Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GiridharYour feedback matters!
In June July month of every year my hands including fingers loose skin what should I do please say some kind of medicine.
Hi Sir, I am suffering with pimple scars and also my skin tone became black day by day. Those are irritating me. I am unable to went outside by this problem. Could please suggest me how to reduce pimple scars and how to get the glowing skin. Thank you.
He is covering his hands always because of the wrinkles. It is embarrassing him. Please suggest a medicine to this.
Got black under eyes by over use of laptop. Have tried many remedies but though they have lessened, they still continue to look ugly. What are the options available and costs involved.
I am 31. I have no wrinkles and my face. But my Job is shift timing job. Where my diet and sleep is improper. And have problem like whitening of hairs. Constipation. Cold. So it fears that due to this kind of nature of job wrinkles will also effect and my face. So what to do to avoid this wrinkles ?
I have grade iv prostate and taking ayurvedic medicine postaid since long but wihvery little relief. Would you kindly advise some other natural medicine or some specific exercise?
Dark circles under eyes whenever I shave ill get pimples on cheeks regularly what is the solution for the problem.
Hello myself shweta shivhare, My color is medium and my problem is I am having pigmented skin around my mouth I have heard about glutathione skin whitening benefits I want to know about it.
I am 18 years old and I had pox for few month ago. But spots can not not go. What can I do for removing my pox's spots?
I, m facing whiteheads and blackheads as well as acne over 1 year, I used all kind of treatments, but nothing happened,
Hi Doc this is Sanjeev, 44-year-old. Till previous 2 years skin of my face is clear and smooth. I have a sensitive skin. But since last 2 years I have developed black mark or pigmentation on my forehead, nose and area between eyes and ear. This started due to sun burn but still have on my face in spite of several creams / lotions and home remedies. Please suggest.
Hi I'm a male or boy can we drink water immediately after eating ? Is it good for our health and skin? Does drinking water immediately after eating is good for our health and skin or it is bad? please tel me plz.
I have ance problem, my face goes to very dull when I go outside and I get irritate because of this. My friend considered me to exfloiate my face once in a week. So, pls you can prefer me a better way to exfloiate my face. And how to make my face lighten & clean.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I am suffering from the pimples on my face. How can I reduce the production of the fluid that comes out when it burst in our body. I am sure it is not due to hormonal changes. This problem leaves a mark on my face that takes a week to fade away. On pressing my face skin some white material comes out of the pores. How xan I get rid of it?
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that is caused due to many reasons. This condition mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too. So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out.
- Skin Cell Development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair Complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Location: Your geographic location also matters to a great extent when it comes to this disease. People living closer to the equator have reported increased cases of this disease due to over exposure to Ultraviolet rays. The direct and harsh rays of the Sun can also lead to this condition.
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Immune System: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Melanoma should be treated in a proper way by a specialist from the Oncology department.