Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. GiridharYour feedback matters!
I mostly suffer from constipation and mouth ulcers. How to cure this problem. Mouth ulcers are very painful.
I am suffering from pyria. And my gums are swelling. I feel that it is because of my stomach get heated. How to control the swelling of gums?
Hi I had tooth problem I made the treatment long back doctor replaced the spoiled tooth with new cap now the problem is there is gap between this cap tooth and beside tooth the is being struck in that. How can I over come it (gap).
Doctor I have removed my wisdom teeth about 6 days ago, but still I suffering from acute pain. Also the place where doctor has used the injection in cheek is also paining too much. Can I use salt phitkari water? Also should I do'sikaii' using warm water or ice? Please suggest me some medicine. Meftal forte and cefadox-cv 625. I am currently taking medicine for drying the cut. I am a diabetic too. Please help. I am female of age 40 years.
My teeth are yellow due to my bad eating habits please tell me some home made remedies to clean them as soon as possible.
Dear Doctors, I was indulged in a habit of eating pan masala and tobacco from last 4 years. Now I am determined to leave this habit permanently as my profession doesn't allows it. I have quit eating it from last 4 months. But now recently I observed some yellowish colour pigment in the teeth's of my lower jaw also I feel huge amount of sensitivity when I eat something. Kindly suggest some treatment. Thank you.
I' m 20 years old and I have toothproblem since I was 16. I have gone through two times rct and finally doctors advice me to remove the teeth so I did today still i' m having pain in my three teeths and also in my mouth.
Hai there. I'm Akhil. I have small gaps in b/w my front 4 teeth's.how can I treat for this? If treatment how much does it cost.
Hii. Already 4/4 extraction of my teeth short upper lip gummy smile vertical maxilaru excess missing 1 in lower. What is suggestion. Orthdontia like 5/5 extraction rcts, molar surgery then mi, oripr etc else leforte 1 ost or segmental etc.
My mother has an occasional pain in her upper last teeth of left side. Size of this teeth has decayed n reduced. Some green spot has too appeared on it. My mother didn't consult to any of dentist till now. She feel some pain in this teeth n take antibiotics or painkiller to take relief bt it doesn't give her permanent cure. please suggest.
Professional in-office teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental procedure in the world today. Unlike home-use whitening systems that incorporate low-dose bleaching agents, in-office whitening (also known as power bleaching, power whitening, professional whitening or chair side whitening) takes place under carefully monitored conditions which allow for the safe, controlled, pain-free use of a relatively high concentration of bleaching gel – yielding results that are visible immediately.
Advantages of office bleach
No other teeth whitening procedure produces faster results.
This is the safest form of tooth bleaching.
Gum and tooth sensitivity (formerly drawbacks to in-office bleaching) are more controllable today due to thicker peroxide gels (that don't soak into the teeth as much as previous gels) and the use of desensitizers such as potassium nitrate and fluoride.
Stains that are best removed in office bleach
Chairside whitening removes organic stains or discolorations primarily caused by:
Aging. Over time, the teeth darken with a yellow, brown, green or grey cast (which may be due to heredity and/or eating habits). Yellowed teeth tend to whiten most readily.
Consumption of certain foods (notably coffee, red wine, sodas and dark-colored vegetables an
Are you suitable candidate for teeth whitening
This procedure is not suitable for those with the following conditions:
Tooth and gum hypersensitivity. To avoid a hypersensitive reaction, your dentist is likely to recommend take-home bleaching trays with a low concentration of carbamide peroxide – which is not as potent as hydrogen peroxide.
Deep and intractable staining. Some stains are resistant to high-concentration in-office bleaches. In such cases, dentists may recommend a supervised regimen of intensive take-home bleaching or alternatives to hydrogen peroxide bleaching such as bonding, crowns and porclien veneers.
Teeth that have become transparent with age. This is particularly true of the front teeth, which are thin to begin with.
I am 36 year old male. I am suffering from mouth ulcer very frequently. Kindly suggest me as how to get rid of this.
Hello, I used to eat pan a lot. Now I have quit eating pan from 3 weeks. I want to get my teeth whiten. I already have got my teeth cleaned thrice in past 5 years. Is there a technology to get white teeth's back and get rid of stains? Any affordable one. Please guide.
Hi, I have problem to my teeth, blood comes ever time when I eat and brush also, Please give me salutation.
Cosmetic dentistry primarily involves improving a person's smile and facial appearance. It could involve the teeth, gums, cheeks, lips, or the bite of the patient. Accordingly, a change can be produced in the color, position, size or shape of the teeth, alignment of the teeth, contouring of the smile, etc. The end result is always a better facial appearance and improved confidence level of the patient.
Some common examples of cosmetic dentistry include:
- Teeth whitening: There are very few people who are happy with the color of their teeth. Everybody wants whiter teeth and therefore go for options like bleaching. This can be done either in the dental office or done at home. A word of caution though - go for teeth whitening only after the consultation with a dentist.
- Veneers, crowns: Just as the color of the teeth, the shape of the teeth also leaves a lot to be desired for almost everybody. Veneers are applied on the teeth after removing a thin layer of tooth structure. Minor reshaping and contouring of the tooth can also be done, especially to improve appearance in the front teeth.
- Tooth contouring/shaping: The edges of the teeth can be smoothened by mere shaping or contouring. There is no extra material that is added to the tooth here. In some cases, a thin layer of resin may be bonded to the tooth if required.
- Bridges: In cases the adjacent teeth shape, size, or color mismatch, then bridges can be done to even out the difference and produce a more corrected appearance.
- Braces: Braces are a big hit as they help correct misaligned teeth. However, the next step with invisible braces and ceramic braces is another step towards moving away from the traditional metal braces, which itself was not cosmetically received.
- Onlays and Inlays: Improper tooth shapes can be corrected with parts of the teeth that either replace only a small decayed portion or the entire crown portion to produce a more pleasing effect.
- Implants: Though fixed bridges do a very good job at replacing lost teeth, implants go to the next level in terms of the aesthetic replacement.
- Gingivoplasty: In cases where the gums have black spots, are too short, or are too long, the gums can be shaped to provide a better teeth visibility. The gums can also be sculpted to produce a more appealing gum line that shows off the teeth to give a more harmonious smile.
- Bite correction: In addition to braces, in some cases, bite correction may be required to smoothen out a sharp cusp or reduce the prominence of the canine.
With a number of corrections possible, cosmetic dentistry is here to stay - just as the drive to look good.