Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Giri A T SYour feedback matters!
I have pain in right leg just down to knee, if I stand for long time I can't bend my legs, to sit down the floor also, please prescribe any medicine can get relief from the pain.
My palm's veins started to appear very badly and now started to pain even I can't cut the vegetables and all. Please suggest me something what care taken to become normal.
Hi sir I have an operation in my right leg tibia bone fractured due to accident 3 years back, they setup a rod and and a supporting plate inside. Now I got infection inside. Doctors cleared the infection now and adviced me to remove the plate and rod, bone is united well now. But now the wound is healing which the doctor operated to clear the infection. My question is" is it compulsory for me to remove the rod & plate now itself or I can remove it later" please give some suggestions sir.
Hi Doctors! I have pain in my elbow. While lifting something having pain. I had consult orthopaedic. He has prescribed painkiller tablet. Like nurokind. After completion of this course again pain started. please help. Thank you.☺
We are planning to buy a weight loss exercise machine for reducing the fat. Please help us to choose the right machine considering my mother (the knee pain patient). She is about 5 ft height and 97 kg weight. My choice is electronic treadmill. Will it be a right choice? Please share your suggestions.
I am 46 year old female and I have backpane since 2 years. Not diabetic, no bp, nor obese or ortho problem. What should I do?
I am 52 year old male. Im suffering from joint pains in both knees since 1 year. Swelling is observed. I used Orcerin GM and Chymoral AP medicines but didn't cured. What medication and precautions should I follow?
I am 20 years old. I am facing back bone problem. If I bend a little for more time it makes my back pain.
Why in my both legs Pain in standing more than 5 to 10 minutes. I have RA and I have COPD also all these problems due to RA Is there is a cure. I am taking regularly SULFASALAZINE .FISH OIL CAPSULES AND supplemental CALCIUM TABLETS 650 MG Twice a day I also drink Green Tea I want a cure for my leg Pain Please help me.
Hi, I go through a lot of upper back pain. I used to walk like I had hunch. I have been gyming and fixed my shoulders alot but still mu upper back pains alot when I am in the same straight posture for long. I feel relaxed after bending it back.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation.
Related Tip: "Wounds Vs Bruises"