Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GirishYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old fatty guy I got married 2 years back and my penis is 3 to 4 inches what is the best time to get a child from my wife or best time cycle for pregnancy when to have intercourse can you please help me?
My cycle is going like this 20nov was the first date till 24 Nov n in Dec it went to 15dec till 19 Dec I'm so confused how will I calculate my ovulation day because my cycle is quiet fluctuating I want to plan a baby what will b d date of my ovulation when can I try? Please guide me.
Is it possible that the urge to eat sour food and a sudden increase in appetite always means that the girl is pregnant?
I am married since last 9months, and we had daily sex for 4months but my wife is still not pregnant and later I moved to out of city for some official work for 6months. I am going back next month so pls advise some what dite should I and my wife have in this duration / gap to get pregnancy fast. Also advise is daily sex wrong? Will it effect?
Avola almond can help in filling the lost protein and fiber in your body to the fitter you.
Avola almonds are bigger in size from the normal variety and are usually used in pastries.
- Three times more antioxidant content: avola almonds have three times more polyphenol content than californian almonds. Polyphenol is an antioxidant said to prevent degenerative diseases such as cancer, making it a superfood nut.
- Most sustainable nut in the world: the water used to grow avola almonds is natural rain water making them the most sustainable nut in the world. Good for you and the environment.
- Chemical-free and highest concentration of nutrients per gram than any other nut: the nut’s natural hard casing protects it from the elements, ensuring it is not penetrated by any chemicals and also retains nutrients making the avola crop very nutrient rich, which keeps you healthy.
- Natural source of protein: avola almonds are a great way to get your protein hit from a natural source and they are also low in saturated fat.
- Contains complexion boosting vitamin e: from combatting signs of ageing to boosting immunity, vitamin e has many antioxidant properties and are packed into avola almonds. Vitamin e also promotes good circulation, regulates blood sugar, keeps your heart healthy, and protects against certain cancers.
- Power-packed with minerals: potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, and iron are all found in avola almonds and magnesium is the most represented mineral in the nut, which keeps your heart healthy and aids metabolism for weight loss.
- Good source of fibre: the nuts are a fantastic source of fibre to help maintain a healthy weight and lower cholesterol levels.
I am 29, suffering from pcos, I had periods on 16 th December, I have been on fertility drugs clomid 100, metformin 500 mg twice, Normoz twice daily and thyronorm 25. But we couldn't try for pregnancy due to me getting shingles around my ovulation time and I was having valacyclovir at that time. I haven't gotten my periods yet. This was my first clomid cycle. Does clomid delays periods. Or do I need to stop using Normoz for getting periods. Please help.
How can you eat healthy? This is a question that plagues many of us. The quest for a youthful looking body that is also slim and well-toned is something that we all strive for. On the other side of the spectrum, we also have people who are concerned about too much of weight loss, fatigue and general weakness. So what all can you do to ensure that you indulge in healthy eating for a healthy body and mind? Try these nine tips.
- Eating the Right Carbohydrates: Choose the right carbs that will help you pile up on energy with the right kind of food. Sugar and flour can cause an overload of carbs in your digestive system, while oats, cereals and complex carbs like whole grains are high in fibre.
- Lean Protein: Avoid red meat and make a beeline for fish and other lean protein that will give you omega three fatty acids in the process as well. This includes fish and chicken.
- Good Fats: There are four major types of dietary fat found in food from plants and animals - Good Fats(monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats including omega-3s), Bad Fats(trans fats), and Saturated Fats. Good fats can improve blood cholesterol levels, lower your risk of heart disease, and benefit insulin levels and blood sugar. Omega-3 fats are particularly beneficial for your brain and mood. The best sources are fish, nuts, and seeds.
- Superfoods: Berries and all their variants have come to be known as super foods. These are rich in anti-oxidants which can encourage better brain health. This includes blueberries, cranberries and even salmon and seaweed, used in Oriental cooking.
- Salt Intake: Limit your salt intake but do not cut it out entirely. Ensure that you take NO MORE THAN A TEASPOON OF SALT A DAY. Try to avoid packaged food as it is high in salt content.
- Water: Stock up on water so that you get plenty of hydration and avoid needless snacking. Avoid sugary drinks and too much of caffeine.
- Count the calories you need: Do not simply needlessly cut down on calories, but rather calculate the number of calories you need to function on a normal basis. Then, build a diet chart around this and avoid empty calories like excessive sugary food.
- Breakfast: This is the most important meal of the day which also fuels you into action and can potentially stop you from snacking and overeating.
- Slow: Eat slowly and have small and frequently meals for healthy eating.
Try these healthy eating tips to change your mind set towards food and nutrition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.