Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal M GYour feedback matters!
Male 56 years old, taking olmezest 20H+nebicard50, EchosprinAV75 for BP & palpitation & Flotral for enlarged prostate have been suffering from erectile dysfunction.
What is symptoms of hiv. How it affects the humans what is the result of it how can we save from this.
I have trouble in breathing when I am inhaling dust from room or my house. I always try to keep my room clean as much as possible but has been tough. I had tried consulting many doctors, but it was not effective. Presently, I am not taking ant medication. What shall I do?
How can I do oiling and massage in my Penis? And what kind of oil and massage will I use for it? How many times in a day will I do it?
Mai janna chata hu ke period ke kitne din bad bina precaution liye sex karne se pregnant nehi hote. Please advise.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
If all medical test is good what I need if I still have problems. I did crp test ckrm test CBC blood / kidney /liver / thyroid/sugar test / control test/ urine test. Chest xray/ ct scan on brain /sinus/ echo cardiogram. All my test came back normal. But I still get symptoms mostly in head. Do I need to worry. Or maybe Its anxiety.
I am 40 years old male I am suffering from piles without bleeding but getting much pain during easin what should I do to get permanent cure without going to surgery and what kind of medicines for which time I have to use. I am free from smoking and other bad habits working as an employeeuses to sit in chair most of time from 10 am to 5 pm.
I am more excited in having sex but my problem is I couldn't able to with stand more time with in less time I am completing once twice or thrice the same but I want to participate for more time.
Hi doctor one of your doctor says alcohol is good to lower down cholesterol and good for heart but my heart specialist doctor suggested me not to drink alcohol so what shall I do.
Sir its about my brother. . He is suffering from chickenpox. It has started from 8 june, 2016. He is following so much difficulties. He is taking homoeopathic medicines from Dr. But he afraid off it that this disease can make any other infection or harm to him. The diseases is causing so much pimples moles on the whole body and cause so much pain. Does it can harm any other part of body or any other infection from this disease. Please answer.
A physical expression of your love towards the partner is essential so that your valued relationship can survive the test of time. You can’t just ignore your partner’s physical needs and urge for getting sexually satisfied to have a balanced relationship. In today’s world, growing stress and strains of life makes it difficult for the partners to have a fulfilling sexual experience every time. Blame it on the male or the female, problems can be many. It’s not just with the women, even problems in a man’s body could lead to unsatisfied sexual experience.
Lubrication, which was thought to be a woman’s problem only in the past, is also an issue with men. Insufficient lubricating fluids ejaculated by the man during intercourse, can spoil the fun and hamper the necessity.
Insufficient lubrication in men can happen due to physical or mental conditions. Sometimes, self-stimulation by masturbation could also be an issue. Masturbation often becomes a man’s erotic idiosyncrasies. The partner, unable to know that, fails to lubricate his man in sufficient proportions. Excessive stress hampers sexual life. Your man may also suffer from lack of confidence and have a ‘delivery boy’ attitude towards sex. He must know how to dominate the partner on the bed or else suffer from lubrication issue. Over-dependence on certain drugs can also lead to lubrication problems. This can especially happen due to the side-effects of antidepressants, painkillers and blood-pressure medications. Ageing is also a responsible factor for the same.
Treatment for Lubrication Issues:
Meet your doctor first to investigate any possible case of infection or any other problem.
You can practice Kegel exercises. This helps in toning down the pelvic floor muscle and intensifies orgasm and ejaculation process.
You must take care of your erotic context. You must prepare yourself with all pre-condition required for a satisfying experience. Take care of the ambience, environment, comfort and all that you feel good about.
You must value your sexual urge and take the dominating attitude. Don’t act like a delivery boy. Vaginal intercourse might not be sufficient to reach orgasm. Indulge in oral activity for ultimate stimulation.
Breathe deeply to relax your nerves.
Indulge in your secret fantasies boldly. Don’t compromise with them out of fear or shame.
Use artificial lubricants that make your genitals sensitive.
Consult a sex therapist for best results. Talk to your partner and don’t be shy about it. Convince her to help you out with the same.
Urinary incontinence, commonly known as loss of bladder control can really cause embarrassment. The severity of this condition may range from once in a while leaky urine to the sudden and forceful urge to urinate, due to which you end up urinating before reaching the toilet.
Types of Urinary Incontinence:
- Stress Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate due to sneezing, coughing, laughing or while doing physical exercise
- Urge Incontinence: When you feel the urge to urinate, suddenly. This may occur during the day and even at night.
- Functional Incontinence: When you cannot reach the toilet on time because of a physical or mental impairment.
- Mixed Incontinence: When you involuntarily urinate due to more than one incontinence
Stress incontinence is the most common type in women. The activities which increase your risk, are:
You have had more than one pregnancy and vaginal delivery.
You have pelvic prolapse. This is when your bladder, urethra, or rectum slide into the vagina. Delivering a baby can cause nerve or tissue damage in the pelvic area. This can lead to pelvic prolapse months or years after delivery.
Female urinary stress incontinence is the involuntary release of urine during any physical activity that puts pressure on your bladder. This potentially embarrassing condition differs from general incontinence in that it happens when the body is under immediate physical stress. Activities that can put stress on your bladder include coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting heavy objects, or bending over. This condition is particular to women, many of whom experience symptoms after muscles have been weakened due to a vaginal childbirth, following menopause, or during pregnancy.
Ensure that you consult a doctor:
- If this condition hinders your day to day activities
- If the urinary incontinence is the result of a serious underlying problem
Causes of Urinary Incontinence:
Urinary incontinence may be temporary or permanent. Causes for temporary incontinence are-
- Caffeine and caffeinated drinks
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Spicy and sugary foods
- High intake of Vitamin B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
Causes for Permanent Incontinence are:
- Old age
- Prostate cancer
- Enlarged prostate
- Neurological disorders
Chronic urinary incontinence can lead to certain complications like:
- Skin Problems: Skin rashes and infections can develop around the vaginal area, because of the constant wetness one feels. It may also cause sores.
- Urinary Tract Infections: Urinary incontinence can also result in UTI
- Impact on Personal and Social Life: Urinary incontinence can lead to great embarrassment, thus affecting the social and personal life of an individual.
Treatment for Female Stress Urinary Incontinence:
There are several types of treatment available. Treatment options include lifestyle changes, medications, nonsurgical treatments, and surgeries.
- Lifestyle Changes: Make regular trips to the restroom to reduce the chance of urine leakage. Drink fewer fluids and avoid activities such as jumping and running.
- Medications: Medications that reduce bladder contractions.
- Nonsurgical Treatments: Kegel exercises strengthen your pelvic muscles. Done regularly, these exercises can strengthen your muscles, allowing you to control when urine is released from your body.
If other treatments fail, you will have to go for surgical treatment. Types of surgery include:
- injectable therapy, in which collagen is injected into your urethra to reduce incontinence
- tension-free vaginal tape (TVT) surgery, in which mesh is placed around the urethra to give it support
- vaginal sling surgery, in which a sling is placed around the urethra to support it
- anterior or para-vaginal vaginal repair surgery to repair a bladder that is bulging into the vaginal canal
- retropubic suspension surgery to move the bladder and urethra back into their normal positions
Some doctors even try electrical stimulation and medication. When the condition is highly advanced interventional therapies and surgery is recommended.
Some interventional therapies are:
- Bulking material injections
- Botulinum toxin Type-A
- Nerve stimulators