Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am suffering from Chicken pox and I get maximum black spot on my face please provide me some lotion to cure it and get previous face?
I want a healthy and fair skin in my face. BT how can possible. I already used different products BT any products don't give me any results. you have any answer so pls tell me. How can.
Good Afternoon sir, I wanted to ask about my face skin. Meri face ki skin ka colour same nahi hai. Aap Kuch upaay bata sakte hain. Ki face ki skin ka colour same ho jaaye. Isliye main kya use karu.
I have itching problem from some days on hip by this have made some black marks on hip, how should remove that marks from hip. Suggest me some ointment.
I have some spots in my face, how to get rid off from this? Its too boring. When I take pic, those spots irritates me. Please give me solution. Thank you.
Hi my age is 25 yrs old. My dark circles are increasing day by day. There is no stress in my life. I take proper sleep also. Sometimes I apply potato juice on my dark circles. Pls suggest me some remedies to avoid my dark circle sooner and effective.
My skin is affected by sunlight. And gets black in color. Already my skin is black but due to Sun exposure it's gets too black and its is too oily also Please suggest me any fairness cream.
Hii I just wanted to say dat I hav some marks on my face which does not go by any medicine I hav come through doctors but I am not satisfied. Will you help me please.
I am feeling tired and lazy now a days. N lots of pimples n dark circles on my face. Althoughmy face is glowing. what do?
My forehead skin is getting dark as compared to chin and other parts of my face. Can you suggest some ways?
Hi I'm a male I want to look fair I want my face skin and body to look fair and glowing I want to have fair and clear skin my face looks dark I want to look fair I want my face to look fair and glowing please help me out wat should I do suggest me wat to do how to look fair and have fair and glowing skin please help me out.
My skin on face is Tanning day by day. Pl provide remedy. I want my face always fresh and impressive. After intercourse next 2 days face become blackish and dull. Eyes getting sick in between.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.