Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. GokulYour feedback matters!
I'm 22 years old. I'm using valproic acid currently for seizures. From past two weeks my urine is smelling sweet. Is it just dehydration or may be diabetes or else? Please do answer.
My father who is 82 years old did not pass urine for about 17 hours. Ultrasound scan showed only about 300-350 ml urine in blader, else the scan was ok. The doctor put urine bag & catheter. The tests lft, renal function, blood sugar, t3, t4, tsh were also ok. Please advice what is the treatment and if any further tests are required. The doctor has put him on urimax one od.
I am 57 year old, known t2dm for the last 10 years on oha sugar level under control, hba1c is below 7, I am taking galvusmet50/500 bd, gemerforte 1mg, nebivolol2.5mg, omega3 vtamine suppliment, atorvas20mg, clopidegral 75, omez20mg, nitrazepam20mg hs. But my creatinine level is1.5, 1.6mg%for the last two visits with my diabetologist. Since there is no proteinuria, no microalbuminuria, protein, creatinine ratio is also with in normal she is saying that the creatine rise is due to dehydration. Now I started taking plenty of water. I am a obese individual, going regular walking, occasional smoker, rarely used to take 90ml of alcohol. Please advise that I may go for ckd. My bp is always 110/70, 120/80, like that.
I am diabetic and etching has started since last 1 year. Taking medicine glycinorm but no improved on Internet ayurvedic medicine including cow urine is suggested and want to consult ayurvedic doctor.
Getting urine in red colour from a month every time when urine is passed but in rare I am getting urine in normal.
Sir, Hi post void residual urine volume 350cc and an enlarged size of prostate (48.2x39.6x35.6mm and 35.5cc volume) now I am in a dilemma. Is it the symptom of prostate cancer. If so what is the further course of treatment kindly advice.
I am 21 year old boy suffering from fever since last 25 days now my doctor advice me for some test of urinalysis and in that testing the pus cells and calcium oxalate are present in my body. Please tell me the reason for pus cells in my urine I m very scared and some people are saying that its a serious health problem.
Usg report says urinary retention Prevoid urine was 789 mul Post void urine was 105 mul. Had intercourse few months back both of us were virgins and condom has been used. Though he had oral sex in his previous relation only once with a virgin girl. Can their be any chance of std causing urinary retention or is it urinary tract infection?
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones.