Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gopal
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. GopalYour feedback matters!
Hi my age is 28M. I am suffering from anky loosing splonditis. 3 year back it got diagnosed. Now I'm Using sazo 500MG feeling g bit better but I have to take it daily. Can you please suggest some alternative way.
I am 70 years old. My left knee is paining and the lower limb muscles is not flexible, due to which I cannot bend by leg beyond certain limit. During climbing stair and coming down, I feel pain. Is there any remedy?
I have a teaching job and I have to stand up almost 9 hours a day My B12 is 116 and vitamin D is 8. I have lower back pain since 1 month Please advice.
My husband had a fall from active n gt a hit on hips so he has some muscle pain we had gone to a orthopedic so he suggested medicine for 5 days Myotop DSr and pantosec DSr but there still pain while sitting in straight position. Wat shld b done.
I have knee pain when I sit and stand up. I can not stay on two legs when I sit on legs. Is this pain because of my weight?
During a football match in a sloppy and rainy pitch I got hurt on my right foot very badly. How can I get cured? Should I get an xray first and then consult?
My husband is 27 and whenever he falls sick his whole body aches badly along with back pain and he gets fever but the strange thing is his penis also swells a bit whenever he is sick. Pls suggest what to do.
I feel pain in my legs as if my legs r fried in hot oik, pinning pain. My age 31 weight 82.Please suggest.
I am 23 years old male, suffering from psoriasis from last 15 year, tried many remedies but this problem comes back. Suggest me treatment to cure this and also where I had patches on my body, when they heal they leave dark spots (hyperpigmentation), doctor says that it will heal with time but they are not fading. 7 years passed but the dark spots are as it is.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.