Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. GirishYour feedback matters!
I am studying 12th standard. So, I am sleep only 3 hours daily. Is this will affect my health? How to increase memory power?
I am in little depression. I have to study for my exams I go to clg in the morning & than classes for acc & maths in the afternoon n in the evening I give tuitions to small students I am in final year bcom but yet not by hearted anything daily I try but still I don't whats wrong with me I can't study. I got 75 % in syjc I really wanna study n passed this year but but don't know whats wrong with me. I always check my mobile as if my mobile is calling me n see on whats app hike if no one is chatting den I see something on youtube. please guide me what to do whats wrong with me really wanna study only one month is left. Thank you.
I am 30 years old female. I am feeling severe stress and strain. Not able to concentrate on anything. Having tiredness and always feels to sleep. Please guide me how to get out this feelings.
My friend is having Phobias since childhood. He just had no phobias/few in his college days and with his girlfriend. Since his girlfriend left him he's having the same phobias (multiple) again along with panic attack. Is it curable. Whom should he consult?
I am 22 years old and I'm a very heavy smoker I was try all things but don't work it help me what can I do to quit smoking.
Can I get a suggestion that smoking cause an effect on our sexual life & if it so then how can I left that habit kindly suggest me it urgent I smoke 2 packet every day.
I think I need a psychiatrist because sometimes my behavior goes so wrong. I want to cry ,i want to be angry, I get irritated from everything each people without any reason .Sometimes I find the way to make sad .Sometimes I just want everyone love me care me. Make me feel special ,i m getting more stubborn. If things are not on my way I got angry. I just want. Kill it. Do not knw y? But I need a consultant so please help me.
Hi, I am 50 years of age. I am Software Architect. 12 years back I was prescribed Imipramine HCL75 mg from AIIMS. Then, I was taking Dothiepin 75 mg for last 10 years which was affecting my alertness and cognitive abilities (Memory, Concentration, processing speed ) and thereby hampering my professional life. A Psychiatrist prescribed Escitalopram 10 mg tapering off Prothiedine. I feel moderate pain (as in inflammation) all over my head due to which I can do a little work and feeling loss of interest in work and anything and feel less sexual sensation which were intense prior to this medication.
I am suffering from depression since 2 months. But from 5-6 days I think it is increasing. I don't feel fresh everyday. Infact I am experiencing loss of interest in almost everything. I am 23 years old male. Please Suggest me best homeopathic medicine for early depression.
Getting through an ugly divorce is quite a difficult thing, no matter what the reason might be. Your world can turn upside down after a divorce and you have to make a fresh new start in life.
Here are some tips you should follow to get through an ugly divorce:
- Accept the fact that it is okay to have different feelings: All feelings like sadness, anger (learn Ways to Control Your ANGER), exhaustion, frustration and confusion are quite intense after a divorce. You should accept these reactions and they will surely decrease with time.
- You need to give yourself a break: Accept the fact that you are weak and time is required to be back to normal functioning. Your work performance can be affected as well. Taking a break is a must after a divorce.
- Do not try to go through the situation alone: You should share your feelings with your friends and family, and you will surely get help. Joining support groups can also be fruitful. Isolation makes your condition worse; so you must go out, interact and share stuff.
- You should take proper emotional and physical care of your body: Eat timely, work out and relax. Try to maintain your normal daily routine and do not make major life decisions during this point of life. Abstain from too much alcohol and cigarettes as they are not a solution.
- Avoid ugly situations: Avoid talking to your former spouse as discussions may lead to ugly situations and fights, which would enhance your misery.
- Take a hobby: Try to do things you love to do from your heart. Join classes, take music lessons, paint pictures and slowly try to enjoy life. Making new friends is also a good idea.
- Think positive: Positive thinking is a must and if you engross yourself in positive, constructive activities, you are likely to feel good. You need to be flexible and in case you have children, do your best to provide them an ideal atmosphere for adjusting to the situation (learn more for Positive Parenting)
- Time can heal everything: Keep one thing in mind that life will eventually return to normal. Time heals everything and one day you will not be affected anymore.
- Talk to your children and help them cope: You need to provide proper care to your kids for coping with the situation. Talk to your children and make them understand that they are not responsible for the divorce by any means. Try to ease their concerns, be compassionate, but maintain a direct approach. Maintain your child's routine exactly how it used to be, so that they feel less amount of sudden change. Do not involve your children in the conflict in any way.
A divorce is extremely difficult to cope with, as one has never faced or felt such a situation before. With proper support and measures, you can get over a divorce much more easily.