Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GirishYour feedback matters!
My wife got operated for infected galactocele, now her breast became smaller. Got much wrinkles on it like old woman, please advise her to cure wrinkles, thanks.
Hello doctors. I am suffering from hair loss. My frontal hair line has gone back nd nw I am suffering from male pattern baldness. Level 2 type of male pattern baldness I am facing rit nw. Which hospital nd which doctor I should prefer to have hair transplant. What will the cost of operation. What will 1 graft cost. And one most important question is dat. Having sex causes hair loss or not. Is sex cause hair loss. I have heard that sex causes hair loss. Cumming can cause hair loss. Or not.
Fair skin And sensitive combination skin and gets oily when I travel out. And have little bit cystic acne And had acne before so they were treated. Used salicylic acid facewash which are too hard for my face which caused skin peeling and dryness redness. So I need a good facewash which is good for sensitive oily skin and not hard on skin and does not ruin my quality of skin.
Thanks doctor. please suggest me best home remedies for hair. What to do how to do and all. Nd please suggest me best shampoo and oil. Now day m using dove shampoo and coconut oil. And tell me how many time wash to hair in a week? Just 20 yr old nd my hair is becoming white. What to do please tell me home remedies. please help me out my hair is very thin. Nd whenever I wash hair and com. Hair fall is very much.
Doctor, iam a smoking man. Now I tried to stop smoking but my lips are getting dark day to day. How can I make my lips colourfully. please help.
Genital warts refer to small (sometimes invisible), cauliflower shaped bumps, which form around the genital region and severely affect the moist tissues around the concerned region. Genital warts are more common in sexually active people and are one of the most commonly transmitted sexual diseases. The virus responsible for the disease, Human Papillomavirus can also cause other serious disorders such as genital cancers.
Genital warts can occur in both the genders. The virus generally spreads through sexual intercourse. In men, warts appear around the scrotum, the tip of the penis or the anus. In women, warts might form around the vaginal walls, the cervix or around the anal canal. If you had any form of oral contact with the genitals of an already infected person, genital warts can form around your throat or mouth.
The symptoms of genital warts are as follows:
1. Severe itchy sensation and discomfort around the genital areas.
2. Bleeding during sexual intercourse
3. Formation of numerous small, grey bumps around the genital region
Genital warts are caused by genital HPV’s, which are transmitted, primarily through sexual contact. In most of the cases, the immune system is able to combat the virus and makes you less susceptible to this disorder.
However, you might be at an increased risk of developing genital warts because of the following reasons:
1. Engaging in unprotected sex, that too with different partners.
2. Past history of other sexually transmitted infection
3. Being sexually active from an early age
4. Having unprotected sexual intercourse without being aware of one’s medical history
The treatment for genital warts depends on the severity of the condition. If the warts are causing significant pain and discomfort for you, your doctor might opt for one of the following procedures to get rid of the same:
1. Application of Imiquimod creams around the affected area might help treat the condition.
2. A regulated application of ‘Trichloroacetic’ acid on the affected areas might help to burn off the genital warts.
3. Application of a solution of ‘Podophyllin’ on the affected areas might help destroying the soft tissues around the genital areas.
4. If your warts are significantly large in size or do not respond well to medications, you can also opt for surgical excision or laser therapies to get rid of them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.