Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GnanammaYour feedback matters!
Just After sex I am bleeding, I am not having pain during intercourse but I am feeling burning when I am bleeding I am really scared I am just 20 and its not even my 1st time I am really scared to think about sex I have pcod, I am not able to share with anyone my problem please help.
I am 27 year old female and is having PCOD. And I am over weight also. I feel tired after doing physical work for few hours. Is it due to pcod or due to my increased weight.
I am patient diabetes patient random 135 130 intake tablet zeemer fort & galouies 50 but not down. Please do help.
Hi. Actually I do snoring frequently at night during sleep. What are the reasons behind snoring and how it can be cured? I am just 19 now.
What to do. When stomach is aching very badly. And going for motions many time a day because of it there is weakness in the body.
I daily go to office and sit there for 10hrs. I am suffering from constipation these days. And also I have acidity problem please help
My penis size is 4inch, I want to know whether the size and girth can be increase on not? Kindly help.
He experiences sometimes severe pain near heart area since his childhood. Many test and medication has done. But no effect. Whenever he gets upset he feel pain near heart area.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf': Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. Leaning closer: You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.
6. Avoiding social interactions: You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.