Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GnanammaYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old female. I have akki skin disease erysipelas. Now it is cured. Till I experience pain. Any treatment for this ?
The pneumococcal vaccine (or 'pneumo jab' or pneumonia vaccine as it's also known) protects against pneumococcal infections.
Pneumococcal infections are caused by the bacterium Streptococcus pneumoniae and can lead to pneumonia and septicaemia (a kind of blood poisoning)
Who should have the pneumococcal vaccine?
A pneumococcal infection can affect anyone.
However, some people need the pneumococcal vaccination because they are at higher risk of complications.
all children under the age of two
adults aged 65 or over
children and adults with certain long-term health conditions, such as a serious heart, lung, diabetics or kidney condition
Please contact us at 01141603446/3447 for pneumococcal vaccination
I am in 25 years old my brother is having a plastic anemia the doctor was confirmed from before two months back that time was pleat counting cell 20000 is there after one month increase 40000 thousand and after next month increase 46000. So the doctor was given the tablet Cycloporane still he was saying we won't to inject injunction that cost 400000 so what can I do sir help me.
I am a 18 years old boy. My problem ejaculation ejaculation which is'shighrapatan'. I have been masturbating since I was about 12 or 13. When I started doing masturbation, it took a long time to get my sperm out from the penis but now when I masturbate, it takes only 10-15 seconds:(what do I do now. Please help me! I'm worried about my future sex life.
I have problem under the penis i.e, swelling at the left testicle from 4 months What is the problem (Before 4 months, I have injury in cricket The hot tennis ball was hit at the left testicle by throw) What is the problem? What is your suggestion please give me right suggestion)
I have a problem of nose congestion. I have diagnosed and found that I have deviated nasal septum. So now I have ear fullness in left ear and it feels like water is trapped inside. Please give some solution.
My wife is suffering from feet swelling. Bi monthly they are swelling. S. Creatinine is 1.00. What is the remedy.
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment.
Is hepatitis b curable. Can a hepatitis b positive person become negative or non reactive by any treatment. Pls suggest.
Hi Sir, I am 45 years old. A day before I went for a blood test. My SGOT is 57 and SGOT 106. Total Cholestral 229, HDL 44, LDL 178 and triglyceride 232. Are the above are normal findings? If not then what precautions should I take? I have drinking around 180 ml of alcohol almost every day, though I never felt vomiting, fever etc except for muscular pain in legs below knees some time. I regularly do jogging and yoga for an hour every day. Kindly advise my medical status.
I have swelling on both ankles, few months back, gone for medical examination. Doctor suggested tests, like creatnine and uric acid. Every test was normal. At present there can is only little swelling on my ankles. What can be other reasons for swelling?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Yes, they can. Many STDs spread through any type of sexual activity, including skin-to-skin contact and oral sex. This is especially true of STDs that produce genital lesions or sores.