Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. GirishYour feedback matters!
I feel stressed and shortness of breathe, sometimes my body temperature go less and head pains, when I go to closed places like I gone to passport office I started feeling suffocated and breathe problem is this anxiety or some other problem? My nose also remain closed.
Very weakness in whole body specially in both logs and nervousness also be occurred sometimes, hands are very irritated and painful. Please help on this.
I don't drink or smoke but sometimes my hand starts shaking for no reason is it a cause for concern?
Many of my friends got heart breaks due to some relation problems, it is common now a days, there are plenty of youngsters are facing these kind of love breakups and getting into deep depressions, one of my friend recently suicide and end his life, I'm seeing many of the people who are in depressions in the age between 18 to 23 years, one of my friend recently faced same kind of problem and he realized his situation and he want to come out of it so he decided to meet psychiatrist, but the treatment doesn't show any impact on my friend, I want to know what is the main reason behind this depression problems some are getting out of it easily and for some people it very difficult to get out of it, is this an genetic problem or lack of proper grooming problem, I want some suggestion from psychiatrist's how one has to dealt with facing some kind of depression problems please help me to get more info about these things.
I am very much addicted to sex and every time I am thinking of it so am not able to focus on anything. Advice me what should I do.
I am tired of life and my depression. tomorrow I have to go for electric convulsive therapy and I am scared of memory loss. I am tired now I want to die. Please advice what should i do?
I am software developer, age 32 years old. In my field memory is everything. From last 3 years I loosing it. Any suggestion.
All of us undoubtedly experience the hasty pace of life. There are invariable pressures at work and home which load us up with fear and worries, but when this anxiety becomes a disruptive force in our life and begins to dominate our behavior, and starts interfering with work, school, family life it calls for treatment. Anxiety is an emotional turmoil that may incorporate many different feelings and symptoms.
Adults are not the only ones who get stressed out, children are also vulnerable to stress. Some children experience anxiety and may struggle to amend to new situations such as school and friendships, may feel unusually insecure or have intense fear of the dark, insects, animals or other creatures.
Causes of Anxiety Neurosis:
The reason why it occur is very difficult. It is illunderstood also. Socio-economic reason is also precipitating factor - like loss of job, continues target or goals in jobs which are increasing everyday pressure.
- Imbalance of certain chemicals in the brain.
- Emotional trauma.
- Lifestyle choices.
- Alcohol, caffeine and certain drugs.
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder (neurosis):
- Unnecessary, unrealistic and uncontrollable worry about everyday things.
- Shortness of breath.
- Increased heartbeat.
- Trembling and dizziness.
- Muscle stiffness.
- Sleep disturbances.
- Mood changes.
- Feeling of hopelessness and Pessimism.
- Sexual impotence.
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity by using holistic approach. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which the patient is suffering. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat anxiety but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility. As far as therapeutic medication is concerned, several well-proved homeopathy medicines are available for treatment of anxiety disorders that can be selected on the basis of cause, condition, sensation and modalities of the complaints. For individualized remedy selection and treatment, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person.
If you do not want to opt for allopathic medicines or go into immediate counselling to relieve yourself of anxiety disorders, then the best option for you at hand would be to try and follow homoeopathy. Homeopathy is often seen as an alternate form of medicine and does not have any side effects as such. Thus, it is often preferred by many people.
Anxiety should not be left to accumulate in the body. Thus, it is necessary to treat it as soon as possible with whichever means that would suit your body. Homeopathy is just one form of treatment. It is advised if the results are not as you desire, then you should opt for a medical practitioner who might be able to help you further. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all time. Please help me.
Hi I am 29 years old woman, 4 years back I got married, initially we both were very happy with each others company, after 3 months I got conceived. Since then he started rejecting me. But i'm not able to understand the reason. He never allow me to touch his phone. He has lots of girl friends. Accidentally if I see his phone there will be a chat with his friends, he never talk to me with love and care. I am getting dipressed day by day. He loves his mother. My mom and his mom were childhood friends. I think he married me for the sake of his mother, but what right he has to disturb my life. He will never change but want to live happyly in all conditions.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine. These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees. Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.