Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am male in 20years old. Im having dandruff problem ilts like scales. Im having oily skin. I'll wash my hair with shampoo twice a day but dandruff again continues. It causes me baldness at both side if my head (My father forehead is also big its maybe my gene. Due to this my face is becoming darker. I dono what to da. Shall I shave my head due to dandruff. Or else there is any other solution for my hair to bring back?
Sir. My face is very gud. Only body is becoming black day by day. My face is full white. But my body to s very black.
My skin turns black ,dull, oily ,some light white marks on face bcoz in past summers I went for swimming where my skin comes in contact with direct sunlight. But when I use soap it dries and became rough . Please help me.
I am 23 year male. I am suffering from acne. I feel pain in that acne. My face is dull and has breakouts. Sir, give me suggestion for its treatment. And tell me the time in which it recover .
I have fungal infection near my thighs and genital organ. Its a bit brownish red colour. And if scratched skin peels. Please help me. Its very irritating and it becomes worst when I sweat.
I was suffering from chicken pox and scars are on my face What should do to remove it as soon as possible.
I have DVT pls. Advice proper scanning eg. MRV/CT? What is the worst chance of complications? Us surgery necessary? Stunting was also seen been fine in some cases.
I am dark in complexion. N have face burnt of it whole life. My son by God grace is quite pleasant complexion due to my wife. I have to major question. Kindly help me how I maintain good and healthy complexion for my 6 years old Son. Also he is very keen for swimming but I am worried and skin tone. Is 6 yes is age right for Swimming? Also what precaution can be taken to avoid Tan skin problem after swimming.
Dr. Sir I have skin problems .like red rashid (lal chat) I check blood test all test r ok. It almost start in summer season. please tell any treatments.
I have black and red marks on my face due to pimples. What should I do? Suggest a way to remove these marks.
I am having dark circles used herbal treatments and also creams but they didn't fade. Please tell me what to do?
I have red spots in my whole body and they are itching very much. What should I do, please suggest. Thanking You.
Hi I am 25 years old I am average color like wheatish colour I want to get more fair skin and want to know daily routine basis for clean and clear fair skin. Some times my skin become dry. Can you please suggest me Thanks.
Dry skin occurs when your skin lacks the necessary moisture it requires. It tends to make your skin flaky, itchy and sometimes causing red patches especially on your legs, back, arms, or waist. These are the areas we usually forget to moisturize and we tend to concentrate more on our face and hands. Dry skin is usually the result of frequent bathing, use of soaps which are harsh for your skin. Scratching an itchy patch too much will eventually draw blood and might even result in a permanent scar.
However, there are lots of remedies for dry skin, which will help you restore the natural oils of your skin and make your skin glow:
- A hot water bath is a strict no for your dry skin: Hot showers tend to remove your body of its natural oil, which is essential to keep your skin moisturized and smooth. A warm shower should last no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and immediately slather on the moisturizer.
- Do not use harsh soaps: Wash your body with a soapless cleanser when you take a bath. Skin care experts recommend a cleanser that contains ceramides. Ceramides are fatty molecules that help the skin to hold moisture.
- Use sunscreen with good SPF: One of the main causes of dry and itchy skin is sun damage. To prevent sun damage, use of sunscreen with a good amount of SPF is essential for your skin. If you're planning to stay out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure you use a sunscreen with SPF 30. There are many moisturizers which have a good amount of SPF.
- Moisturize your skin daily: Use moisturizers, which contain ceramides, shea butter and glycerin. Moisturizing your skin daily can easily prevent dry skin. Apply a good moisturizer immediately after taking a shower to trap in the moisture.
- Use a face mask: A honey and oatmeal face mask can be used as an exfoliating scrub. Mix together 2 tablespoons of oats with a tablespoon of honey. Spread the mask over your face, keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.