Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gopal N
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal NYour feedback matters!
I delivered my baby on Thursday 7th April, my nipples got sore feeding the baby. Can you please suggest any remedy.
Hi Doctor. I missed my periods, since it was on march 12th. But till now I didn't get. I had home pregnancy test on 19th march, 2016 and it was negative. What should I do. I started yoga from past 15 days and is that the reason behind my missed periods. What medicines should I take? Please reply me and thank you.
M getting lumps in my mensuration cycle Suffered from dehydration and then fever simultaneously so took antibiotics for 12 days and after stopping antibiotics. Had my mensuration cycle having lumps of dark red color, no pain either for 3-4 days. My cycle came 3-4 days early and m a unmarried girl. Please tell me the reason of this abnormality in my cycle.
Hello doctor, I am 21 years old. I am experiencing a pain in my lower abdomen right side for about 2 weeks now. I got my ultrasound done, and the impression is I have a cyst in right ovary (size 51 into 40 mm). My periods are regular, I got my last period on 6th of june 2016 and this month , I have not get my periods yet. I want to ask, is this cyst a matter of worry , how can this be removed? How much time will it take to get removed?
I have unprotected sex on jan 25 after my periods. I have small drop nipple discharge so I tested pregnancy on 19 feb but it was negative. But I still have some nipple discharge. When I squeeze nipple. A small drop of discharge happens. I want to want whether I'm pregnant or not.
I am a 28 year old married women planning for conceiving. I am 5' 3" height with 82 kgs. I don't have any kind of diseases. Please suggest me a good diet plan to reduce my weight.
Hello all, one of my friend had a self wanted abortion in jan later she regret for the decision and decided to get pregnant again. Then she miscarriage at 6 weeks She had the torch test done yesterday Here are the readings Rubella igG = 2.88 Cytomegalovirus cvm igG = 3.56 Rest all infection is negative. Is this miscarriage happened because of above infection? How it can be treated? How to avoid next miscarriage? How to have a healthy pregnancy next time? Since this above infection is positive after how many months she shud try? Will this infection affect next pregnancy? Please suggest She is very upset Even though she had folic acid tablet it's got miscarriage.
From sex to pregnancy to vomit .how long did this period occur. Is this time takes a month or 10-12 days plzz answer.
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.