Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Girish NelwaljiYour feedback matters!
My mother suffering from second stage rectal cancer with rectal bleeding and also renal failure and diabetes doctor's advice operation but my family should not do. please suggest me what should I do. I am her daughter.
Hello Doctor, My age is 48 and I drink 7 litres water per day and is it good take this much amount of water at this age? Does it cause problems with kidneys or bladder? Thanks.
I have a problem of fissure for 10 years and no bleeding occur. But in upper of anus there is a small small pumps .and I feel burning when constipation occur and some time itching. Give advice.
I wana to know the basics reason behind stones in belly. It pain me very dangerously. It there any treatment other than operation. Iam also facing a problem of hair fall and dandruff.
I am 22 years old. Now a days I am suffering from frequent urination. Which is really annoying. What are the reasons behind it and how can I get rid of it?
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney Stone's? Also, I have been told not to drink city water, what is the best water to drink?
Hi Doctor, I am having lots of hesitation to visit a hospital in regards to my issue. I am having a pain near the anus/rectum portion. I could find a bulge in that area and it is paining always. No bleeding. Kindly tell me what is the problem and proper medication. Note: I am a marketing person and travel frequently. So, always I have the fear that what will I do if I need to go to toilet while travelling. So, I use the toilets at least 3 times a day. This might be a reason for the problem I guess. Regards,
I am 71 years of age n suffering from frequent urination. Any delay leads to some drops leakage. Please suggest treatment n test for prostate problem n over active bladder. No surgery Please.
Sir I'm 26 year old, pichhle 20 dino se mai toilet jate time anus me halki khujlahat or dard feel kr raha hu. Baithne PR v dard hta h.ek funsi c ho gai h Jo thik nai ho rai. please suggest me what can I do? Kon c tblt khau? Or any cream?
Hi doctor I have a problem in my stomach I have a stone in my kidney both side 5.8 mm so please give me suitable ans please thanks doctor.
Nephrotic syndrome is a type of kidney disorder wherein, the body passes out excess amount of proteins through urine, owing to the damage caused to the tiny clusters of blood vessels in the kidneys. The symptoms include putting on excessive weight as a result of fluid retention, foamy urine and severe swelling around the region of the feet, ankles and eyes.
Common causes behind it
- Minimal change disease (also known as nil disease) leads to the abnormal functioning of the kidneys
- Excess deposit of amyloid proteins in the organs, thus taking a toll on the filter mechanism of the kidneys.
- Diabetes affecting the glomeruli (capillaries present in the nephrons of the kidneys).
- Systemic lupus erythematous causing chronic swelling of your kidney.
- Membranous nephropathy wherein the membranes in your glomeruli thicken.
- Infections such as malaria, hepatitis C, hepatitis B and HIV.
- Medications to combat infections and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Kidney Biopsy is an essential part of disease assessment.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors bring down blood pressure levels as well as the amount of protein discharged from the urine.
- Water pills help control sweating, thus, increasing the fluid flushed from the kidneys.
- Statins reduce cholesterol levels.
- Blood thinners such as anticoagulants lower the risk of blood clots.
- Corticosteroids regulate the immune system and ease the inflammation that results from kidney disorders.
- Incorporating certain lifestyle changes such as opting for lean proteins, cutting on the intake of fat in the diet and consuming lesser amounts of salt can treat inflammation and swelling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.