Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. GireshYour feedback matters!
Thought disorder problem facing by my brother from last one year.In this period he distributed all,burned van & other stationary at home.In October doctors thought because of depression, & they gave flutop 40mg & oleanz 10 mg. In feb in burned Omni van v changed hospital they saying its thought disorder & giving oleanz 10mg, resperidon 4mg, Trihexyphenidyl .He gaining weight, vision problems &he already have stone in kidney. -3 vision distance. Pls guide me properly I don't no what to do pls pls pls.
Hi! These days I am avoiding oily foods. But at the same time I am missing periods I read about Olive Oil thay it is fat burning. So, can I seldom eat paratha-puri cooked in Olive Oil.
I had changed my work from one place to another place. My hair fall suddenly increased of course work tension had increased but I don't think that stress only matter.
Every morning my mouth is filled by saliva. My pillow becomes wet due to saliva. I consult doctors but they always gave me medicines of stomach bug. This never help me. I also having bad breath. Please suggest me what is main problem. I am suffering from this problem since my childhood.
How to reduce dandruff and hair fall. The hair from front sides gradually decreased. How to solve this problem. Please give some gharelu or ayurvedic tips.
Are you experiencing high blood pressure or hypertension during pregnancy? Hypertension is a condition in which your blood pressure levels shoot up to a level, which may cause damage to the body. In case of pregnant women, hypertension may inflict damage on both the mother and the growing baby. You require a special care for dealing with hypertension during pregnancy, irrespective of the fact whether it develops before or after conception. Here are some important facts you ought to know about hypertension and pregnancy.
There are different types of high blood pressure issues caused during pregnancy:
- Gestational hypertension: Women with this form of hypertension have high blood pressure, which develops around 20 weeks of pregnancy. There is no sign of organ damage or the presence of protein in urine. Many women with gestational hypertension develop preeclampsia eventually.
- Chronic hypertension: Chronic hypertension is the high blood pressure condition which is present before pregnancyor or it may occur before 20 weeks of pregnancy. It is hard to determine high blood pressure as it does not have prominent symptoms.
- Preeclampsia: This is a pregnancy complication featured by high blood pressure along with signs of damage to other organs of the body. This happens from chronic high blood pressure and gestational hypertension. It usually sets in within 20 weeks of pregnancy. If untreated, preeclampsia can lead to several serious complications to the mother and the baby.
- Chronic hypertension with superimposed preeclampsia: This condition is likely in women with chronic blood pressure being present from before pregnancy. During pregnancy, women with this condition develop worsened high blood pressure and protein content in the urine. Other health complications are also indicated.
Risks of high blood pressure during pregnancy. High pressure during pregnancy is associated with several risks. They are as follows:
- Decreased flow of blood to the placenta: When the placenta does not receive sufficient blood, your baby will be deprived of enough oxygen and nutrients. This might cause slow growth, premature birth or low birth weight in your baby. Prematurity also causes breathing trouble in the baby.
- Placental abruption: Preeclampsia increases the risk of placental abruption, where the placenta gets separated from the inner uterine wall before delivery. Severe cases of placental abruption lead to placenta damageand and heavy bleeding.
- Premature delivery: In some cases, early delivery of the baby has to be carried out for preventing some life threatening conditions.
For reducing the risk of complications caused by hypertension during pregnancy, it is important for you to consult a doctor regularly throughout pregnancy. You should take blood pressure medicines prescribed by a doctor in the most suitable dosage. You should also stay active, follow a healthy low sodium diet and stay away from smoking, alcohol and substance abuse.
Im 22 year old and suffering with severe menstrual Cramps during my periods. Please suggest healthy diet and medications to reduce pain and to get rid of this problem.
I heard that being overweight stunts height growth so I am too heavy. I thought to cutoff food but that will also stunt my growth. Please tell me what to eat and when to eat, I am vegetarian. My father height is good. I am 16 and want to increase my height. Please tell me how to increase height also.
I am 23 years old girl. I feel lost all the time. I always feel like I am living a meaning less life. I have a good job. Happy with my job. But still I feel incomplete. Due to street I started losing my weight. In last 2 months I lost 13kg weight. I am getting weaker day by day.
To how much extent ivf will success if pcod nd low sperm count. Others fertility medicine does not work.
Hello doc I want to know if there a high blood pressure attack at home then which is best home remedies that one can take to lower blood pressure instantly and also give your suggestions for high pulse rate you can also prescribe a medicine.
Normal skin contains cells called melanocytes. These cells produce melanin, the substance that gives skin its color.
Skin with too much melanin is called hyperpigmented skin.
Skin with too little melanin is called hypopigmented skin.
Pale skin areas are due to too little melanin or underactive melanocytes. Darker areas of skin (or an area that tans more easily) occurs when you have more melanin or overactive melanocytes.
Bronzing of the skin may sometimes be mistaken for a suntan. This skin discoloration often develops slowly, starting at the elbows, knuckles, and knees and spreading from there. Bronzing may also be seen on the soles of the feet and the palms of the hands. The bronze color can range from light to dark (in fair-skinned people) with the degree of darkness due to the underlying cause.
Causes of hyperpigmentation include:
- Skin inflammation (post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation)
- Use of certain drugs (such as minocycline and birth control pills)
- Endocrine diseases
- Sun exposure
Causes of hypopigmentation include:
I am suffering from frequent urination problem for example if I drink at least 1 glass of water which results in twice urination in 1hr. At night times this problem will be very severe I need to go to bathroom for 3 to 4 times and not complete urine will be discharged only drop to drop with slightly pain from organ. Because of this problem I could not sleep properly and do my work properly, kindly suggest on this.
Hello I am a 26 year old married girl and I am having burning sensation while passing urine since 4-5 days. In somebody' s advice I took one neeri tablet yesterday evening. As this medicine removes kidney stones so suggest me what is to be done?
Hi. My name is Maan. I am suffering from little weakness. Can you send me food chart that I can follow and out off this weakness. I am 14 year old, I do not play more than 1 to 2 hours and I sleep at 12: 00 at night and awake up at 5: 30 and then study. So this is my daily working plan. Can you send me my food chart.
Sir I m very fat. Can you pls suggest me how to lose weight. Pls tell me suggest as soon as possible.
For the past two centuries, Homeopaths have concentrated on the interconnection between psychology and physiology. It has been known for long that Homeopathy has no side effects on a person's overall health and thus, it should be implemented in curing mental and physical stress. Mental stress may result from a person's coping skills. You may respond to stress in a wrong way and this further complicates your situation.
You may fail to control your instinctive reactions. Medications in Homeopathy can actually remedy disorders regarding stress management. In many cases, it has been noticed that a physiological disease has a psychological impetus to itself. For instance, people falling under the 'Type A personality' category are more susceptible to heart problems. Their heart problems can be serious enough to make them undergo bypass surgeries.
An operation can be avoided, if only reasons behind problems at the surface are understood. Patients belonging to the 'Type A personality' category can suffer from 'hurry sickness' with symptoms like bouts of anger, impatience, aggression and hurriedness. These factors together enhance the risk of having heart problems later in life.
The following medicines tackle disorders without any side effects:
- Homeopaths advise you to take Aconitum napellus to reduce physical stress. Aconite napellus is known to treat problems such as a dry mouth, an irritable skin, a pounding heart and so on so forth. This can even cure problems resulting from a traumatic episode in past.
- Another Homeopathic medicine prescribed to deal with anxieties about future is Arsenicum album. If you have fears about your safety, about certainty or about what future has in store for you, this medicine can help you out.
- The medicine Phosphorus is known to treat fears of being alone. Many people are afraid of being alone. They need company all the time. Phosphorus also tackles common fears, such as fear of thunderstorms, fear of the dark or fear of ghosts for that matter.
- People facing anxieties about health or anxieties about death often evade sleeping at night. They hallucinate and see apparitions. Mental stress therefore, leads to physical stress. Kali- arsenicosum is one Homeopathic medicine to take care of such problems.
Homeopathy as an alternative branch of medicine, which comes to your relief without causing other bodily problems during the course of treatment. Hence, to fight mental or physical stress you must try out Homeopathy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.