Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Girish NelvagiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 25 year old male. I feel the problem of frequent urinating. 6-10 times. Within 24 hours. Sometimes I feel burning sensation and uneasy feelings when urinating or before and after urination (not always. And urine not clears. Instantly. I got my KUB Ultrasound with PVR (Post Void.) everything is normal. But PVR shows 25 ml urine left. Is it the problem of 'BOO' or anything else. please advice me to get well.
My mom are facing problem of kidney stone, diabetes and high BP problem please suggest some good diet.
I have itchy anus condition where I scratch it till the skin starts burning. Usually itchy every 12 hours, not regularly. Other problems I have are gastric and itchy problems near groin area.
My brother who is 83 years old is suffering from urinary problem. He isw able to pass urine without any burning sensation-no blood coming. Doctor diagnosed this as a problem of prostrate cancer. Accordingly biopsy was done. I give below their observation" The histologic findings are suspicious of prostrate adenocarcinoma (gleason score 3 3=6. Close correlation withTRUS findings andSOS repeat Biopsy is recommended" Pls advise what is this and what treatment you suggest. Does this confirm that there is cancer. Pls advise.
I am suffering with Prostate gland enlargement grade 2 volume 45 ml & taking Urimax-D 0.4 mg hs daily since January 2011. Due to side effect of it I am suffering with Erectile Dysfunction, back skin dryness, irritation & hard motion constipation. Pl advice the replacement of Urimax-D 0.4mg by another drug which has not above said side effects. Thank you.
I have been having burning sensation since 2 weeks. All blood test report is normal, but urine test result shows Plenty PUS CELLS. Doctor prescribed me some antibiotics for a week. The medicine is already over but the burning sanitation is not over yet. I need help. What should I do?
I am having urinary retention due to spine and I was on catheter. After spine surgery, catheter was removed and urine was normal. Now again, problem occur now, I am not able to urinate on standing position sometimes. Sometimes I have to sit to urinate, sometimes I can do on standing position. Every time it burns on urination. It takes time to start urinate. No uti, no prostate. What it can be?
I am a newly married since 4months. Due in our sex I really can't bear the pain in my vagina. And my husband don't nk how long it need to insert? And after inserting it pain like hell. I can't release urine also for one or two days please suggest any cream or lubricants?
I think I have stone's in my left kidney as I get sometimes pain but not regularly .I want to know what are the causes of stone formation and how I can care myself.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I'm 23 year old male, From last 8 months while sitting on the toilet tub small white substance is passing through the urin and i'm very scared and shy to consult doctors about this issues. Please help me with this issues.
I have some renal stone in my right kidney. And I am suffering from colic pain. So plzz what treatment I would take.
Posting on behalf of my brother: Hi I Have issues with my brother kidneys, suffering from CKD-5 and need a kidney transplant at the earliest. My blood group is O positive. Can I donate one kidney to my brother. Please help me.
Hi. I have continuous itching in my anus. Many times it gives pleasure after itching. Some times it pains while passing motion. And little pain while What may be the reason and what's the solution.
I am 30 years old, and since the birth of my third child 6 months ago, I find I urinate a little whenever I cough or sneeze, and especially when I jump in aerobic class. I am too embarrassed to mention this to my doctor. Please help me.
A cyst that grows on the surface of the kidneys or inside the kidneys is known as a kidney cyst or a renal cyst. These cysts can be described as fluid-filled sacs that cause the kidneys to be enlarged and reduce their functioning capacity.
Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Dull aching in loins.
- Vague abdominal pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Anaemia: moderate to severe.
- Blood pressure: raised.
- On palpation abdomen
- Enlarged irregular kidneys.
- Large knobby renal masses.
- Enlarged polycystic liver (50% cases).
If not addressed in time, renal cysts can lead to kidney failure and hence be fatal. Thankfully, with homoeopathy, you can treat these cysts with negligible side effects. Some of the most well-known homoeopathic remedies for renal cysts are:
- Apis mellifica: This homoeopathic remedy is often prescribed for acute forms of renal cysts. In such cases, the patient usually experiences swelling of the face, hands and feet, headaches and back pain. They may also experience a dull pain in the kidneys and have scanty urine. A study of the urine typically reveals high amounts of albumen along with blood corpuscles. The patient may also complain of a feeling of suffocation.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is a common remedy for Kidney cysts. It is especially effective in cases where the cysts cause a waxen appearance, paleness, excessive thirst, diarrhoea and dropsy. Patients who benefit from arsenicum typically have dark urine with high amounts of albumen. They may also complain of dyspnoea attacks that are aggravated by lying down and relieved by expectorating mucus.
- Phosphorus: Characteristic symptoms of kidney cysts that can be treated with phosphorus include tiredness and muscle pain all over the body, increased drowsiness and having very cold hands and feet. Unlike other ailments in this case the patient usually feels most tired on waking up. He may also complain of internal body heat without having an urge to drink water. Forgetfulness, giddiness and headaches are other symptoms that can be addressed by phosphorus. He may also find it difficult to lie on his side and complain of nausea and vomiting.
- Digitalis: Kidney cysts that are accompanied by cardiovascular symptoms such as a feeble pulse can be treated with this homoeopathic remedy. It can also be sued to address dark and scanty urine, rheumatic pains, weak circulation and faintness of the stomach.
Other homoeopathic remedies for kidney cysts include belladonna, plumbum, glonoine, apocynum and cantharis. Homoeopathy addresses the body as a whole and not just the symptoms presented and hence is considered a holistic form of treatment. It is also favoured by many since it has negligible side effects. However, that should not imply that homoeopathy is safe to self-medicate with. With homoeopathy, what works for one person may not work for another, Hence. if you begin experiencing pain in your kidneys or any of the other symptoms associated with this condition, you must consult a homoeopathic doctor to get the right medication.