Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GhanshyamYour feedback matters!
Mere papa diabetic hai unhe ab kuch samasya uski sarir ki naso me h medicine le rahe hai kuch fayda bhi hai lekin unke pair bilkul bhi nahi uth rahe hai.
My father has diabates problem please suggest some equipment to check regular sugar and blood preasure level.
AM in relation with a guy from 8-9 months. Hmne bht baar sex kiya h is duration me, infact har month, hm 3-4 din sex kr hi liya krte h without condom, n bich me 2 months continuously hmne saath v gujaare h, aur har din 3-4 round sex kiya krte the hm dono. Kindly tell me without protection sex hmare liye koi problem to nhi h na. Bcoz hmesa liquid wo bahar discharge kr diya krta h. Qa ye jruri h ki hm condoms use kre hi?
I always face problem in winter season. I suffer from cold, cough, sensation in nose and respiratory system, watering eyes, itching in nose and eyes. After bath eye redness.
I am 38 year old and having cold, with sneezing and cough for last one month taking homoeopathy medicine. Please suggest.
I am 28 years old man, my skin so sensitive skin, every 15 days antifungal in thigh around. More khujli and Scratch. So what can I do, Please suggest. As soon as possible? Please kindly revert back to me.
Hello sir! She is 21 years old. She is reeling under left back side headache. She worried about that she have a migraine. It may be possible? And what should she do?
I am not well due to this extreme heat what shall I do to prevent from this summer sometimes bleeding starts from my nose.
I am age of 22 I am suffering with severe headache daily. I want to know the reason behind that. Fever is also main problem to me even I can't sleep eat.
Hello Sir, I am 25 years old male. And I have been suffering from severe back pain, neck stiffness, sometimes headaches too. I got my mri ct scan done but no bone deformity appeared in it. This pain n neck stiffness is there from last 2 years. and condition has now worsened as there are some kind of movements in my nerves. Sometimes on cheek. Sometimes on shoulders. Sometimes on thighs. Sometimes on my palms too. Actually there is a very rapid movement of nerves below my skin and it happens anytime. I am not able to bend for more than 5 mins to iron my clothes or even I can't sit for more than 5-10 mins without a back support. Can you please tel me what's the main problem that's troubling me.
Yes doctor, alcohol is only occasion and cigarette ti rare to. The only concern is sperm is come early and penis size is 3 Inch. Please guide so that my sex life can come on the track.
Hi, most of the time my wife is suffering with cold and continuous sneezing. As soon as fan is switched on, sneezing starts. Please guide.
I have been fracture my collarbone from 2 month. I was wear figure 8 bandage about 45 days. Can I get strong collarbone before fracture.
Patients with diabetes are likely to suffer from nerve damage. This condition is known as diabetic neuropathy. An increase in the blood-sugar level can damage nerve fibres, especially in the legs and feet. Diabetic neuropathy is a common complication for people suffering from diabetes.
Types of neuropathy
- Peripheral neuropathy: This is the most frequently occurring form of diabetic neuropathy. It can affect the legs, feet, hands and arms of a person. Some of the common symptoms include numbness in the leg or arm, cramps, reduced reflexes and muscle weakness. This is accompanied by other problems such as joint pain, ulcers, and deformities.
- Autonomic neuropathy: This part of the nervous system controls the intestines, heart, stomach, lungs, eyes and sex organs. Diabetes can wreak havoc in these vital organs. Some of the common symptoms include bladder problems, vomiting, nausea, erectile malfunction, fluctuation in body temperature, decreased or increased sweating, and irregular heart rate.
- Radiculoplexus neuropathy: This form of neuropathy affects the nerves in areas such as the thighs, legs, buttocks, etc. This condition is mostly witnessed in people suffering from type 2 diabetes. The symptoms are often observed on one side of the body, which includes abdominal swelling, pain in the thigh, hip and buttock, weight loss, difficulty in getting up from a particular position.
- Mononeuropathy: This form of neuropathy attacks a particular nerve and is mostly found in older adults. It doesn’t have any long-term implications. Some of the symptoms include paralysis of the face, pain in the chest, difficulty in focusing the eye, and pain in the foot.
Risk factors of diabetic neuropathy
- Being overweight: An increase in body weight increases the chances of diabetic neuropathy. A body mass index (BMI) of greater than 24 is considered to be alarming for a patient suffering with diabetes.
- Smoking: Smoking narrows the arteries, thereby reducing the flow of blood to the feet and the legs. This increases the chance of diabetic neuropathy.
- Kidney disease: Diabetes can cause great damage to the kidneys, which increases the level of toxins in the body. This situation can aggravate to diabetic neuropathy.
- Poor control of blood-sugar levels: A poor control of blood-sugar levels is the biggest risk factor of diabetic neuropathy. Keeping the blood-sugar level under control helps the nerves to maintain a healthy condition.
Common complications of diabetic neuropathy
- Digestive problems: Nerve damage can lead to diseases such as diarrhoea, bloating, nausea, vomiting and a loss of appetite. It can also result in a disease called gastroparesis; this is a disease which doesn’t let the stomach empty at its usual rate.
- Limb loss: Gradual nerve damage can affect the limbs of the body. Diabetic neuropathy slowly damages the soft tissues and the skin, which eventually results in the loss of a limb. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist..
Hello Dr. I masturbating six time in day from past four year I have done the same think but know my pins is not work its also not reacting when I see some one no felling mind become stress even I lost my studies also I need some madicen which help me to recover my power back tell any medicine to have and further safety for my marriage thank u.waiting for your answer.
I undergone medical fitness test for my profession doctor said You have varicose vein ? What is the symptoms for that and how to treat that without any operation ?
I am 30years old girl I am married one month back in the month dec-15, I lost my virginity there, and therefore during sex there was blood coming for two-three days and den therefore after that month, I am not having periods. As I have checked I can as there is no pregnancy, I am unable to understand y I have missed my periods. please suggest?
Please tell me the best protein powder to make shake for everyday i'm talking about protein not whey protein. Please help me.
Who wouldn't desire to prolong those precious moments in bed and bring their significant other to absolute satiation? However, many unwanted, sometimes awkward, situations arise which compromise the climactic pleasures and become the cause of profound afflictions to various men.
Premature ejaculation is triggered off by various biological and physiological causes. Some causes may be enlisted as hormonal imbalances, nervous disorders, erectile dysfunctions, infections in the urethra or the prostate, while others may be these may be owing hereditary while others may be instigated by socio psychological factors like coyness, performance anxiety or overexcitement.
Often the lack of sexual compatibility between the partners may also lead to premature ejaculation. While premature ejaculation is an often scoffed at phenomenon and may lead to unpleasantness between the partners, one need not be dejected by it. Premature ejaculation does not accrue any serious health implication, neither does it reflect negatively on your 'manhood'.
True, it limits the duration of the sexual intercourse and thus adversely affects one's sexual prowess, but premature ejaculation should not be a cause of any embarrassment and distress. It is a physical condition which can easily be dealt with using natural or clinical cures. However, given that natural methods have nil or minimal side-effects, many prefer ayurvedic prescriptions.
- Asparagus and milk powder: Mixing asparagus powder in a glass of boiling milk is an effective cure to premature ejaculation. Blending almonds, ginger, cardamom and saffron with milk.
- Almonds and Ginger with Milk: Ayurveda prescribes mixing crushed almonds with powdered ginger, cardamom and saffron in milk and consuming it regularly to abate the frequency of premature ejaculation.
- Eggs: Eggs contain vital cholesterols which accelerates the vital sex hormones which increase your longevity in bed.
- Including cereals and blueberries in breakfast: Blueberries and cereal grains improve blood circulation around the genitalia and helps in holding an erection for a longer span of time. It is also a testified antidote to premature ejaculation.
Besides these natural therapies, the markets are flooded with ayurvedic medicines which promise to cure premature ejaculation and sustain the libido. Premature ejaculation often also results in depression. These ayurvedic remedies go a long way in mitigating such ailments and enhance your performance in bed. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.