart beat that I feel and whole body feels like its burning. What is this thing and what do I do about it?
I am a 28 years old woman. I have fatty liver and hypothyroidism and also uric acid. I have low blood sugar levels and I remain in bed all the time. I am under treatment but there is no improvement. Can you suggest me something that can help me heal. I may have asperger's syndrome and sensitive skin. I have fever like temperature even in a cold room. To cool off I had to pour cold water. There are so many problems going on, plus I have to take anti psychotic medicine and anti depression medicine. I have ear infection and bacterial infection all over my body. I live in unclean conditions because I cannot clean everyday my home and my mother cannot do everything since she is more than 54 years old. I long for companionship but I don't feel secure around men. I feel they will hurt me. I fear I always be alone because of my illnesses. What should I do?
I m having a constant insomnia. I take alprazolam 0.5 frequently. I want to get out of this habit. Please suggest a way out.
Hai sir these is mazahar I am suffering from fever in a few days ago what I do Can old tell me which tablets will I taken.
India hobbles to second place in hip fractures with 4.4 lakh people falling prey every year. Currently, india has approximately 36 million osteoporosis patients.
- Osteoporotic patients suffer fractures because of weak bones, leading to temporary or permanent disability, and even death.
- Importance of bones
- Bones and the skeleton play many important roles in the body.
- Store and supply calcium as needed for all of the cells and organs of the body
- Give our bodies support and muscle attachments which allow us to move and use our limbs
- Enclose and protect our vital organs
- Provide space for bone marrow, where all types of blood and bone cells are made.
- There are things you can do to maintain and even improve your bone strength.
- Understand your individual risk for fracture. This is based on any risk factors you have for fracture and your bone density. Ask your doctor if you need a bone density test.
- Understand your individual risk for bone loss. Genetics plays a role in bone health, and some people have genetically determined high rates of bone turnover after menopause or with aging. Talk to your doctor about bone metabolism testing. Bone metabolism testing can provide additional information about your risk for fracture.
- Be active every day. Strength-building and weight-bearing activities help build strong bones. Children should exercise at least an hour each day, and adults should total 30 minutes of daily activity.
- Maintain a healthy weight. Older adults who are overweight have a higher risk for falling. Being underweight raises the risk of bone loss.
- Get enough calcium and vitamin d.
- Do not smoke. Smoking can reduce bone mass and increase your risk for a broken bone.
- Limit alcohol use. Heavy alcohol use reduces bone mass and increases your risk for broken bones.
- Reduce your risk of falling. There are many changes your can make in your home to help prevent a fall. Remove obstacles and add safety features — such as grab bars and non-slip mats — where needed.
- Consider bone-boosting medications. In addition to calcium and vitamin d supplements, there are many drug options that slow bone loss and increase bone strength. Talk to your doctor about these methods for protecting your bones.