Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Sir my son suffering pimples at body (legs and hands )from last one year at present age is 3 years actively the problem is raised when mosquitoes with on the body. Dr. told this problem is resolved at minimum 5 at age.
I got pimples on my face what should I do for recover it and also my hairs are now becoming white can you please consult me on this?
My friend is taking some allergic tablet from past ten years tablet name is LORINOL 10 mg. I told her to stop the tablet but she is not willing to stop. If is stops taking that tablet her skin color turns into reddish and with rashes.
My doughter is 16 years she got small brown patches on her face. And some dots too. All are brown colour. Please give me the remidy.
I have problem of hair falling pls suggest me better, my scalp is oily, and I use shampoo daily and use oil 4 days on week, thanks in advance.
Aging of the skin is a natural process that affects all aging individuals. It manifests itself in the form of skin wrinkling, sagging, discoloration and other visible effects. Such changes become more apparent as soon as one reaches late thirties or early forties but early onsets are now very common too, which can be caused by a number of factors.
Prevention from Aging:
- Eat healthy - Having a nutritious balanced diet can make a tremendous positive impact on your skin. Consumption of food items that are rich in vitamins, minerals and other nutrients is essential. It is also important to drink lots of water and fluids to stay hydrated. Junk food and sugary drinks should be avoided as it negatively affects skin health.
- Avoid sun exposure - This is the most basic way of reducing the rate of skin aging and slowing down the process. While going out in the day cannot always be avoided, it is important to keep the skin covered with clothing, hats and sunglasses.
- Exercise regularly - Keeping fit through regular workouts and exercise improves the circulation of blood in the body and consequently, the supply of blood and oxygen to the skin. This keeps the skin healthy and young and prevents early onset of wrinkling and aging.
Anti-aging Dermatology Treatments:
- Botox: Botox is an injection that temporarily relaxes facial muscles to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as prevent new lines from forming. Common injection sites include the forehead, the area between the eyebrows, the corners of the eyes, and the sides of the chin. Botulinum toxin (BOTOX) for treating facial wrinkles is the most frequently performed cosmetic procedure. It has become the most common entry procedures for clinicians seeking to incorporate aesthetic treatments into their practice.
- Dermal Fillers: As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow's feet become more apparent. Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. Dermal fillers can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Dermal fillers can be very helpful in those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.
- Thread Lift: Thread lifts can be a great way to rejuvenate and restore youthful contours to areas such as the brows, cheeks, jowls and the neck area. The procedure uses multiple, hair-thin needles that have fine threads dipped in bio stem cell liquid, inside them. These needles are inserted into a layer of the skin one-by-one and then pulled out together smoothly, leaving the fine thread inside the layers of your skin. This induces fibroblast and promotes collagen production and literally lifts skin. The thread is gradually absorbed into the skin.
- RF Tightening: Radiofrequency (RF) energy treatment is technology for non-surgical tightening of the early signs of loose or sagging skin; ideal for those people who either don’t want, or don’t believe they are old enough to have a surgical procedure. Pure RF energy alone is primarily used to treat skin laxity by facial tightening, and is best suited to patients with mild to moderate sagging of facial tissues, usually those in their mid 30s to 50s, with any skin colour. It is commonly used to treat the forehead, under the eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line, and neck.
- HIFU Facelift: High-intensity focused ultrasound (HIFU) lifts and tightens skin for a non-surgical face lift and neck lift. Since its release, Ulthera (Ultherapy) has been quickly growing in popularity with experts worldwide as an advanced HIFU device. Common treatment areas include - Brows and forehead, Chin, Neck, Stomach and Stretch marks. With just one treatment, HIFU pushes mature skin to start working hard again. Your eyes will look more open, brows more lifted, fine lines softened, and pore reduced. Because of the restored elasticity, your skin will feel softer and more supple, too.
Quick Tips to Look Younger-
Live happier: Life is a constant struggle. From unexpected changes to life altering moments, we constantly face stress, tension and sometimes depression. Those who we know living a happy life also face the same situations. The difference is how they choose to find happiness despite facing adversities. Stress speeds up the aging process. When you are stressed, it creates an imbalance of hormones causing collateral damage. To cut down stress, spend more time doing things that make you happy. Choose a hobby like painting or stress busters like yoga and exercise.
Eat fruits and vegetables: It is important to eat the right serving of fruits and vegetables daily, as they are rich source of vitamins and minerals and protect your skin from free radicals and cellular damage. From cucumber and tomato to fruits like papaya, each provides it own set of exfoliating benefits, which firm up your skin, improve your complexion, get rid of fine lines and slows down the aging naturally.
I have milia from last so many year. On my face pls suggest any medicine or home remedies to get rid asap within week or so.
Hair problem daily 100 hair fall. How will grow thin hair. Can we take ayurvedic medicine and homeopathic medicine together.
Please give me suggestions for my hair fall to prevent that hair fall it is my request for my future purpose please please give me good suggestion thank you.
I want to know that is female breast size get increase by touching them? My friend told me that she is feeling increasement in her breast size just after some days her boyfriend had touched it and he some time press it too. So I want to know is that exactly true or a myth? Thanks.
I am having deep pitted scars on my forehead and right cheek. It's really embarrassing to see them daily in the mirror. It's also one of the reason I don't want to get ready for anything. I have tried aloe Vera gel. Also the essential oil: helicrysum and rose hip seed oil. I know it takes long to heal. My scars are due to the chicken pox I had in June 2014. I am looking for some prescribed medications. I would like to go herbal as I don't want to get under the knife. Medicines would be good along with some topical collagen boosting serums. I am feeling as if the topical creams are not reaching the epidermal cells due to scar tissue. Also, my skin has become very sensitive. I would like to regain the old plumpness in my skin and be free of scars. Please help.
Hello I had chickenpox 12 years ago .I have chicken pox scars and pores on my face , I have tried with many creams until date but no use ,please can anyone recommend me a cure for this scars and pores that can remove the scars and pores from chicken pox. I have oily skin ,regards .
I am 19 year old and my question is how can I completely prevent hair fall in winter and how can I make silky hair and which thing required for regularly silky hair.
I am 22 years old. Rashes and blisters have started appearing on whole of my body from yesterday. Also I have a headache from yesterday, but not fever. Tell me whether it is chicken pox or something else? If it is, then what should I do now?
Laser skin resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure which helps in rejuvenating the skin. The effects of sun, old age and some facial skin disorders are also reduced with laser skin resurfacing. This procedure is quite safe, convenient and provides effective results. The expenses for this procedure are comparatively lesser than other related cosmetic procedures.
Laser skin resurfacing is also called laser peel and helps in the removal of damaged outer layers of the skin. The production of collagen and new skin cells in also stimulated. As a result of this procedure, your skin becomes smoother, younger and looks healthy.
During the procedure, a laser is used, which dissolves the molecular bonding of damaged skin cells. This is done layer by layer until the appearance of the skin gets smoother and more uniform. The damaged skin layers are peeled during this procedure.
Laser skin resurfacing can be performed to different depths, according to your requirement. All facial lines and wrinkles are improved depending upon the depth. There are different devices used for laser skin resurfacing and hence, the procedure can be divided into several types, based on the types of laser used.
Types of Lasers:
1. CO2 lasers: This device accounts for being the highest intensity laser skin resurfacing treatment. After using CO2 lasers, the skin's appearance becomes tighter and much smoother. The laser utilizes heat for the restriction of collagen bonds. CO2 lasers help in diminishing or eliminating scars, wrinkles, warts and birthmarks. CO2 lasers are used in early stages of cancer treatment.
2. Erbium lasers: These lasers are capable of removing the thin layers of the skin. These are less powerful than the CO2 lasers, but more precise. This laser skin resurfacing is carried out mostly in people with a dark complexion as the risk of permanent changes to skin pigmentation are less. The healing period is shorter, and these lasers are used for treating minimal wrinkles or lines.
3. Fraxel lasers: Fraxel laser skin resurfacing procedure is different from the other laser treatment methods. The Fraxel laser procedure is non-invasive and fewer side effects occur after the treatment. Skin tenderness and pain are not felt after the treatment. This treatment requires several sessions to be completed.
A laser skin resurfacing procedure enhances your skin's beauty and youthfulness as all facial lines or wrinkles are eliminated. The overall texture of the skin is also improved in case it becomes rough and coarse due to sun damage. The production of collagen in the lower dermis is stimulated as well. Laser skin resurfacing also removes skin growth like moles and warts.
Laser skin resurfacing is an effective cosmetic procedure for skin rejuvenation.
Note: All the wrinkles or facial lines are improved/eliminated depending upon age/depth and the type of Lasers used /indicated.