Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Gita Ganguly MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I am married , after intimation my vagina became black , how can I cure of it , please suggest the solution.
I have a unprotected gay sex I had anal sex with a guy but I have some doubt about my std situation if I want to test for chlamydia what should I need to do.
Hi sir, I need help from you side. I am having a high bp (hypertension) from last 2002 year and I am presently taking medicines (stamelota beta and telma-h) one dose per day. I have a baby of 5 years and five years back at the time of pregnancy faces the problem of high uncontrolled bp and gave birth in 7 months pre-matured baby by operation weight 1kg. Need suggestion that can I plan or not for second baby bcoz some doctors said that you can go for that but its a risk plan. please give me better suggestion that should I plan or not and have to make any changes in medicine. Thank you. please suggest.
I am taking thyroxine 50 for more than 6 years. My problem is post pregnancy I have irregular periods. please suggest.
Hiii doc I want to know that we have trying for baby last 1 yrs. My last period date is 29 th april then what is my ovulation days next month. I am trying for baby. Please suggest what is the ovulation days so that I can trying in these days. My husband have some problems regarding sex he has very less sex desire. We have contact 2-3 times in month. He is not doing sex with its own interest please some suggestion. Can I go for the checkup to him. Please suggest.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others.
Hi. I'm 20. I last had my mc on 5th July and after that I got my periods on today (26th sep) it's almost 2 months, 20 days late. I had used some homeo medicines prescribed by my doctor but I don't had my periods so I had taken the primolut n on 21st sep and I finally got my periods today. So is there any problem? I always had irregular periods almost 15 days r one week late from the actual late but this time it was 2 months late. I'm scared that if I have any pcod problem? Or other problems? Should I consult a doctor regarding this problem. Actually my health was not good from 1 and hlf year so my homeo doctor suggested me this is bcoz of my weakness in the body but I'm little scared.
I m preagnent for 1 month mujhe bhook lagte hai but agar koi cheej main khana chaa rahe hu tu mujhe vormting feel hu ta but vormting huta nhi bus feel hu raha jis se mein apna daily meal finish nh kr pa rahe hu please help me doctor.
Hi doctors I have undergone cervix stitch bcoz of internal Os opening and lil funneling please help me I underwent this stitch 1 week back I'm in complete bed rest I'm 23+3 week pregnant I don't want to lose this baby very slight pain in left belly tht is near pelvic bone I don't know what is happening to me please help me out and some sharp pain in vagina I'm fed up of this bed rest but also I vl continue is everything thing ok or what can funneling can be closed thru bed rest please help me.
summer is here to stay.