Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gita Ganguly MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I took pill on 27 april nd got my withdrawal bleed on 6th may. Does that mean I am not pregnant? When will I get my next periods? Is withdrawal bleed date the new mensuration date? For how long my periods will fluctuate? My last mensuration before pill was 18th april.
Hi, I am 20 years old female. Vegetarian. Does not drink milk. Under weight. Symptoms - weight loss Loss of appetite Excessive excretion after every meal Large liver Body weakness A few food like chilli cause indigestion. Initial diagnosis - ibs, irritation along stomach lining Treatment going on for 2 years with no improvement Gone through allopathy and Ayurveda and also homeopathy Permanent cough.
Mai pregnant hu, mujhe'2 month 6 days' ho gye he, meri age 19 years he, me abi maa nhi banna chahti, to kia mera abortion ho skta he.
I am suffering from frequent headaches & neck pain. Sometimes I feel too tired. Feel very depressed.
It would be my first time sex when to sex to prevent pregnancy without using condom and what lubrication should I use.
I am suffering pcos. My weight 85kg. Doc advised to loose weight. Please help me by giving the proper diet chart so that I can loose weight by following the diet chart. I want to have a child please somebody help me.
I am 21 year old girl, my boobs are large in size ,it bothers me so much ,how can I reduce their size.
Sir mera period 10 ko ani thi pr aaj tak nahi aur aaj mujhe toilet karne me problem ho rahi hai dard ho raha aur baar baar mujhe toilet jana pad raha h kya karu 2 din pahle sex bhi kya h hamne.
The widespread misuse of skin creams and lotions that contain steroids in india is harmful and out of control, warns dermatologist.
Corticosteroids, also known as steroids, are anti-inflammatory medicines used for a range of conditions. However, these can lead to substantial and permanent damage, especially on thin skin, such as on the face and groin.
Side effects include pigmentation and breakdown of the skin, small and widened blood vessels on the skin, as well as bacterial and fungal infections.
Misuse can lead to resistance of infections that can make these difficult to diagnose and treat.
" indian doctors are witnessing a pandemic of adverse effects induced by topical corticosteroids" consultant dermatologist shyam verma said in an article published in the journal the bmj, formerly the british medical journal.
A study of 2, 926 dermatology patients in 2013 showed that 433 (14.8 percent) were using topical steroids and 392 (90.5 percent) had harmful effects, verma pointed out.
" the public, as well as doctors of all specialties, need to be informed and educated about safe use of topical corticosteroids" he said.
As required by law in india, strong steroids can be sold only with a registered medical practitioner's prescription.
However, topical steroids are exempt and can be purchased over the counter.
" this needs urgent revision" he said.
Another problem that leads to the inappropriate use of topical steroids is that too few specialist dermatologists are available.
The majority of india's some 8, 500 dermatologists are based in cities, while most of india's population are dispersed in villages, verma said.
" so many patients seek treatment for skin disease from primary care providers, including thousands of ayurvedic and homeopathic practitioners and unqualified charlatans" he explained.
" although it is illegal, they may prescribe topical corticosteroids with little or no knowledge of dermatology" verma said, adding that many pharmacists" sell steroid creams without a prescription, ignoring the box warnings"
I Am 28 years old women and married last year may 12. I have irregular period, it means in some month 3 day other wise 10 days, and almost 3 to 15 days variations will cure, so that we doesn't have children, so now we need one child, so that what will do for this condition, And no other complaint, and also before one year, one time spontaneous abortion also happened.
Hi I am 43 years old suddenly found delayed and heavy periods which was not earlier. Dr. advice me to do amh test which was 0.46.what does this mean. She said I am in menopause. Don't understand. Previously I was on pills last one year Pls explain what does this mean amh 0.46.is I am going towards menopause air already in menopause.
Is it safe if I make a prostitute suck my dick without a condom. What about licking Her nipples? And kissing Her on neck and back?
I m 28 years female don't have monthly period from last one month, checked it with pregnancy kit but it shows negative two times but still now I don't have period kindly suggest me wat should I do.
Fertility in women can be affected because of various external or internal reasons. It is good to understand the problems since this fast becoming a very common problem.
The causing factors usually include -
1. Ovulation problems - One reason for female infertility is when eggs don't mature in the ovaries. This is known as ovulation problems. Possible symptoms of this are absent or irregular periods and the possible solution is keeping a check on body weight, taking fertility drugs and/or having IVF.
2. Uterus problem - There are tissues, known as endometrial tissues which form the lining of the uterus. When they grow outside the uterus, it is called endometriosis and can be a reason for infertility. While some women have no symptoms of this, some have painful periods. Fertility drugs, ivf and surgery to remove the tissue are its possible solutions.
3. Pcos - Pcos or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is of late one of the most common reasons of female infertility. It is characterised by unpredictable ovarian patterns and hormonal imbalances. Possible symptoms are acne, obesity, irregular periods, and excessive hair growth. Weight loss, changes in lifestyle, injected fertility drugs, ivf and ovarian drilling are its possible solutions.
4. Damaged fallopian tubes - Some women have blocked or damaged fallopian tubes which prevent the sperm from getting to the egg. This situation leads to stds and pelvic inflammatory diseases. There are no symptoms as such and the methods of solution are surgery to open the tubes and if that is not possible, to remove the tubes and try ivf.
5. Unidentified reasons - There are many unexplained fertility problems where none of the above mentioned problems exist. In such situations, fertility drugs - with or without artificial insemination or ivf are advised.