Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Girish NelvangiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm having issue with my anus point, the hip line is infected according to me by some white line it seems to be something like fungus, there's no pain and no itching as well it's just that it's having white coated line.
My wife having frequent urination and burning sensation even after drink plenty water what is reason.
At the age of 8 I had a stone in my kidney. I went through a operation but nothing worked Till now I have that Stone in my left kidney. Any cure.
Am able to feel some kind of skin formed near the anus. Is it symbolisation for piles. But am not suffering from any pain, blood motions or other symptoms of piles. Can you please suggest me what is that and the further process.
I am 69 male. My urination process is slow now without any other symptoms like burning etc. I take medicines for bp, (including thinner), cholesterol, thyroid, bloodsugar, plus ctd 6.25. Please advise.
Four months passed turp. Urine is clear. Urine flow is slow. Urine passes slowly. Penis is not standing. Sir suggest me.
Hello sir/mam my name is aman sir mera night fall bahut hota he or urine me v jalan hoti he or urine se v dhaat jati he or body me bilkul lazy type feel hota he hath pairo me drd hota he or sex ke time mera sperm jldi release hojata he. Sex me apne partner ko khus nhi kr paa rha hu.
Doctor, I am having problem of urination. It takes some effort to urinate and urination flow is slow. So I went to doctor. He gave me dutasteride+tamsulosin medicine regarding prostate. My prostate volume is 27.10 cc. I have been taking medicine only 1 in 1 day from past 12 days. But still my problem is same. Please tell me in how many days the effect will show by these medicines? I am stress.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure where your kidneys are cleansed and rebuild using the kidneys of a deceased person, in order to flush out the excessive waste fluids from the kidneys. It is of paramount importance and your dietary patterns and lifestyle should be altered after you go through a kidney transplant. Your dietician will help you out by preparing your diet chart to clearly list out the foods that you should consume and those which you should avoid after the surgery. The diet chart that would be prepared for you would be highly subjective and it would totally depend on your lifestyle, medical history, family health records, genetically transmitted conditions and such others. Apart from improving the condition of your kidney and assisting your transplant, the diet chart will also help you to lose weight, boost your metabolism and enhance your immune system. Some of the most common recommendations that your dietician may give you are as follows:
- Eating at least 5 full servings of fresh fruits and vegetables each day as both are an important part of a healthy diet for a person who has just undergone a kidney transplant. The vegetables should mostly be eaten after cooking/boiling as per the suggestions of your dietician.
- Having enough of fiber rich foods in your daily diet is essential as it speeds up the process of digestion and prevents constipation by promoting frequent and easy bowel movements.
- If you are a non-vegetarian, then you should be going for lean meat alternatives which are low on fat and high on nutritional value. Examples of such meat are fishes and poultry. Additionally, you should also avoid all kinds of red meat as it is high on fat.
- Consume low-fat milk and dairy products as they help to prevent the fat accumulation inside the body and also maintain an acceptable level of calcium and phosphorus inside your body.
- Maintain a low level of iodized salt in your meals, as it helps to keep your blood pressure under control.
- Over the counter health supplements like vitamins and proteins can also be taken, if recommended by your dietician.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'