Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GnaneshwarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old but I am not getting facial hair and also my pennis is to small pls give the solutions fast.
I have lots of acne, spots and open pores. New pimples keep coming. I am using benzoyl peroxide, clindamycin and tretinoin Pls suggest remedy for better skin.
I have white heads problem on my face , and dandruff too! How to prevent it and get rid out of it. please help.
Clean skin gently- Gently wash your face with a mild cleanser [according to the type of your skin], once in the morning and once in the evening, as well as after heavy exercise. It is also important to shampoo your hair regularly. If you have oily hair, you may want to wash it every day. Wash your face with plain water frequently.
Avoid frequent handling of the skin. Avoid rubbing and touching skin lesions. Squeezing, pinching or picking blemishes can lead to the development of scars or dark blotches.
Shave carefully- Shave gently and only when necessary to reduce the risk of nicking blemishes.
Choose cosmetics carefully.
Self-care measures and over-the-counter medicine have not helped after several months; Your acne is severe or getting worse; then contact your dermatologist.
Products such as facial scrubs, astringents and masks generally aren't recommended because they tend to irritate skin, which can aggravate acne. Excessive washing and scrubbing also can irritate skin. If you tend to develop acne around your hairline, shampoo your hair frequently.
I am aged 57 yrs and suffering from skin becoming red at some places on and off with acute itching sensation and at present continuously taking citracin tablets. Previously taken attarax and wizalone for long period. What should I do?
I am infected with a lot of dandruff and to get rid of it I have used all the shampoos but without any result so what should I do.
I am male, 27. I have been getting baldness at the top of the forehead hairline. What should I do? I need a proper guidance.
I have been suffering from the dandruff since almost one and a half year and and also hair loss along with itchy skin. Even I visited to a dermatologist and they recommend finap, multivitamins and danfur plus shampoo but I am not satisfied at all.
Hi. Im 24 years old. I do not hve any facial hairs yet. I want to grow the facial hairs. Please help?
I have brown spots on my lowr legs. At first my legs were clean. Bt aftr somr time whn I stated waxing. I got brown colored spots on the pores of hair. And I think that they can also be caused by mosquito bite. Mosquito bite used to itch a lott and I used to rub them. And then bite became red spot and ultimately brown. N it is not goinnggg. I hav used various creams bt cannot get rid of them Can I go for chemical surgery. Or any laser treatment? Pls help me out.
I am 23 years old I am facing a problem while driving byke my hands are getting black my skin tone is changing is there any cream to solve dis 9032069951.
Some diseases like chicken pox, measles etc. have definitive symptoms that make it easy to diagnose. However, others like lupus affect each person in a different way making them complex diseases that may take longer to diagnose. Lupus attacks the immune system and causes the antibodies that would normally fight infection to react against the body’s own cells and tissues. There are two main forms of lupus; systemic lupus that affects any part of the body and cutaneous lupus that affects the skin. These can occur simultaneously or on their own.
Some of the rashes that can be caused by cutaneous lupus are:
- Malar rash or butterfly rash: This affects the face and appears as a butterfly shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. It is triggered by the sun’s uv rays and can appear as a faint blush or a severe, scaly rash.
- Discoid lupus: Lupus can also cause small. Coin shaped sores or rashes. These are reddish and scaly in appearance and usually affect parts of the body exposed to sunlight and uv radiation. If left untreated, these sores can worsen with time. Though they do not cause pain or itchiness, they can result in scarring. In cases where these sores develop on the scalp, they can cause permanent bald patches.
- Subacute cutaneous lesions: These can be described as small, red sores that are shaped like coins. These can be found on the arms, shoulders, neck and chest in patches that resemble psoriasis. These lesions are also triggered by uv exposure. Though they do not cause scarring, these lesions can lighten or darken skin.
- Mucous membrane lesions: Sores in the mouth or nose that have been triggered by lupus are known as mucous membrane lesions.
- Baldness: Lupus can make the hair follicles near the scalp fragile and brittle. This can destroy the hair follicles and lead to hair fall. In some cases, hair may grow back while in others it could result in permanent baldness.
- Cutaneous vasculitis lesions: These refer to purplish spots or lines on the calves and feet. This is caused by the inflammation of skin tissues and can cause severe damage and gangrene.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: When exposed to cold, the skin on your fingers and toes may also change colour to red, white or blue due to lupus. This is triggered by the tightening of blood vessels and may be accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness.