Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. George Thoduka
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. George ThodukaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, My age is 20 years. I have a boyfriend. We very often smooch each other. He is asking me to have oral sex with him. I don't know how to give oral sex properly. can you tell how to have oral sex?
Close your eyes. When you are ready, you and your partner can close your eyes and start the meditation. Then, try to remain aware of your surroundings at first. Pay attention to your body, your breath, and any sounds that you hear.
- Try to ignore intrusive thoughts and simply focus on the present moment. If a thought pops into your head, acknowledge the thought and then let it pass. For example, if you think of something that happened at work, then you might think to yourself, “yes, that happened,” and then picture the thought drifting away.
Focus on your space and breathing. As you meditate, focus on your space and breathing. Take deep, soothing breaths and pay attention to air entering and leaving your body. As you breathe in, pull the air down into your abdomen and imagine stress leaving your body as you exhale.
- Try to be aware of yourself and how you feel. Take stock of how the air feels around your body, how all your different body parts feel from your hands to your feet.
Visualize your body. As the meditation starts, visualize your own body. Think about how your body looks inside and out as well as how your body's energy looks. Think about the shapes, colors, and sounds of your current feelings. For example, you might imagine the desire that you are feeling for your partner looks like a red orb.
- Focus on your physical sensations. Try to be as aware of your own body and the sensations you're feeling as possible. The goal of sexual meditation is heightened awareness, which can lead to increased sexual arousal.
Focus on your partner. Once you're done visualizing yourself, shift focus to your partner. Try to think about your partner’s body and emotions at this moment.
- Look at your partner. You can open your eyes and look into your partner’s eyes. Make sure that you notice your partner's breathing as well. Glance at the movements of your partner’s body.
- For example, you might watch your partner’s stomach and chest as they fill with air and then deflate again.
- Communicate with your partner without speaking. Try to use your face, hands, and eyes to show your partner what you are feeling. Watch your partner's expressions as well. Try to see what he or she is feeling as well.
Move onto sexual intercourse. After about 20 minutes of sexual meditation, transition into sexual intercourse. If intercourse is more enjoyable after sexual meditation, talk to your partner about doing regular sexual meditations.