Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
I am 24 years old girl. I am unmarried. I have irregular periods. I suffer hypothyroidism. I feel stressed a lot. I am having a lot of hair fall. I tale thyronorm 100mcg medicine daily.
My baby is 3 months old I was feeding him breast milk plus formula milk as milk supply is less. My problem is now he is not at all sucking me.
Hi, I have a cyst in my left ovary. M taking contraceptive pills from last 4 months. Bt still I do not get proper periods. Flow is very less and last for only 3 days. I want to know how long wil it take to properly remove the cyst and get normal periods.
I have bleeding irregularly after my period ends from previous 8 months. What remedy or tablet taken to cured. Please recommend me some drugs.
Me and my husband paln for a baby. I have mucus discharge with cramps after ovulation window. Am I pregnant?
I had sex on 18 april and the bleeding of period came after an hour n remain for 2 and half day. Can I do urine pregnancy test know to confirm that I am not pregnant?
Meri wife sex k time garm nhi hoti h. Please koi aesi medicines btaye ki sham ko du to puri raat sex k liye teyaar rhe meri wife.
Hello my name is Shruti. I want to know about my aunt. She is around 44years old. She is trying to conceive from last 4 years but after 2 months she looses her pregnancy that is she looses her baby. From about 3 years she is trying to conceive once again but same happens. And she is on medication too from past 3 years but nothing happens. Now she has lost faith n hope in herself. Every test she does comes crystal clear. Now please I need your assistance for the following question. Thanks.
My age is 27 year and my problem is irregular period it comes after 3 or 4 months and I don't have stone and I am unmarried virgin and there is no issue came in my sonography.
After having unprotected sex and taking a ipill within 24hrs of it, and if there is no bleeding even after 5 days of taking the pill. Does it mean that the girl has conceived?
I am 34 week pregnant and I have white discharge 4 times a day and pain in urethra is there any problem please suggest.
STDs or sexually transmitted diseases refer to medical conditions that are contracted through engaging in sexual acts with a person who has an STD. These diseases spread though sexual activities that involve the penis, vagina, mouth or anus and occur commonly among those who are sexually active, especially with multiple partners.
STDs are usually severe conditions that require proper medical diagnosis and treatment. The kind of treatment method used depends on the nature of the condition.
The important thing to understand and know is that these STDs can be prevented.
3 ways of preventing STDS are:
- Practice safe sex: Use a latex condom every time you have sex and use a water-based lubricant. If your sex life involves intercourse, anal or vaginal, make up your mind to never have sex without a condom. If you or your partner is at a high risk of STDs, be consistent about barrier use during oral sex as well. Avoid sharing towels or underclothing to reduce the risk of an STD. Check the expiration date of the condom and make sure that it has an air bubble, which shows it has not been punctured. Dispose the condom properly and never reuse it.
- Don't drink alcohol or use drugs before sex: It's impossible to make responsible choices about your sex life under the influence of drugs or alcohol. When you are under the influence of any one of them, you are not in your mind and are likelier to choose a partner you wouldn't have picked otherwise. In that case, you may be at a higher risk of contracting an STD. Also, if you are on birth control pills and you vomit, the pills could lose some effectiveness.
- Precautions before sex: There are some things you can do to reduce your risk of contracting STDs before sex. This include limiting the number of sexual partners, talking honestly with partners about your sexual history, getting tested, along with your partner, before having sex, getting timely vaccination against HPV and HBV. If you have been diagnosed with an STD you should tell your partner about it and also explicitly ask your partner about the same.
I have pimple problem and during my mc they are increasing what can I do for that and I have one more problem that is my belly fat is increasing and its very irritating me so please give me any idea to reduce at home I do not want to eat any medicine for this.
These gluten-free, fibrous foods prepare you for a long day of of work ahead. It forms a great breakfast choice for vegetarians; it contains more protein than other foodgrains, in terms of quality and quantity.
Oats have a host of vitamins and minerals to make it a perfect meal for you. It has various health benefits:
1. Oats are energy boosters since they are high in carbohydrates. It also contains b-complex vitamins which help in production of energy.
2. Oats are low on calories and keep you full for a longer time, keeping cravings away. This helps you eat less but lose weight in a healthy manner. Your blood pressure, too, is kept under control.
3. It has complex carbohydrates which slowly break down to simple sugars. This prevents the blood sugar levels from rising high. Starting your day with oats helps to keep blood sugars under control for the rest of the day.
4. Oats contain fibers known as beta glucans which can lower the bad cholesterol (ldl), thus, preventing the risk of heart diseases. They also contain unique antioxidants called avenanthramides which also prevent cardiovascular diseases.
5. The soft fiber in oats makes it a perfect food for people with gastritis, colitis and any other digestive issues. Its high fiber content regularizes the bowel movement and cure constipation.
6. Lignans, a type of phytochemical in oats, reduce the risk of breast and colon cancer and also causes the stools to become bulky which can dilute and eliminate cancer causing agents.
7. Selenium and beta glucans in oats help to enhance the immune system and eliminate the bacteria from the body faster protecting us from bacterial infections.
Sprinkling a handful of chopped dates adds more value to your oatmeal: it helps you avoid that spoonful of sugar and also contributes to a healthy heart.
So, with every new sunrise, you ought to be looking forward to a lip-smacking, nutritious breakfast!
Carrots are the healthiest go to snack it is rich in vitamin a in the form beta carotene which works against acne. Eat carrots along with a healthy diet to reduce acne faster