Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. GirishYour feedback matters!
My wife had backache from last 10-15 years but do not do exercise. When I try to sex she refuses and do not allow easily what can I do?
I am 33 yrs old from last 3 days I am having pain in my left heel. The pain occurred automatically I dont remember of getting injured at my heel.
I have dark knuckles over my fingers, my toes, my knees and my elbows. Please suggest me some medicine.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
Sometimes I get a back pain for continuously for two to three day's, and get relief after next day automatically. What is the reason for that.
I feel tired and weak through out the day. Have pain in both the legs. Follow a good diet, one hour of walking everyday, physical exercise but still do not feel energetic and do not want to do any sort of work. Everytime I want to sit or sleep (drowsiness) a little bit, but when I go to sleep I cant sleep soundly. My bowel movements are good digestion is ok, drinks a lot of water. No fast food, spicy items or indulge in any bad habit (no masturbation), no smoking and alcohol. Have done the blood test everything is normal, Hemoglobin is also normal, Liver and kidney function test are also normal. Have fruits and milk everyday, but still my stamina is very low. Please suggest me what can I do and tell me some medicines which can improve my strength and to feel energetic and cure it completely. Thanks in advance.
I am 20 years old and I am 5'10" inches height and was suffering from backache since 5 months, what should I do?
My father is 44 yrs old. He is suffering from inflammatory joints pain since last 3 yrs. They have already tried homeopathic medicine a lot. But they have not seen any positive sign yet. What should he do further to cure this problem? please help me sir.
I am 47. I am having a severe leg pain from 2 days. I went to doctor but it didn't help me. Please give me some tips. I shall be very obliged to you.
I have back bone pain severely my age is 22 This back bone pain is from 2 years nearly what I want to do for this problem?
I am suffers from SUPERFICIAL CALCANEAL BURSITIS. How it happens? What are the medications required?
I am loosing continuously, I am using head and shoulder shampoo I am not sure what can I do .can you please help me with this problem?
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.