Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal NYour feedback matters!
Hi, I had unprotected sex on the first day of my period. I'm not using any contraceptive method. My cycle is of around 30 days and my period is usually around 5-6 days. I would really appreciate it if you could guide me regarding my chances of pregnancy and whether I should take the morning after pill or not.
We are planning for baby for Last 3 years but due to fertility issues we are not able to do .My semen count is low to 8 Million motility 60%.Please advise medicine to increase my semen count so we can start my family.
My last period start on 9/11/17. At10 pm When I start to check ovulation from I know ovulation kit. The length of my cycle is 30 days.
I have got my last period on 9thof may I am not in physical contact after that May I know d reason of it.
My wife is pregnant and I can't have sex with her as doctor said no sex for four months after that can we have sex.
What do doctors mean by early pregnancy and prega news or I can gives one dark and one light line means wat does this mean.
I am 51 years old. Unmarried. After 3 years of my last period, I had one in this august (2015). It was a normal one. After that on 10th Aug. Had Ultrasound examination of pelvis. The report was normal. Whether this occasional period is normal? May I get another occurrence in future?
How to have fun in the sun - and keep your the pitta in check with this life-giving summer routine.
According to ayurveda, the qualities of summer are hot, sharp, and penetrating. That's why our pitta dosha - the subtle energy that controls metabolism and can cause us to overheat - tends to flare up when the temperatures rise. Pitta-related imbalances include sunburn, hot flashes, exhaustion, acne, and diarrhea. Emotionally, excess pitta can manifest as anger, jealousy, and impatience. Sound familiar? try the following tips to keep your cool all summer long.
Try ayurvedic sunbathing
Take a 10-to-15-minute walk at sunrise, when the gentle rays that fall on your face and skin will stimulate sadhaka pitta
Take a 10-to-15-minute walk at sunrise, when the gentle rays that fall on your face and skin will stimulate sadhaka pitta - an energetic principle that, according to ayurveda, is a mood lifter similar to serotonin and melatonin and promotes creativity and joy. Sunlight also helps stimulate the body's production of vitamin d - a fat-soluble vitamin that plays an important role in calcium absorption, which in turn leads to stronger bones.
Summer's intense heat saps moisture from plants, the earth, and our bodies. That's why it's okay to add an extra pinch of salt in your food in the summer to compensate for sweating and to prevent fatigue. Also, drink at least six 8-ounce cups of water per day.
Eat cooling foods
Some of the best pitta-pacifying foods are leafy greens, coconut, cucumber, cantaloupe, and watermelon. The best dairy products are yogurt, milk, and ghee (clarified butter). Garnish salads and other dishes with cooling cilantro, parsley, and alfalfa sprouts, and avoid hot drinks, spicy food, alcohol, caffeine, and chilies.
After showering, mix one teaspoon each of organic, unrefined coconut oil and castor oil in a glass bottle with a cap. Place the bottle in hot water until the oil is lukewarm (not hot!). Apply to your whole body to keep your skin supple, soft, and cool. You can also use this treatment before you swim to protect your skin from salt water or chlorine.
Dab one drop of sandalwood essential oil on your temples, eyebrow center, throat center (at the hollow of the throat), wrists, and belly button. According to subtle ayurvedic principles, your whole aura will be charged with a sweet fragrance that pacifies pitta.
Adjust your bedtime routine
You can go to bed a little later on summer nights, around 11 p. M. When some of the sun's heat has dissipated. Sleep on your right side to open your left nostril, which corresponds to the ida nadi, the subtle energy channel that corresponds to the cooling moon.
Natural solutions for summer bummers
Rub preservative-free aloe gel on your skin. Or juice a few ounces of fresh cilantro and drink two teaspoons three times a day. Apply the cilantro pulp to your sunburn; it's cooling and soothing.
Mix together one part each of cumin powder and dried mint, and one-fourth part ginger- root powder. Fill 00-size vegetable capsules with the mixture and take one or two of them an hour before your flight.
Apply equal parts tea tree oil and neem oil (available online) to itchy bug bites. You can also use neem oil as a natural bug repellant.
A soothing summer meditation
For thousands of years, yogis have begun their day with spiritual practices that honor the sun: Surya namaskar (sun salutations); Surya trataka (a master practice that involves gazing at the sun); and a walk at sunrise to absorb the early morning rays. The sun is the source of all life. That's why summer is the perfect time to recite the gayatri mantra, the vedic song of sunlight, during meditation.
Hlo Dr. mujhe one month se period nahi aye. Ghar per test bhi kiya test nagetive start. Muje problem kyoun aa rahi hai.
I am having white discharge from vagina since 2 years. What should I do? And white discharge happens after or before period.
My husband says that my vagina has become too loose please tell something so that I can become tight again.
I had lot of sex with my ex bf. But now getting married to someone. I haven't sex about a year. Does my vagina become tight. Did my future husband find out I am not a virgin?
My splenectomy was done in 1997 due to sickle cells as blood cells were being ruptured I do not have those reports do any thing to worry now.
I want to do sex with my husband but my husband's penis is approximately 9 inch and I have very small vagina and it's hole is also very small. I am afraid of it when my husband will insert in me, it will pain too much to me. Tell me how I can enlarge my vagina hole and can do sex with my husband.
My wife iz 27 years old n we have two child. She iz suffering from thyroid n her hemoglobin iz 7.1. Last 1.5 months ago we toch physically. Bt nw she feels that she iz pregnant. Bt we does not want to take another baby in this time. Wat we will do.
If someone has pcod than what are the problems a women can suffer form? And if she had pcod then she can be pregnant or not?
Not all salads are healthy. Making a salad loaded with potatoes and cream is definitely not going to make you healthier or help you lose weight. The healthiest salads are the ones you make at home. Salads in restaurants are often as calorie heavy as anything else on the menu. If you want to make a healthy salad, here's what you need to do.
- Put in plenty of greens: Greens like romaine lettuce, iceberg lettuce, spring green and baby spinach are filling, full of fiber and very low in calories. This also makes your salad very rich in nutrients. Slice these leaves in ribbons or roughly tear them into small pieces to form the foundation of your salad.
- Use lots of fresh vegetables: A salad is the ideal way to enjoy vegetables. While vegetables like cucumber, onion, carrots, beets and tomatoes can be eaten raw, others like mushrooms, corn and broccoli will need to be steamed or lightly saut&eacute;ed before being added to a salad. Avoid frying any vegetables in lots of oil. This negates the concept of a salad and makes it rich in calories instead of being rich in nutrients.
- Add some protein: Whether you're vegetarian or non vegetarian, do not forget to add a portion of protein to your salad. Beans, chickpeas, tofu and cottage cheese are ideal options for vegetarians while non vegetarians can choose between eggs, chicken, fish, proscuitto etc. Along with being necessary for nutrition, this also makes your salad filling and keeps you feeling full for longer.
- Limit the extras: Everything is good in small quantities. If you want to add flavouring agents like cheese, nuts, avocado, croutons etc to your salad limit it to one flavouring agent or extra. This gives your salad a different taste while not making it too fattening.
- Dress carefully: Dressing is where a salad can go from healthy to unhealthy. A light vinaigrette salad dressing is the best way to finish your salad. If you like your salads creamy, use fresh or hung yogurt instead of mayonnaise. When ordering a salad at a restaurant, ask for your dressing on the side so that you can limit the amount used. Adding a splash of vinegar is an easy way to make a heavy dressing lighter without losing too much flavor.
- Add some crunch: Lastly, sprinkle toasted seeds or air popped popcorn over your salad to add an element of crunchiness to your meal. Chia, hemp and sunflower seeds add to the overall flavor of the salad and are also packed with vitamins and minerals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.