Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GirishYour feedback matters!
Meri mom ki age 52 years hai aaj suddenly unko breast pe jalan sa feel hua and kuch white sa bhi discharge hua unke nipples se kya aap bta skte hai aisa kyu hai? Koi major health issue to nhi hai unke sath?
I am 31 year old married man. I got married 11 Feb it's arranged marriage. I want to ask that, we don't want child right now. please tell me the proper precautions.
Sexuality in all its forms can be an important part of our health and identity. However, in the indian society sexuality is often considered the domain of the young, and the idea of older women having and enjoying sex sits uncomfortably with many people. The ideas of older women's sexuality often stem from victorian times, where the woman was passive in her sex life, and sex was mainly for reproductive purposes hence, the idea was that sex would stop after the menopause. The menopause is often described as a very negative time for women, especially in medical literature. On the other hand, many feminists celebrate the menopause and subsequent years as a time of positive change, without the commitment to childrearing, and a time to find new fulfilment. The experience for each individual woman is probably somewhere in the middle.
Hormonal changes in the menopause, such as a drop in oestrogen levels within the body, can bring about physical changes such as vaginal dryness, which can affect the sex life. But at the same time, there are many ways of adjusting to these bodily changes that can lead to new ways of lovemaking. Physical complaints and sexuality: vulval discomfort -when you get older, your body produces less oestrogen. This can cause vaginal dryness, which means that sex might become less enjoyable or even painful. Urinary tract infections (utis)-when a woman’s vaginal walls become thinner because of lower levels of oestrogen in her body after menopause, penetrative sex can not only cause vaginal discomfort, it can also cause urinary irritation or urinary tract infections. This is because the urethral passage also thins. Penetration might irritate the bladder and the urinary tract through the thin walls of the vagina. This irritation can lead to infections. Sexual health: sexually transmitted infections (sti) and aids-articles and books on stis hardly ever talk about older women specifically, but stis as well as hiv/aids are on the increase in older women. This might partly be because women after the menopause do not need to use birth control, and therefore also do not use protection such as condoms anymore. If you have had the same partner for many years, and your partner has also not had any other sexual partners, the risk of getting a sexually transmitted infection is low. But if either you or your partner has unprotected sex with anyone else, the risk is increased. There are many different stis, and some of them do not have any symptoms.
However, if you notice any unusual or smelly discharge from the vagina, bleeding, blisters, itches, pains or sores, you should go to a sexual health clinic. Pelvic cramps-sometimes women may experience pelvic cramps during or after sex, especially women who have penetrative sex. It is more likely to happen if you do not have orgasms very often, and is generally nothing to worry about. Just like any muscle in the body, it can ache if it doesn't get used very much and then gets a lot of exercise. Psychological changes: sometimes, changes in the family can be difficult to adjust to when getting older, for example if your children leave home or you stop working and retire. It can help to talk with your friends and your partner about these changes and how they make you feel. Because of the physical changes that occur as part of the aging process, it is possible that you may feel less comfortable with your body and that you lose some of your self-esteem. But again, these changes happen gradually, and many women adjust well to them. However, if fatigue or psychological illnesses such as chronic depression or anxiety develop, they can interfere with your libido and sex life. Medications and sexuality: as women get older, they are more likely to need long-term medications.
Often, these medicines have side effects that influence libido, for instant blood pressure medications, and tranquillisers. However, alternative therapies might be available, and if you think that medication impacts negatively on your sex drive, speak to your doctor and ask if there is an alternative. Antihistamines and other drugs can cause drying of the vagina, and although this might not influence your libido, it might curb your enjoyment of sex. Final thoughtsmany women actually enjoy sex more in later life, maybe because they are more experienced, and know what they want and enjoy. In addition, there may be more opportunity for spontaneous sex, for instance if you have children who have now left home. Overall, women in their late 40s are said to be much more likely to have fulfilling sex lives and multiple orgasms than women half their age 5. Women's sexual response is thought to be different from men, and many women do not have spontaneous desire, meaning it may not be until starting to engage in some sort of sexual activity that they start to feel sexual desire, and many women do not have any sexual feelings or thoughts, unless engaging in sexual activity. Because women's sexuality is so complex, it might actually be more appropriate to try and solve occurring problems with counselling first, rather than medications.
Hello doctor, I'm on fertility treatment in between I have done hsg and FTC for blocked tubes before the test my menus use to come for 40 days. After hsg I was diagnosed with PCOD. Now I'm 18th day still my follicle size on left ovary is 11.9 and right 11.4 .please suggest there is a chance of growing follicle size and proper ovulation could happen and moreover I have taken 50 mg clomid + 75iu +75 it of fsh. I'm not getting periods regularly on my own .please suggest I can get pregnant or not. My age is 30 so worried.
I'm pregnant now. I have irritation on my stomach. What oil I can use to reduce itchiness and marks formation.
My friend is 7 week pregnant and have taken 1 mifepristone and 4 misoprostol for abortion but her periods didn't came, she vomits too much and bleed a very little. Is it advisable to take 1 more mifepristone and misoprostol. If anything else please suggest.
Smoking during pregnancy can adversely affect not only your health but that of your unborn too. Kicking this habit can help you to have a safer pregnancy as well as a healthier baby. If not, it can lead to a number of serious pregnancy complications including the death of your baby. According to various findings, smoking during this period can double your prospects of having a baby with low birth weight as well as your chance for stillbirth.
What happens when you smoke while pregnant?
The cigarette smoke is made up of about 4000 chemicals, which includes about 60 cancer causing substances, lead, and cyanide. Of these toxins in cigarette smoke, carbon monoxide and nicotine are the two toxins that make up much of smoking-related pregnancy complication. The toxins go directly to your baby through the bloodstream, the only source of nutrients and oxygen for your offspring. By working in tandem, the nicotine and carbon monoxide toxins bring about a decrease in the supply of oxygen for your baby. While nicotine cuts off oxygen supply by constricting the blood vessels, the red blood cells responsible for carrying oxygen also pick up carbon monoxide molecules and take them directly to your baby.
What effects does it have on your little one?
When you smoke, you put your baby on harm's way and here's what happens to your baby:
- In terms of weight, it has been revealed that while smoking one pack daily can bring about a 226 gm decrease in the baby's weight, smoking two packs every day can affect your baby's weight by about 453 gm. A stunted growth during this period can negatively affect your child later in life.
- Due to the negative effects of the toxins, the development of your baby's lung and body gets hampered. It may also make your baby prone to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) and asthma.
- It can also increase your baby's chance of suffering from a heart defect. Research shows that babies whose mothers smoke during the first three months of pregnancy have 20-70% chance of developing congenital heart problems compared to babies whose mothers didn't smoke.
- Smoking can affect the development of his brain functions and cause him or her to suffer from low IQ, learning disabilities as well as behavioral issues.
Related Tip: 7 Dangerous Changes that Smoking Causes to Your SKIN
Advice for an expectant mother is plentiful to come around from family and friends. While it may be well intentional, it may not be the best advice possible. One of the things most people would advise is to avoid exercising as it may affect the health of the mother and the baby. This is in fact a very wrong advice as expectant mothers like everyone need exercise to stay fit and healthy. The only difference from normal people is that certain types of exercises may not be suitable for pregnant women and the nature of exercises may change from trimester to trimester.
Some of the best exercises during pregnancy
- Swimming: This one is in fact recommended by doctors as the best and the safest exercise for pregnant women. Swimming is beneficial because of the following reasons:
- Walking: This is one of the safest exercise during any trimester as long as you don’t over exert yourself. Walking promotes blood circulation, improves heart health and is all around a good exercise for pregnant women. The key is to invest in a good pair of shoes for walking so as to prevent the knees and legs from jarring and also to support your upper body properly.
- Stretching: In the later trimesters, it may be a little difficult to manage other exercises as your body becomes heavier and movement may bse limited. However, you can do basic stretching exercises to improve mobility and also help with circulation.
- Weight training exercises: Certain exercises which utilize the weight of your body rather than external weight can be performed easily. You can also use lighter weights to help keep muscle tone and strength. A few examples of these exercises are
- Side leg lifting: Lie on one side and lift one leg up slightly higher than hip height. You can use your forearm for balance in this case. Keep lifting the leg and hold it there for a few seconds and do the same motions a few times for repetitions.
- Curling and lifting: Sit on a chair with your back straight with 2 to 4 kilo weights in each hand and curl up your hands up to the shoulders. Sit with your legs spread apart but comfortably. Also start the curl with your fore arms at a 90° angle from your elbows.
- Yoga and meditation: Yoga is possibly one of the most well suited regimens during pregnancy. Pranayama and meditation can definitely help you be more at peace and also manage many of the changes happening in your body in a much better fashion.
It is best to consult with a specialist or a physiotherapist who can give you a step by step guide as to the exercises you can do and the precautions that you need to take while performing them.
Hi. I am 31 year old lady. I got married 2 years ago. I had two miscarriages. One was missed abortion on feb 2015 (dnc done) and 2nd miscarriage was on apr 2016 .reason not diagnose. Few days back Dr. advised me the HSG test. It shows both the tubes blocked. How is it possible after two times conceiving the tubes get blocked. .what is the reason of that. I am very upset.
Cow Urine is used for purposes of therapy in traditional Indian medicine and is called Gomutra. The use of cow urine for therapeutic purposes has a long history in Indian culture. In India, cow is considered to be a sign of spirituality. Urine from a cow that is pregnant is believed to contain special minerals and hormones. It should be noted that cow urine therapy is not a nourishing process. Instead, it is cleansing and detoxifying in nature.
Pharmaceutical Benefits of Gomutra are:
- Used in Ayurvedic treatment of cancer and leprosy.
- Anaemia can be treated using a mixture containing Triphala (Ayurvedic herbal rasayana formula made of three equal parts of Bibhitaki, Haritaki and Amalaki), Cow milk and Gomutra. The mixture is known as Mahayograj Guggul.
- It is used in the treatment of fever. A mixture that contains Gomutra along with ghee, yoghurt and black pepper is used. Sore throats can be treated by gargling a mixture of cow urine distillate along with honey and turmeric powder.
- A mixture of daruharidra and gomutra can be used to treat epilepsy.
- In Nigeria, convulsions in children are treated using a concoction made of garlic, tobacco, rock salt, cow urine and lemon basil juice.
- Gomutra is also helpful in treatment of peptic ulcer, asthma and certain liver ailments.
- Some Indian scientists from CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) received a US Patent for a mixture of cow urine distillate, which acts as an antibiotic. The purpose of the cow urine is to behave like a bio-enhancer, which promotes the antimicrobial functions of antifungal and antibiotic agents.
- A US patent was acquired in 2010 by a research department of Deolapar and National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) for a drug based on gomutra, which validated its claims of being an anti-cancer drug. The mixture is claimed to prevent DNA damage caused by oxidation.
- A water extract of Daruharidra (Tree Turmeric) called Rasanjana is administered with cow urine as a medication to treat Kapha originated skin diseases.
I am already 57 when I was 38 I lost my monthly period but when I reach 52 I have again my period ans now for 3, months it did not stop until now what will I do.
The sciatic nerve is one of the largest nerves in the body. It goes from the lower back all the way down to the base of the leg. When there is a disorder associated with the sciatic nerve, it is known as Sciatica.
Sciatica, however, does not necessarily need a surgery or a very elaborate procedure to fix the problem. Most commonly, it is treated simply by practicing a number of simple exercises. Here are some of the most common exercises prescribed to treat Sciatica:
- Reclining Pigeon Pose: There are three main forms of the pigeon pose. These are sitting, reclining and then forwarding. It is recommended that if you have very recently started your treatment for Sciatica, then certainly you should go for the reclining pose. In this pose, you are supposed to hold your left leg in the air at a right angle to your back. Then, hold your ankle against the knee. Finally, repeat this stretch with the right leg as well.
- Knee to Opposite Shoulder: In this stretch, the starting position is on your back side. You have to have your legs out and feet upwards. From this position, try to bring your right leg towards your left shoulder. Hold this for 30 seconds and then release and relax. Repeat this activity three times and repeat the whole procedure with your other leg. Only take your leg as far as it goes.
- Sitting Spinal Stretch: At the start of this exercise, sit on the ground with your legs going straight outwards and your feet flexed in the upward direction. Pull your left knee and put it on the outside of your right knee. Finally, place your right elbow on the left knee, so that your body turns to the left. Hold for 30 seconds and then relax. Repeat the procedure with the other knee.
- Standing Hamstring Stretch: Put your foot on an elevated surface such that it is above the floor, but not above hip level. Flex your toes forward such that your feet and legs are nearly in a straight line. Bend as far towards the foot as possible. However, do not stretch so far that you feel pain. Finally, repeat this procedure on the other side after release.
Related Tip: "Non-Surgical Treatment For Sciatica"
Today is my 14th day and predicted ovulation is on 18th day how I can plan intercourse for get pregnancy. We should do intercourse every day till 18th day?
I am 24 years female and I am 1 month pregnant and I don't want to take it continue. please confirm me the risk of it. And name and dosage of medicine.
My wife is suffering from long period time stay (10-15days) since 2/3 month's. And take medicine but no relief. What should we do? Is there any chances of tumor? please help me.
Hello viewers, welcome to our lybrate youtube channel. Mein Dr Priyanka Shende aap sabhi ka iss channel pey swagat karti hoon. Meine BAMS TTCM yoga kiya hai 7-8 saal ka mera ayurved ka experience raha hai, aur meine sukham Ayurveda centre k naam se mera 2 clinic hai ek sector 23. Nerul east mein hai aur dusra sector 12 kharbar nagar navi Mumbai mein hai. Doston aaj kal apne health ko leker, apne diet ko lekar bohot conscious ho chuke hai, lekin iss diet k bare mein mein apko ache se iss channel ki video mein bata deti hoon.
Ayurveda bohot prachin hai 5000 saal purana iska itihas raha hai. isme Ayurveda ayur means life and veda means science basically its science about life or knowledge about a life. Ye ek eisa ved hai jisme hamari jivan shaili ka varnan kiya hai .jo byakti swast hai uska swast banaye rakhne k liye Ayurveda mein dinacharya rudracharya vasayan vajikaran ittadi ka varnan dikhai deta hai aur jo vyadi se pirit hai uss vyadi ko swmul nasht karne k liye ilaaj bhi bataya gaya hai. Lekin swast vyakti kaun hai ye abb hum jante hai. Swast vyakti usse kaha jata hai jinke dosh rehte hai hamare sharir mein, vata pitta kafa aur agni, ek jatt agni aur ek sapta dhatu agni uske sath mein dhatu rasa rakta mansh meda asti maja shukra ye hamere sarir k andar 7 dhatu hote hai, aur jab ye sab balance rehte hai to wo individuals swast kehlata hai. Uske saath mein hi hame hamara atma means soul mann means mind aur senses means indriya agar prasanna rahe ya happy rahe toh wo vyakti swast kehlata hai iska matlab, Ayurveda sharir aur mann dono ka bare mein sochta hai aur usko swasth rakhne k liye kuch niyam sikhata hai.
Doston ayurved k 3 upastamb bataya gaya hai ahaar matlab proper diet, nidra means proper sleep brahmachari, ye teen Ayurveda k upastambha hai aaj hum isi mein se ahaar k bare mein janenge. Hum aajkal bohot busy ho chuke hai aapne lifestyle maintain karne k liye hamein kabhi kabhi chahte hue na chahte hue bahar ka khana khana parta hai, isme se ahaar matlab kya hai? Ayurveda main ahaar ek bhesachvi bataya gaya hai. Veshachvi matlab aushadhi k tarah kaam karta hai aur usikobhi bishivi bhi bola jata hai kyunki hamere sarir mein job hi rog utpanna hote hai wo issi ahaar k wajah se hote hai isiliye hamein hamara diet proper lena zaruri rehta hai, isme se ahaar hum kisse kehte hai? Jo ache mann se banaya gaya ghar mein banaya gaya jo ahaar hota hai wo proper hamare sarir ko ball deta hai varna deta hai strength deta hai hamare immunity ko bara deta hai. Isiliye aajkal hum nonstick pan mein khana babate hai jo ki bohot toxious hote hai aur usse cancer bhi utpanna ho jata hai sarir mein. Isiliye hame ghar mein banaya hua ache mann se banaya hua khana khane chaiye.
Kabhi kabhi hum dekhte hai hum tv dekhte samaye ya mann mein kuch sochte samaye hum khana bante hai aur wohi saab khane mein uttar jate hai aur phir poore poshan na milne k wajah se bachon ko bahar se phir annya brand ka powder doodh mein milaker dete hai. Aisa nehi hota poorana zamane mein shlok bolte hue khane banana ka vidi bataya gaya tha kyunki ache mann se banaya hua khana hi acha parinaam dikhata hai. Ahaar ka parimaan desh k anusaar matlab hum jiss country mein rehte hai uss k anusaar ritu k anusaar matlab weather keisa hai uske anusar aur hamara age kya hai iske upaar aur hamare digestive power k uppar nirbhar rehta hai. Yaad rakhiye, digestive power jiska acha hai, wo moods aur foods dono ko pachak karr sakta hai. Iske liye hum sochenge ki ahaar kesa hona chaiye usse kabb khana chaiye. Jesa abhi meine bola k sabka appetite alag alag rehta hai sabka jatharan alag alag rehta hai. Toh jatharagni agar prakrut rehega toh hum job hi khayenge uska ache se pachan ho jaega ye jatharagni prakrut rehne k liye humein 2-2 ghante k baad khana khana chaiye. Raat k antaral k baad mein subha breakfast karna bohot hi zaruri hai. Yaad rakhiye dosto hum 9-5 baje k schedule mein rehte hai toh hum utna diet proper nehi le pate hai subha k breakfast hum skip kar dete hai lekin ye bohot hi hanikarak hai. Hamari sarir ko breakfast ki utni zaroorat rehti hai isiliye 10 baaje se pehle hume appna breakfast kar lena chaiye. Jo bahar hai wesa he apna sarir k andar chal raha hota hai jeise jeise sooraj tez hojata hai uske dhoop tez hojati hai wesehi hamare sarir mein jatharagni pradipt ho jati hai, isiliye 12-2 baje k beech mein hamein apna lunch kar lena chaiye, ho sake toh raat k 8 baje se pehle apna khana kha lijiye warna wo digest nhi ho pata hi. Agar usse late hota hai toh aap supachyak ya halka ahaar hi preffer kijiye. Ye hogaya hamein khana kabb khana chaiye aur ek baat mein yahan batana chahungi ki jatharagni agar pradipt nhi hai matlab hamein bhook nhi laagi hai lekin phir bhi kuch log aapna time ho chukka hai ya phir hamara regular diet 3 chapati katori bhar roti ka ya rice ka hain toh utna hi lete hai to ye cheez achi nehi hai kyunki haar samaye hamara jatharagni badalta rehta hai ritu k anusaar badalta hai hamare age k anusar badalta hai to uska bhi hamein dyan rakhe diet le lena chaiye.
Ahaar keisa hona chaiye?
Ahaar atraasatmak hona chaiye doston jisme madhur amla lavana katu tikta kasai ye poore 6 k 6 rass hone chaiye. Jese meine pehle hi bataya sharir panch mahabhooton se bana hai aur ye jo abhi hamne rasa bole wo bhi panch maha bhoot se hi bane hai isiliye usi kram se hamein usse khana chaiye. Hum aksar dekha karte hai ki hum jab shadi mein jaate hai ya partyion mein jaate hai toh desserts hamesha hum last mein khate hai jo ki galat hai isiliye kyunki hame madhur ahaar ko sabse pehle kha lena chaiye. Hume kabhi bhi khana khane k 2 ghante k baad ya khana khane se 1 ghante pehle vyam ya maithun nahi karna chaiye doston ye toh hogaya ahaar k baare mein.
Ab hum sochte hai humein paani kabb peena chaiye?
Hum agar khana khane se pehle paani pee lete hai toh wo hamare sarir mein ajirna paida karte hai matlab ki indigestion utpanna karta hai, jirne vari balapradam khana khane k ek ghante k baad mein agar aap water intake kar lete ho to wo proper aapne diet ko pachane mein madat karta hai. Bhajanecha amrutam matlab bhojan karte samay hamein sip sip water le sakte hai. Water k jagah dopahar k khane mein hum chhas le sakte hai subhah k khane mein juice le sakte hai, toh ye water part ho jata hai. Khana hamesha adha pet khana chaiye 1/4th part uska water k liye chhorna chaiye aur adha hamein hawa k liye chhorna chaiye doston. Ye toh hogaya khana khane k bare mein lekin hamein khana khate samay ek baat ka vishesh dhyan rakhna hai, aksar hum khare khare ya bhagte dawrte khana khate hai wo bilkul galat hai kyunki khane ka ek niwale ko zada se zada chaba lijiye matlab chew kar lijiye usse kya hota hai hamara saliva usme mix hota hai aur wo jatharagni mein jaake jaldi se pach jata hai. Jinka metabolic rate bohot slow hai wo ye baat achi tarah se samajh le. Aksar hum dekhte hai ki jiska wajan bada hai unke pet k niche k charbi bohot badi hui dikhti hai , agar wo isko follow karenge ki eke k niwale ko barik tarah se kha lenge toh wo charbi kamm ho jaega. Abhi paani ko khana khane k ek ghante ka baad mein hi khana hai usse pehle agar hum khane khane k baad mein kulla kar sakte hai garam paani se, agar koi byakti chakkar aa raha hai ya kuch dehydration ho raha hai toh wo paani pee sakta hai. Ye hogaya hamein paani kabb peena chaiye .
Doston, hamarein Ayurveda mein virudhahar ka ek varnan milta hai jismein hamein ye bataya jata hai ki kaunsi chizon ko hamein ek saath nehi khana chaiye, jese k doodh aur daahi ko kabhi ek saath nehi khana chaiye, doodh aur namkeen cheezon ko ek sath nehi khana chaiye, doodh aur kisi bhi amla padarth ko ek sath nehi khana chaiye, uske saath mein kabhibi machli ya mooli khane k baad gurr nehi khana chaiye, machli khane ka baad mein ya kathal khane ka baad mein hamein doodh nehi peena chaiye. Hum jabhi poochte hai toh doodh machli k baad hum doodh toh peete nehi hai lekin non veg food humne kha liya hai toh uske baad hum ice cream zaroor khate hai toh wo bhi ek milk product hai toh usko hamein nehi khana chaiye. Iske saath mein hi shahed aur ghee ko kabhi equal proportion mein mix karke hamein nehi khana chaiye wo andar jaake vish saman kariya karta hai. Ye sab cheezein hum eksaath kha lete hai toh hamarein sarir mein Psoriasis ya eczema jeise skin disease utpanna ho jaati hai. Isiliye isko hamein ek saath nehi khana chaiye, chai k baad thanda paani nehi peena chaiye ya phir garam khana khane k baad thanda ice cream nehi khana chaiye. Toh ye saab hum virudh ahaar karenge toh vyadi se toh pirit hum ho hi jaenge. Ye hogaya virudh ahaar k barein mein abb saahi diet kya hai.
Doston hum toh thora aware ho chuke hai lekin phir bhi mein aapko bata doon, gehu jo rehta hai purana zamane mein wo chapta aur lamba jeisa milta tha but abhi k zamane mein wo milna possible nehi hai. Isiliye gehu mein glutamine namak ek tatwa paya jaata hai jo hamarein andaar jaake inflammation peida kar sakta hai isiliye usme gehu ka aate mein aap methi ka dana aur soya bean mix kar k usse roti bana lijiye toh ye pachne mein thora halka ho jaega. usi ke saath mein bajri jawar rachri means rahri isko mix karke agar aap roti banate hai wo bohot hi healthy rehega. Uske saath mein hi daal mein kya khana chaiye toh moong daal sabse sresht batayi jaati hai kyunki moong daal pachne mein bohot hi halki rehti hai isiliye hum moong daal ki khichdi bimari byakti ko dete hai kyunki wo agni pradipt karne mein madat karti hai. Toor daal aur chane ka daal ka sevan ho sake utna kaam kijiye kyunki ye acidity badati hai, pittakarak byakti ko isse zada takleef hoti hai. Uske saath mein hi hamein sabzian kaunsi khani chaiye toh job hi lambi sabzi rehti hai jeise ki snake gourd bottle gourd drumstick jisko hum bolte hai sevga , parwal dhorka Marathi mein hum jisse bolte hai wo cheezein humein khane mein zada se zada khani chaiye. Batata matlab potato brinjal aur matar jeise jo product food hai wo gases utpanna karte hai. Sabzion mein hamein sirf lambi wali sabzi khani chaiye jeise ki snake gourd bottle gourd wagara aur hamein 3 poisons bataya gaya hai Ayurveda mein ek sugar hai dusra maida hai teesra namak hai in cheezon jitna ho sake utna kaam khaiye aur swast banaiye.
Yaad rakhein doston jobhi hum khate hai usse pachit ghatak ya toxin paeda hoti hai aur wo hamarein sarir mein store kiye jaate hai aur ussise illness body main paeda hota hai issi toxins ko bahar nikal ne k liye Ayurveda mein panchakarma therapy ka ullekh aya hai. Isse hum internal cleansing karte hai aur jo toxin material hai usko bahar nikal dete hai. Isiliye agar possible ho sake toh doctor k salah se aap saal mein ek baar ya do baar panchakarma kaewa lijiye. Sahi khaiye swast banaiye. Hamarein iss channel ko subscribe karein like karein share karein aur phir ek baar mein agli baar aapke samne hazeer hongi ek naya health video k saath mein.
Thank you .