Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gita Ganguly MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
Study shows reasons why chinese and japanese are more healthy inspite if they having weaker genes than indians.
This is a very good article. Not only about the warm water after your meal,
But about heart attack's. The chinese and japanese drink hot tea with their
Meals, not cold water, maybe it is time we adopt
Their drinking habit while
Eating. For those who like to drink cold water, this
Article is applicable to
You. It is very harmful to have cold drink/water during a meal. Because,
The cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you
Have just consumed. It will
Slow down the digestion. Once this'sludge'
Reacts with the acid, it will break down and be
Absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats
And lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup
Or warm water after a meal.
French fries and burgers
Are the biggest enemy of heart health. A coke after that gives more power to
This demon. Avoid them for
Your heart's & health.
Drink one glass of warm water just when you are about to go to bed to avoid clotting of the blood at night to avoid heart attacks or strokes.
Hiii. I am 27 years old .I m trying to conceive from last 6 month .my LH level is very high. And I have pcos. My Dr. suggest me to take met pco care tablet and diane 35 .could you please tell me how long should I take this medication? Is this a big problem??
Hi Doctor, Me and my wife had a condom break while intercourse and she immediately took a Postpone - 72 (1.5 mg) within 2 hours of the act. Its been 6 days now and she felt bad back ache, nausea and headache. 1. Is the drug causing this as a side effect after 6 days. 2. She is on anti epilepsy pills like levipil, will this affect the functioning of the Contraceptive and hence she is pregnant now? 3. What is the sure symptom of pregnancy and when to do a pregnancy test.
She facing some lump problem in her one breast from last 5-8 days. What is that lump? It hearts sometime and sometimes pains suddenly.
Now i am suffering from constipation and bledding. A little pressure gives bledding. So during pregnancy which medicine should I take to take relief from constipation & bleeding.
I am 24 year old female myself and my partner had unprotected sex 1 week before my last LMP is on 10.2.2017 but till now I didn't get periods 2 days late. But I have cramping pain and white discharge am I pregnant pls give your valuable suggestions we didn't plan for pregnancy.
I just had some queries on my mind about sex. Actually I have had sex with my boyfriend for over ten times in our 11 months relationship and everytime we had it I had I pill as a contraceptive. I just want to know if its safe to use I pill once a month? and now if not having sex for a year will cause any health issue?
I am 24year old and my last period date was 24th march and my blood test of human chorionic gonadotropin (hcg) is less than 2.0. Why is my periods delayed when I am not pregnent.
I am 25 years old and had a c-section 7 months back. Till now there are no periods. But 15 days back had an unprotected sex. Is there any chance of pregnancy if so when to have a pregnancy test at home.
Muje pregnancy k sath brown discharge bhi ho rha hai. Is se meri pregnancy me koi dikkat to nhi hogi?
Sometime after 4-5 days itching happens in my vagina, it swell also. But pain is not there it happens after a week some time after 15 days. But it is happening from last 2 months.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Sir, I am a 30 year old married 6 months ago. We are trying for a child for last 3 months and couldn't succeeded. Kindly give me solution n advice please.
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when the menstruation ceases, bringing an end to a woman's childbearing years. There are a number of symptoms that mark this stage, including hot flashes, which are very commonly experienced in such cases. Hot flashes are like a feeling of a red hot flush that may wash over the body and lead to excessive sweating. It occurs in the blood vessels that are closest to the surface of the skin. Yet, menopause is not the only reason why one may experience these hot flashes.
Here are some of the reasons that may trigger these hot flashes:
1. Carcinoid syndrome: This is a disease that may cause hot flashes as a symptom. In this condition, a tumour will usually release varied chemicals into the body, which can create varied symptoms that seem like hot flashes.
2. Hyperthyroidism: Overheating of the body and the system from within is something that many patients suffering from hyperthyroidism may experience. This usually happens when the thyroid glands end up producing too much of the thyroid hormone that brings about many symptoms ranging from depression to weight loss and even hot flashes. In hyperthyroidism, the body goes into a hyper mode, which usually leads to overheating of the same. This gives rise to frequent and often severe hot flashes.
3. Hormonal changes: There are many hormonal changes that may affect various men and women from time to time. A drop in the level of the estrogen hormone is something that many women go through on a regular basis. This may happen due to pregnancy as well. Also, this condition usually brings about symptoms like hot flashes.
4. Eating disorders: The way we eat and nurture our body is the way the body reacts. When there is a case of an eating disorder like dyslexia or bulimia, it may lead to varied symptoms, including hot flashes. This is due to the fact that the body's hormonal levels as well as the nutritional level plunge to an all-time low. In many such cases, hot flashes are the body's way of demanding better nutrition. These disorders can also give rise to related conditions like the hypothalamus disorder.
5. Hypothalamus disorder: Hypothalamus disorder may also cause hot flashes. This is a condition that is caused due to poor eating habits. This disorder is characterised by a major drop in one's nutrition levels and also leads to many hormonal changes. These changes often lead to symptoms like hot flashes and other related complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.