Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. GokulYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from urine incontinence I am male 22 and I keep tissue paper 24 hours in my underwear to save my clothes, will tissue paper damage my nerve and skin in penis?
Levofloxin. Ofloxian, ciprofloxion this medicen salt are same. And it also work same for uti and prostate infection?
Dear sir, Im doing masturbation daily two times is it ok. At my penis it is getting red its paining. After masturbation I can not pop is it because of masturbation. Urine color is always yellow while im drinking water it is ok in color. After that it is same yellow, Doing masturbation in early morning is ok? How can I change my urine color even though im drinking water at that time it is ok. Im working in too hot area is it affect my health?
I am male aged 75. Had frequent unination problem =urgency to unrinate. Many tests were done but nothing came out. Doctor prescribed Urimax 0. 4 and am taking it since last two years. Recently once or twice when intake of water is less, as doctor suggested no liquid after 4. 00 PM, I found that once or twice blood has come with the urine. Please advise urgently.
How to solve kidney stone problem totally and what is the best mediation for it and us surgery must for kidney stones? Is there any home remedies for kidney stones.
I am having yellow eyes for more than 4 days, I am having headache, my urine colour is yellow though I drink lots of water and I can eat food much this days.
I am 21 years old. I have irritation in my rectum area. I have seen blood in my stool. What should I do? Please help me.
I am 24 year old male and have a stone in my both kidney both size 3.5 mm please tell me some mediation.
I am 29years old, and I recently got to know that I have only one kidney. Do I have any kidney problem or impact with one kidney in future.
I am a 71 year old man, healthy, active and strong. When having sex with wife, I prolong to make her reach her climax as she has circumcised her clitoris and labia minor. It takes time. But in the bargain, my corona becomes numb PERHAPS and do not reach climax, in the end! Please tell me whether it could be from Prostate, or else?
Iam a 43 year old chennai citizen. Suffering from kidney stone which is 6cm. Kindly help me to remove this stone as early as possible. Thanks doctor.
I am 38 years old. have kidney stones. Size 7mm in uti and right kidney 4mm. So please you tell me what I do.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.