Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gireesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I feel sick as soon as I Have a cup of coffee in the morning. Is it is something because of coffee or my routine? After having coffee I feel fatigue. Should I stop Coffee permanently?
He have dark circles over his eyes from past 5-6 years. How to overcome it or what is the cure? Please help me.
I have been suffering chronic fatty liver problems. SGPT & SGOT shoe high.In ultra sound shows hepatic fibrosis f3, endoscopy shows normal.
I eat healthy food regularly. My age is 18 years and 5 months. I am very thin. And feel some weakness in body. I took many tonics as prescribed but did not change anything. What should I do.
Hello doc I am 23 years old but I look like as I am studying in 6 std. So please help me to overcome this problem my diet is good and I am not dieting please help me.
I have Polio in both legs and scolorosis in spine. My spine getting little bend to left side, due to this i am unable to use right hip, i mean i am sitting on left hip only. Is there any way to improve?
Hello SIR, I have workout around 5 month in a gym n I got some body structure which is different from before but not big as I want. So, to gain bigger arm n bulk up some muscle of my body, I hope its better to inject a steroid so as to gain bigger arm and my body. So shall I use steroid or not? So,can you please help me or by giving some tips of using steroid with do and don't. THANK U SIR.
What is more dangerous- high pulse rate or high blood pressure Say, 104 and 145/93 are the figures. Cholesterol profile is normal. ECG is normal. So which aspect should I be worried about, pulse or B.P.?
Sir! I have skin problem. In winter season my skin of my legs and hands becomes dryness. Mostly skin of legs becomes scratch type. Even sometimes were little bleeding too. I am in very big problem with it in winter season. Sir! Please do something for me.
I got pimples in my face everywhere & scabies in my arms and under the legs. I used LINDANE lotion USP & HH MITE soup for scabies but it didn't work. I also have dark circles around the eyes. Please help me.
Stress affects every part of your life including your love life. If you’re feeling too overwhelmed and tense, chances are that you’re libido and appearance will suffer. Studies have shown that being stressed increases the production of cortisol in the body, which makes you less appealing to members of the other sex.
Take a look at five ways stress can affect your love life.
- It changes your perception of the relationship: Being under pressure makes you irritable and snappy. Relationships exposed to high levels of stress most often turn negative with time. This is because stress alters our perception of reality and understanding of people. When you’re stressed, you tend to focus more on what’s wrong with the relationship than what’s right. This can lead to an increase in conflicts between partners.
- It lowers your confidence: For any relationship to work, you must first love yourself. Stress causes self doubt and lowers your self confidence. If you’re looking to start a relationship, this can increase your inhibitions in talking to new people or going on a date. If you’re already in a relationship, this lowered self confidence can lead to problems in bed.
- It affects your appearance: Stress affects not only your emotional and mental frame of mind but your physical state as well. Being under pressure to perform can result in binge eating and make you put on weight. Stress itself increases the production of cortisol in the body which in turn makes the skin secrete more oil. Stress can also cause brittle nails and hair loss. Stress also lowers your energy levels and makes you withdraw from social life.
- It lowers your sex drive: Stress makes it difficult to focus on anything other than whatever is troubling you. It has a direct connection to your libido; the higher the stress, the lower your libido. For men this can lead to erectile dysfunctioning while for women it can reduce the amount of natural lubrication produced and make sex uncomfortable.
- It can suppress fertility: Cortisol can also prevent women from ovulating. This can lower your chances of conceiving a child. this is noticed especially in cases of sudden spikes in stress levels and varies from woman to woman. It can also cause fertility problems in men.
The good news is that stress can easily be managed to improve your love life. Meditating and exercising are two effective stress busters that can enhance your love life. Doing this along with your partner not only helps reduce stress but can also bring you closer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.