Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish A.C
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Girish A.CYour feedback matters!
Now a days am losing all my glow in face, n evn my skin also becoming bit rough, am using multani matti once or twice in a week, and ever youth golden peel off occasionally may be twice in a month, I shud luk beautiful like bfr, please help, thnku in advance.
If I have to go with one of them which should I choose for severe acne? Chemical peeling or laser treatment? I expect answer from the above two choices only.
I have got curly and dry hair. Please recommend best sulphate free shampoo and conditioner for my hair type.
Sir I have a problem that when I play over in sunlight in ground by this I got my skin dark so please prefer me a good medicine or cream.
Hair fall also known as alopecia is a problem encountered by millions of men and women worldwide. Hair fall can be a very distressing problem and can make you feel depressed. Hair fall may happen due to several reasons. Finding out the root cause of your hair fall will help you to deal with your problem more efficiently. Following are some causes that could be the reason for your hair fall:
- For some people hair fall may be a hereditary problem.
- Hormonal imbalance may at times lead to hair fall.
- Stress can be a leading cause of hair loss.
- Frequent use of hair styling tools may cause your hair to fall rapidly.
- Consuming steroids like birth control pills very often may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- A diet with insufficient amount of protein can trigger hair fall.
But there is no reason for you to be disheartened, because there are many treatments available for controlling hair fall. Homeopathy offers promising remedies for reducing hair fall.
Some of the treatment methods are mentioned below:
- If your hair fall is due to scalp diseases like dandruff or eczema then your homeopathic physician may recommend you medicines like Psorinum.
- Your doctor may recommend you medicines like Pulsatilla or Sepia Officinalis, if hair loss happens due to childbirth or after menopause.
- If hair fall is due to alopecia then your doctor may recommend you medicines like Calcrea Carbonica.
- Homeopathic medicines like Fluoric acid are used for growing back your hair if bald spots appear on your scalp due to hair fall.
- Medicines like Lycopodium are used for growing back your hair in case of complete baldness.
- Silicea is a common homeopathic medicine prescribed for hair fall in case of young people.
Hair fall must not be ignored. You may consider consulting a homeopathic doctor if your hair is falling at an alarming rate.