Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Girish. VYour feedback matters!
I am 17 year old I having pain is back head and can't sleep straight because of pain give me solutions.
Doctor, Maire kaan ka parda fat gya h iska pta mujhe may 2016 ko pta chala h or Mairi delivery June me hui h to kya me kaan ka operation kuch month bad kra sakti hu ya abhi karna jaruri h.
I have constipation problem from last two years but from last 10 days I'm facing much problem, actually I got facture so right now I can't walk much. Please help me.
What I should eat the foods to become healthy because the food is not getting in the stomach so ooz doctor suggest me the fruits to eat to stay healthy. Give me this and tgar.
My wife is having cold flu from 2011 and she is very upset with that but please tell me what can I do now. Add she is 30 years old and weight 49kgs n height 5feet. I want immediate consultancy.
Sir I am 26 years old I am have been suffering from sudden loose motion last night ,three times in a row after taking metrogyl loose motion has been stopped but I discovered that my body with severe pain and headache all around the day. What is the symptom behind it and solution to over comes. Body pain and chill s.
What is fever? What are its type? How is malaria and dengue caused? Thank you for telling the answer.
Am 52y old Diabetic since 2010, (125FBS 215PP) can I consume Fruits like apple, Orange and papaya in limited quantity?
In today's stress filled life, most of us struggle from a number of problems, be it physiological or psychological. Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. 1 out of the 3 men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation:
- Abnormal hormone level
- Abnormal levels of brain chemicals
- Thyroid problem
- Damage of nervous system
- Infection in the urethra or prostate
- Erectile dysfunction
- Anxiety about intercourse
- Cultural guilt related to sexual pleasure
- Relationship problems
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behaviour therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of Ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the Ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
- Safed musli (Chlorphytum Borivillianum) - It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
- Kali musli (Curculigo Orchiodes) - It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
- Semal musli( Salmalia Malabarica) - It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
- Gokshur( Tribulus Terrestris) - It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
- Shatavari( Asparagus Racemosus) - It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
- Ashwagandha( Withania Somniferum) - It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
- Akarkara( Anacyclus Pyrethrum) - It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
- Jaiphal( Myristica Fragrans)- The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a churan and can be taken to overcome the problem of premature ejaculation. Ayurveda is one of the oldest forms of medicine providing natural solution with no side effects. Hence it should be given a preference over the modern techniques.