Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GiridharYour feedback matters!
I am Dolly, am suffering from small pores like opening on my cheeks after second delivery. Redness around too in sun.
I am having acne problem with my skin. My skin is combination skin and oily. Am taking minoz 50 and isotretinon for it. Pimples have decreased alot but scars are left behind. Please suggest me something.
Iam 27 years old female. My skin around my mouth is in dark colour. And it leaves a uneven skin tone. Done with hormone.
I have dark spots on my face how can I cure it very quickly. Pimples are also there face is also oily so keep my face clean please advise mee.
I have a very hectic schedule and off late my skin has deteriorated a lot. I want to get a glowing skin and a good health. Please suggest.
I have some problem of last 2-3 Months of skin. I have many rashes between my legs Please give me some solution.
My skin was absolute fair but due to sun tan it is darken much. What should I do to avoid this problem?
I'm 20 years old gender female I have dry skin and I use some home remedies for that my hand and legs inching and my face is very dull and I want some fairness cream and tips thanking you please reply.
I have many problems in my body skin is dark. And I don't like this, please help me what should I do for a fairer and glowing skin.
I haven't bath from last 3 days and today I saw red spots on my chest and stomach and on my shoulder and then I go for bath and after bathing I saw these spots are more brighter then before and my whole body is heated and then I use water on my spots and then after 20 mins they all become lighter it was happening from last 15 days when I not bath for 2 or 3 days then this will happen I use dettol soap for bathing suggest me something.
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.