Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal NYour feedback matters!
My wife's period every month is not normal kabhi kabhi 4 -5 din pehle ho jaata hai .wo kam ek din bas wife age 31.
Hello .i have pcod and my doctor prescribed me to take meprate for 15 days twice a day and then she will be doing follicular study I just want to know weather meprate show any positive results or not or is it necessary to do laparoscopy because she said if that does not work she will perform laparoscopy .pls let me know what is good for me and what are the chances of pregnancy.
My daughter is 13. After she attended her first period at 11, she developed irregularities. We visited doctor and medicated for PCOS. Now she hardly has longer periods, but the recurrence comes in 16 - 25 days gap. And completes in 2 days. Do we need to go for further consultation? Any natural ways to cure or suppress this?
Bariatric surgery refers to the procedure by which excessive fat is removed gradually within few months from an individual’s body after modification in size of stomach and modification in gut pathway and length by laproscopically (key hole surgery).
The diet that must succeed a bariatric surgery changes with time. A post bariatric surgery diet will tentatively look like:
- Initial stages: At the initial stage, eating solid food should be strictly avoided. A liquid diet with added protein can is a feasible option as long as it does not have any solid particles. The doctor may also prescribe regular and intermittent consumption at the beginning.
- Intermediary stages: The diet must be changed post second till the sixth week as the meal is made thicker. However, solid food must still be expelled. Due to the surgery, it is only normal that you would feel full after small consumption thereby, necessitating regular intake of food within short span of time.
- Final stages: Post sixth week, incorporating solid food in the diet is generally allowed by the doctors. With the introduction of fuller meals, regular intake of food should be reduced and four meals a day should be the norm.
Along with a fixed diet chart, you may also practice certain exercises to expedite the process of recovery. Some of them are:
- Light exercise: Depending on the condition, few patients may be prescribed exercises every week for an hour.
- Multiple exercises: Few, on the other hand, may be prescribed by the surgeons to exercise twice every week, generally for an hour.
I have problem during menstruation. My stomach cramps a lot and bleeding amount is very high. Please suggest me what should I do?
I've had vaginal itching for around two years now, as with most posts I've read I've been told it's just thrush but then I've been tested for that twice now and both tests came back negative. The GUM clinic said it could just be an allergy or thrush of the vulva (if that is even possible?). I have.
My wife is having a menstruation problem. She is in periods from last 17 days. Can you suggest me wat to do.
Constipation is likely to occur during the second month of pregnancy due to the changes taking place inside the body. Increase your fluid intake and make sure your diet is high in fibre.
I am male 24 years old. Due to certain incident in June 26 it was unprotected sex, I had done my hiv test on 40 days 60 days and 175 days from that day. All reports show negative result. Now I have facing some problems like burnings section and pain on tongue and also on some dots and redness on penis cap. Please help me out and suggest remedies. thanks.
Secondary infertility is a condition characterized by the inability to get pregnant, in spite of a successful pregnancy in the past. Usually, after a conception, a woman feels confident about her second conception as well. However, this might not always be the case. This condition can be very frustrating for couples, and can be traumatic for some.
Mental issues such as anxiety, shame, depression and guilt can affect both the partners for being unable to conceive the second time.
The causes of secondary infertility are:
Certain complications resulting from previous pregnancies.
Problems in production of sperm in men or impaired delivery of the sperm.
Damage to the fallopian tubes or other ovulation disorders in women.
Physical changes in the body owing to age, weight and usage of certain medications.
Procedures to Overcome Secondary Infertility:
In order to overcome secondary infertility, these tips can come in handy:
Consult a fertility specialist: If you have been facing this problem for a while now, consult a reputed fertility specialist. The doctor will be able to guide you through the steps you must take and also diagnose any underlying condition. Once the condition is diagnosed, if any, then he can zero in on a treatment course.
Change your diet: If you have been following a diet that misses out on some important nutrients and vitamins, especially Vitamin D that is so crucial for easing the process of conception and reproduction, sit up and rectify it. Eat well balanced meals with a healthy mix of nutrients, so that the body is well nourished and the reproductive system functions optimally.
Exercise regularly: With age, physical activity tends to go on a downward spiral, making you prone to weight gain. Obesity can hamper one’s plans of conception; so if the weighing scale is on the heavier side, then take immediate steps to correct it. Simple exercises such as walking or jogging, done regularly, can help keep weight within optimal levels. It will also help reduce stress levels that will ultimately boost the health of hormones related to reproduction.
I have 2 month baby. I have problem in my breast due to swelling and redness on it. Please tell me what is that problem and how can I rectify it.
I usually get periods 20th of every month. So when to do safe sex to avoid pregnancy. What time period is suitable. I am getting married this year. So I wanted to know what are safe means to do sex?
I'm 31 years unmarried female. I used have my periods after every 23 days now from last 2 months I have periods after every 26 days. Is it normal or something worrisome. please help me. I'm really worried. I also want to mention that from last 2 months I'm treating my anal fissure. I have changed my diet. I jus have more fiber diet and have white meat otherwise I used to have red meat. please let me kno what's wrong with me.
During sex I did coitus interrupts my penis went 4-5 cm in vagina. It was not even totally sex it was my first time do you think there is chances of pregnancy.
Sudden stabbing pain in vagina which I feel like contraction of muscles. It lasts only for few seconds. But feel like I can't move. These days I'm also feeling pain in right abdomen. Generally some times my periods are irregular with a gap of 2 months. Some times they are regular. May I know the reason for such sharp pain in vagina which occurs at least once in a day. I'm 24 and female. Please help me out of this.
I am having o+ve blood and my wife is having -be blood. I have a baby and I want to have another baby. Is it safe? Or is there any issue/risk. Actually I have read somewhere that the 2 baby haves the risk of losing its life. Actually I don't remember the term.
One of the most common scenarios that most people are faced with is a constant feeling of tiredness and lethargy even after you have had a full night’s sleep. The questions popping in your mind right about now is, why is this happening? Why does the lethargic feeling fail to leave you even after you had a proper 8 hours sleep? Why is your sleep getting into the way of your professional productivity? Though there are a number of different explanations to this constant feeling of cloudiness throughout the day, hence, experts in the field have listed down some of the factors that prove to be the major causes behind this condition.
Some of these most common and powerful reasons are listed below.
- Thyroid: The moment your thyroid levels start soaring, you will automatically find it difficult to keep up with the pace that your day to day life demands. The thyroid gland, which is placed right in front of the throat, is the size of the knot on your tie. This gland produces a hormone. When the activity of the thyroid gland, it starts secreting more and more of the hormones, leading to a condition termed as hyperthyroidism. The same gland when underperforms, it starts holding back the hormone secretion, leading to a condition called hypothyroidism. In both the cases the metabolism of the body slows down, leading to an increased level of tiredness even after proper sleep.
- Anaemia: Another leading cause of that nagging feeling of sleepiness and draining energy is Anaemia. Anaemia causes a certain amount of fatigue in an individual. The main cause influencing this situation is the lack of presence of enough red blood cells. The main function of these red blood cells is to transfer oxygen constantly from the long to the cells and tissues. A break in this process leads to you feeling weak and also short of breath.
- Diabetes: Diabetes poses a serious threat to the all over functioning of your body. It is termed as the slow killer and constantly works towards undermining the level of energy a normal individual can hold. This adversely affects your day to day life, including your performance at work and also performing your daily chores at home. The glucose in your body serves as a fuel for your daily activities. Since patients with type 2 diabetes cannot use this rising glucose in their blood properly, they end up being more tired than they ought to be.
Other conditions that lead to the same draining feeling and constant tiredness even after lot of sleep are depression, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue, sleep apnea, sleep inertia, periodic limb movement disorder, constant exposure to computer screens, tv screen, monitors, etc. There are a whole bag of other factors that lead to the constant feeling of tiredness that you are feeling. Before the end of the day, you are drained, your productivity drops and you cannot wait to hit the bed, and the same is the condition when you get out of bed. Consulting a general physician will not only help you put a finger on the cause, but also cure it with proper treatment.