Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Girish NeralgiYour feedback matters!
I feeling all time go to toilet for latrine and 2&3 times go for toilet. I consult the gastrologist and advised to me colonoscopy test, this is normal and I do all blood test are normal please let us me solution about the matter.
I have two very major Problems from last 4 or 5 years :First:- excessive urine (more than 30 times in a day) but not come easily it takes long time to come (5 to 20 minutes) when I feel pressure I try to do by held my penis (for a long time) but I got no relief easily .Second:- excessive spermfall (more than 9 times in a month) means every third night it falls, actually I masturbated badly for 8 years every single day sometime 2 or 3 times in a day. These two problems made my life HELL Hometown: Preet Nagar Digiana Jammu.
He is getting sperm out frequently at night times when he slept automatically, when he gets urine he is unable wakeup and at that moment he is getting his sperm out is this a major problem.
Here are basic tips of Kidney Transplantation (Renal transplantation)
Friends good after noon I am DR. Aditya Pradhan. I look after the department of urology and kidney transplant at the BL Kapoor hospital. In my department major activities are kidney transplant, kidney cancers we do the constructive urology we also do a lot of stone surgery and prostate surgery so literally, we cover the whole spectrum of urology practice as it is done today in most centers around the world to speak briefly about kidney transplant which is the focus of our activity so as you must be aware India has a large number of patients with kidney failure on an average in India about to lac patients are diagnosed with kidney failure every year. Unfortunately out of these two lac patients barely 3,000 patients get your kidney transplant done every year so there is a large number of patients who don’t get a kidney transplant done in spite of the facilities being available in most major cities in the country.
There are many reasons why a kidney transplant is not easily available-
The first and most forms, of course, is the availability of donor so there are stringent laws governing the rules of a kidney transplant and it is mandatory for every patient to get his own donor and these donors have to be live related which means first-degree blood relatives. They could be the patient’s parents they could be a sibling, could be his own children who are above 18 years of age or they could be his spouse so amongst these family members, he has to get a patient of the same blood group or of O blood group. Many families do not have relatives with these conditions and that is why there is a big problem for the patient to get a donor for him. So, this is one of the main problems that you have, that you don’t have an adequate number of donors.
The second problem is even when donors are available within the family they are not willing to donate their kidneys. There are some reasons which are their most of them are misconceptions that patient was donated his kidney may not be able to function normally after the operation. So, these are absolutely unfounded doubts every patient who is going to be tested for kidney donation. All his tests are done to confirm that he is healthy the operation is usually a very safe operation and after the surgery, the patient can lead absolutely normal life.
These misconceptions must be discarded by the donor. They must come to the transplant surgeon and once they counseled and I am pretty sure that they will understand that they are doing a life-saving deed for their near and dear ones. This is the second problem where donors are available but they are not willing to help their relatives because of this misconception about the operation now the third reason is that we don’t have many cadaver donations.
In India now some of you may be aware that there is a concept called brain stem death these are patients who died in the ICU. Before their patients are declared dead their relatives are counseled that they can help the community by donating organs. These are what other problems which are faced when we are doing kidney transplants today but the scenario in India is changing, we have become increasingly better in our techniques we have got good drugs available so in most instances, a kidney transplant is a successful operation in this hospital.
Our results are more than ninety-nine percent which is as good as world standards we are doing all kinds of transplants the kidney donor operation between laparoscopic ally so that the recovery is very quick and most donors can be discharged by the third day to go back home. we are also doing abo incompatible transplant which means that if the blood groups are not matching the donor can be still be taken up for the transplant.
so friends this was a brief about kidney transplant and if you would like any more details about any of the aspects which I talked about you can reach out to me at the lybrate.com website.
After urinating a constant smell is coming from my undergarments I think after urinating also it leaked through penis. Due to this I feel very uncomfortable.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
One single kidney in place of two is a scenario which is often termed as solitary kidney.
Who has a solitary kidney?
- Their body functions normally and are generally not unhealthy. This is also known as renal agenesis.
- In some cases, people are born with two kidneys with just one of them healthy and fully functional. The other one does not function fully or partially. This condition is known as kidney dysplasia.
- A person who had to undergo a kidney removal surgery (nephrectomy); such a surgery is conducted when a person has an infected kidney or diseased, malfunctioning/cancerous growths on the kidney.
- A person who has donated a kidney to someone who required kidney transplantation.
What potential health risks does a person with a solitary kidney have?
- Normally, a person born with a single kidney does not have any such potential health risks. They are generally healthy and lead normal lives.
- Later in life, there may or may not be slight loss or degradation in the functioning of the kidney.
- The life span of a person with a single kidney is normal. There is no apparent effect on the mortality rates.
What kind of special diet must a person with a single kidney follow?
- There is no need of any such special diet for a person with a single kidney.
- Normal healthy balanced diet with all the essential nutrients should suffice.
- You must be careful about your animal protein intake and calcium supplements.
- Drink sufficient quantity of water to remain hydrated all day and prevent the urine from turning acidic.
- Controlled consumption of alcohol and caffeine is a must. It is also important to reduce the consumption of aerated drinks.
Exercises and Physical activities for a person with a single kidney:
- A person with a solitary kidney can function like any other normal individual.
- You may also participate in sports. However, you must take enough precaution to prevent injuries to your kidney. Proper padding and protection around your lower abdominal region and back is of utmost necessity.
- You can hit the gym, run a marathon and nothing is impossible for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.