Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GirishYour feedback matters!
My face on many small pimple and oily so how clean my face. And vary long time I have hair fall problem so please give me suggestion.
I am having hair loss problem from last two months I have consult the doctor I can used the medicine but its not control so please suggest the complete solution.
I am a 20 year old male and I have many skin issues like oily skin, too much pimples and sometimes dry skin. I have used many facewash and creams but none helped. What should I do?
Five senses that human body has, one of most important sensory organics skin. If you protect your skin internally and externally, it enhances the look and gives confidence. Here are 5 golden rules of skincare that you will swear by
1. Hydration: Keeping the skin moist is the first among the golden rules. The skin is 64 percent water, so drinking plenty of water increases blood flow to the skin improving circulation making the skin look radiant. Knowing the type of your skin also helps to understand whether to hydrate it more than usual.
2. Protecting from Sun: The ultra violet rays of sun can really be hazardous to the skin. Using appropriate sun screen lotion with a good amount of SPF helps protecting skin from the harmful effects of sunlight. Harmful effects of sunlight includes tanning, burning sensation, scaling and also skin cancer. A daily moisturizer with a good SPF should be used to avoid any side effects of sunshine. Keep the glow on even while stepping in hot sun without covering your body, that’s the beauty of using moisturizer with SPF (Sun Protection Factor).
3. Stress protection: Pollution, stress and smoke harms the skin to no bounds. Cleansing before sleeping, consuming a lot of antioxidants help keeping skin fresh and healthy.
4. Effective makeup removal: Make-up around eyes should be removed religiously following a meticulous clean up routine. This would help eyes to feel fresh and the skin around eye would stay young.
5. Using Luke-warm water: Cleaning the face with lukewarm water prevents the harm which is caused to the skin by hot water. The hot water not only takes away natural oils of the skin but also cause dryness and irritation. Keeping your skin out of hot shower would help it look much younger.