Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal NYour feedback matters!
Lady finger Okra is another great natural vegetable that can help your sexual health. It is high in a number of vitamins and also a great source of zinc. As you know zinc deficiency is one of the major sources of erectile problems.
Mens sexual health
As mentioned above lady finger (okra) is great for improving sexual health. You can stir fry some okra in butter or you can have the root powder of it with a glass of milk and honey. This will help you with your erections as well as give you sexual stamina.
Women’s Sexual heath
Lady finger is also great for female sexual health. Women who suffer from excessive bleedings during their menstrual cycles or endometriosis can use it for their benefit. Poke holes in two to three okras and put them in a glass of water. Keep them overnight at room temperature and drink the liquid first thing in the morning. Drinking this for a few weeks will help reduce the bleeding during the cycle and also help in other matters of sexual health.
Promotes Skin Health
As it contains good amount of iron and folates which enhances the production of hemoglobin which is very good for skin health.
Improves Blood Circulation
It enhances blood circulation to the whole body which provides glow, shine and natural pinkness to the skin.
For getting pregnant can we do intercourse daily in her fertile days ? What is meaning of alternate days?
Sugar exists in many forms besides just the white powdered (usually gmo) beet sugar we can pick up at the grocery store. Sugar in all of its forms (including corn syrup, honey, and maple syrup) affects the body in a powerful way and we are consuming more of it now than ever before.
Here are three reasons why you should immediately make plans to cut your sugar intake -
# sugar makes you crave for more sugar and if you restrict yourself it leads to mood swings, behavioral changes and a feeling of 'restriction'. Sugar starts the chain reaction of addiction and more sugar means more calories which in turn mean more weight.
# sugar is the chief cause of 'belly' fat or love handles or cellulite. It ferments in the body making the body acidic and giving rise to bloating and gas. We then tend to perceive these problems as something else and end up doing a whole load of wrong things to beat the bloating and gas. For example, we cut down on beans, because we think that all that bloat and gas formation is because of these extremely healthy and nutritious beans. And, so we eliminate beans from our diet and fail to cut down on the substance that is the real cause, sugar.
# sugar makes the environment in our cells acidic. Almost all diseases breathe in an acidic environment. Enough has been said about that. If you feel you're addicted, get aware of your consumption and slowly start reducing it over time.
Find sweet substitutes, or set small milestones to reach your goal of consuming less sugar.
My wife has irregular period time. She has never come this period on time. Sometimes it comes at one month, sometimes 40 days, sometimes 45 days. Please give suggestions. And tell about medicines, which are useful in this problem.
Every woman is different. So are her experiences of pregnancy. Not every woman has the same symptoms or even the same symptoms from one pregnancy to the next.
1. Fatigue - If you're suddenly exhausted, it might be a response to the increasing hormones in your body. Don't treat fatigue with excessive caffeine if there is a chance you may be pregnant.
2. Sensitivity to certain Smells – Certain pleasant or unpleasant smells can make you nauseous. If you're repulsed by certain smells, or have an increased sensitivity to odors.
3. Nausea and Vomiting – This is due to rising hormones levels in early pregnancy
4. Breast Tenderness – Tender and heavy-feeling breasts, darkening of the areolas and even more pronounced veins on your chest can be a first sign that you're pregnant. Get a well fitted bra to ease the discomfort
5. Frequent Urination – In early pregnancy the uterus grows and pushes on the bladder, triggering the urge to urinate more often.
6. Shortness of Breath - This is because you need extra oxygen due to the growing embryo
7. Spotting and Cramping – This is due to implantation of the fertilized egg to wall of the uterus. Is it PMS or pregnancy? It's hard to tell, but if you're feeling crampy, it might be your uterus stretching to get ready for a baby.
8. Mood swings- These are also related to changes in hormones
9. Constipation - The higher levels of the hormone progesterone can make you constipated. You swear you fit in your skinny jeans just last week. If you're feeling a little puffy or backed up, it might be extra progesterone due to pregnancy, which slows down your digestive system.
10. Late Period
Many of the early signs of pregnancy are also symptoms of PMS. How to tell the difference? The most telling clue yet will be a missed period. If your cycle is fairly regular and you're late, you should head to the drugstore for pregnancy test kit or a gynecologist
A pregnant woman could have all of these or maybe have only one or two. If any of these symptoms become bothersome, then visit your Gynecologist and Obstetrician for consultation.
Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
I m suffering from black and brown discharge from my vagina since 3 to 4 months approximately. What can I do. What is the reason of it?
Dear sir / mam, I am 20 years old female. I want to delay my periods for just few days. I wanted to know that weather taking this step would be harmful to me in future? as I have regular cycle since the time I got mature. Kindly help me By giving a helpful answer.
Hello, I hv done sex. But m getting married with another person? How to tighten my vagina? Is he will know that m not virgin, wat I ll do for my relationship after marriage? Can he ll know at the tym of sex dat I am not virgin? Wat to do to regain my virginity? please suggest.
I am 21 years old want sex with an 34 years aunty. She is a widow. She is very sexy. She only stay in her home. Please tell me a good plan to have sex with her.
He had sex with his GF yesterday. Using a condom. After that his gf took an i-pill also within 24 hrs. Is there any chance of pregnancy? And does protected sex delay periods?
I am 4 weeks 5 days pregnant and have pain in left side! It's the same side I had ovulation pain and the same side that feels "stretched" it doesn't feel like period cramps, but rather a "tightening" and it goes on the way through to my back. What does this mean? Is this an ectopic?
I am 27 now I want to ask that some time I have pain in my left brest due to a small nods inside it what should I do?
Hi Doctor, I had taken an Ipill on 3rd May (14th day of my menstrual cycle). I didn't have any bleeding till 17th May. My period was due on 19th May. I always had regular 28 days cycle. On 17th May, I started having brown scanty flow. On the same day, doctor had done advanced UPT at the hospital which was negative Then, for next 2 days I had red period like flow which was heavy. My usual periods lasts for 5 days. So, do I still need to take UPT? Or, I am not at risk now?
My friend had sex last 3 days ago, and she do not want to get pregnant. Now what she do in this situation?
According to a study conducted by “Psychology Today”, it was found that couples who underwent a pre-marriage counselling have had more mutual understanding and lesser divorce rates. Given the staggering rate of divorce these days, it is wise to go through a pre-marriage counselling before tying the knots. Here are the top 10 benefits of a pre-marriage counselling:
- Discuss the hot topics: The biggest benefit of a pre-marriage counselling is the fact that most of the hot topics such as which religion will the children follow, what happens when the in-laws interfere in the relationship, which car to buy etc. reach an easy consent. This step will help to settle down on some of the most important events of life without having to fight, argue or divorce.
- Wisdom of the counsellor: The wisdom of a marriage counsellor goes a long way in settling some of the initial apprehensions of marriage. Having gone through the process of marriage and counselling many others, a counsellor knows where the shoe pinches and how to address them maturely.
- Set the expectation right: A pre-marriage counsellor helps to set the expectation right for both the bride and the groom. An open discussion helps a couple gauge the kind of adjustments they must do after marriage. This ensures that there are no pretensions with each other.
- Communication: Communication is by far the most important aspect of a relationship. A counselling session helps a couple understand the importance of listening to each other, discussing issues without arguing and not taking each other for granted.
- Review finance: Finance is a big matter of discussion for any couple. Be it the monthly budget, savings, spending everything is related to finance. Although uncomfortable, both the partners might discuss the financial situation at great length to avoid any unnecessary complications going forward. A pre-marriage counselling helps in doing just that.
- Discuss what matters the most: A pre-marriage counselling gives a couple the chance to discuss what matters the most to them. For instance, it can be career, freedom, space or anything. This counselling session will help the partners find out about each other’s passion.
- Discover the unknown: This session gives a unique chance to the partners to find out things that never got discussed before. Stuff like past trauma, hidden talent, untold emotions and so on are included here.
- Prevent the stumble: It has become fairly common among couples to split within months of marriage because of disagreements. A pre-marriage session can greatly help to avoid such a situation by making perspectives clear to each other.
- Lay down the rules: A marriage is the union of two lives. It is, therefore, necessary to understand the do’s and the don’ts. Understanding the liking and the disliking of each other is essential for a marriage to survive.
- Discuss the future: Above all, a pre-marriage counsellor helps couples to understand what they want. Since both of them influence each other a great deal, discussing future such as children, time needed for the family, personal goals etc. can be discussed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.