Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Girish A.C
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Girish A.CYour feedback matters!
At age 12 to 16, I used to take interest in sports and my face became too black and my body is white. And now I am 18 years old at which age I get my original colour?
Hello Doctor, I am 23 years old male, height is 5.11, weight 58.5 kg . I need to grow my body weight and having problem of pimples with puss too on face (pimple and acne problem from 4 years). Never taken any artificial mass gainer or protein . Currently working in Trivandrum , Kerala , India . Please suggest something for weight gain and to increase my appetite . I am an pure vegetarian . My results for lipid profile test Total cholesterol - 93 mg% Triglycerides - 46 mg% HDL Direct - 33 mg% LDL Direct - 60 mg% VLDL (Calculated ) - 09 mg% Reports for Thyroid Test : T3 - 106 ng/dl T4 - 7.2 ug/dl TSH - 1.25 ul/ml.
I am having pimples on face I have tried most of the things on face but it is not coming to end infect more pimples are coming so please tell me what to do and also sometimes when I touch these pimples it hurts.
Since ages, dark circles have always been a serious concern of people, especially women, when it comes to sporting a flawless skin. The darkened circles developed right below the eyes have the power to ruin your appearance, if not taken care of properly. With laser resurfacing technique coming into use, it is now possible to say goodbye to the time-consuming daily application of makeups to hide the dark circles.
Dark circles refer to the dark blemishes which are formed particularly around the eyes. From hereditary to nutritional deficiency, excessive sun exposure, stress, and liver diseases, the reason behind the half-moon shaped skin darkening can be various. Sometimes, even certain medications, anemia and aging are considered to cause dark circles.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic treatment which is performed to reduce skin irregularities, facial wrinkles, acne scars and other skin blemishes. In this technique, laser beams or short concentrated and direct pulsating light beams are passed over the skin surface, which precisely and gently paints away unwanted cells. This technique works on a single layer at a time. This procedure is clinically proven to lighten the dark skin tones while inducing fresh collagen formation in the skin cells, which makes it an ideal non-surgical cosmetic procedure that works wonder in removing dark circles.
Benefits it has to offer
One of the major benefits of this procedure is that it provides refreshed and tighter skin with a youthful glow and reduced blemishes in the shortest of time. Along with making the dark circles fade away, laser resurfacing also helps in reducing wrinkles, acne scars, while improving the sun damaged and aged skin.
- Possible side effects: There are minimal to no risks of any side effects is involved in the removal of dark circles by laser resurfacing. Though major complications are very much unusual, still, minor bruising or skin discoloration may be there which becomes minimal, when performed by a skilled cosmetic physician.
- Ideal candidates and recovery time: Anyone who wishes to get rid of the annoying and distressing under eye dark circles can opt for this cosmetic procedure of laser resurfacing. Being a non-surgical and usually a one-time procedure, it requires maximum a week for getting back to normal life.
However, one needs to remember that the type of this very treatment may vary depending on the color and pigmentation of one's skin, the volume level in the cheek and eye eras, and the cause of dark circles. CO2 lasers, Erbium laser, and Fraxel laser are some of the types available. Therefore, it's important to consult with your cosmetic physician to know about the most appropriate and ideal dark circle treatment for your case to obtain the best results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir, I have black spots as well as pimples on my face, so what medicine I should preferred. And also too much hair fall before 4-6 months. So I do to prevent hair fall.
What kind of diet is to be taken to control the hair fall and maintain the health of hairs? what supplements are required for healthy hairs?
I am losing heir quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me?
I have pimples on my face and marks also. What should I do? Can you suggest me something so that I will have a clean face.
I am 24 years old and have a problem on irregular periods which is leading to increase in weight and hairs on my chin. Please advice.
I am having full dandruff in addition to that hair fall. Now I am gonna apply onion juice to the scalp .is it helpful or not? Tell me any best way to reduce my problem without Consultation of doctor.
I have alopecia Barbae almost from 1 year now. I have not taken any medication or anything for a long time and it has grow a lot. Is there any treatment in homeopathy which has 100 percent success rate.
I have round or line redness like ringworm in my skin from last 2 months. I take first itraconazole 100 mg and magnadarm cream it reduce it properly but not finished entirely. Now I take itraconazole 200 mg and kz cream with kz soap and abzorb powder last 5 days but the problem is same new comes out even face. What should I do? Plz.
Which face wash is good for removing the dust ,pollution and prevent from the sunlight effect to face .please tell me otherwise also tell me the homemade solution for fairness skin of face.
I am 30 years old female and I have some hair problems like hairfall, split hair, dry scalp etc. If tried some hair solutions but no result. Please help. Thanks.
The skin is a major organ. It protects the human body from coming in contact with germs, infections and microbes; it helps you feel sensations and also adjusts your body temperature. Keeping in mind the range of functions performed by this organ, you should take good care of it.
A healthy diet and a few healthy habits can give an extra edge to your skin. Try to know about these seven fruits that successfully improve your skin.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice can work wonders for your skin. It can heal lines and freckles on being used regularly. The fruit contains polyphenols that counter free radicals and increase blood flow. It makes your skin healthy through detoxification. Pomegranates can prevent as well as treat skin damages caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun. The peel of the fruit is used along with seed oil, encourages cell growth and hinders wrinkles naturally. It averts enzymes, which break down collagen and make your skin look younger.
- Bananas: Whether you like the taste of it or not, care to include this fruit in your beauty regime for its many benefits. It contains amino acids that are known to increase your skin elasticity. The fruit also contains Zinc and Potassium. While Zinc fights against bacterial infection and prevents Acne, Potassium hydrates a dehydrated skin. Do not throw away banana skins; the inside of a banana skin when rubbed on your face can make it glow.
- Watermelon: This juicy, refreshing fruit refreshes your skin as well. It contains astringent that can naturally tone your skin. It revitalizes dull and boring skin. When you return home after a tiring day, it is best to cleanse your face with a refrigerated slice of this fruit. The red fruit controls signs of aging because of its carotene content. It is also known to prevent blisters on your skin when applied on a regular basis.
- Papaya: Pigmentation is a serious problem that many of us suffer from. Treating the problem through medication works but daily skin care is also needed. Mashed papaya helps in smoothening rough skin. It makes your skin really supple. Many tend to develop wrinkles at an early age. This hampers confidence as you are constantly worried about the way you look. Applying papaya masks can actually control wrinkles.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is known to contain Omega- 3 fatty acids; these acids defend your skin from germs. They prevent you from horrible skin infections. However, the fruit prevents your skin from sagging. It is rich in Vitamin C, which again helps in producing collagen. Kiwi checks the levels of sebum excretion reducing the chances of having a sticky face.
- Oranges: If you are tired of the blackheads on your skin, you have a home remedy to deal with it. Oranges are brilliant in extracting blackheads. Orange juice is also known to lighten one's skin tone. It reduces blemishes and treats acne. Consuming the fruit or its juice regularly can give you a radiant skin.
- Apples: You should wholeheartedly believe in the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Apples are good for your skin as they have a BLT effect. Apples brighten and lighten your skin. They provide protection against tanning. The fruit acts effectively on your skin by doing away with the pathogens and excess oils. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.