Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. George TansenYour feedback matters!
Stress is a very harmful all inclusive component of the human kind and can be good for us at times so that we can meet deadlines, but an excess of stretch can be very hurtful and can trade off our health physically, rationally, and emotionally. Depression is a very common and primarily created by stress.
When we are bearing overabundance of stress, numerous frameworks in the body can be adversely influenced: the digestive framework and metabolic system, the cardiovascular system, the musculoskeletal framework, the nervous system and the immune system. Excess stretch can likewise affect our mental and emotional health, our relationships with others and additionally the well-being of our bones and make us age faster.
Ayurveda offers a wonderful point of view on stress and depression management. Here are a few natural and Ayurvedic ways that can help relieve stress and depression:
- Basil leaves with Yogurt: Take ten or twelve basil leaves and blend them into yogurt. You can also add sugar to make it tastier. Blend this mix nicely to make a paste. Drink this paste to help get rid of stress.
- Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds are the best type of herb to cure numerous kinds of diseases and infections. It is additionally extremely helpful during stress and depression. You can use it and feel its benefits.
- Take Chamomile tea: You can have chamomile tea. It is a successful treatment for depression. It can soothe your body from the inside and also help you sleep.
- Lemon Balm: Put on lemon balm to dispose off the tension and any kind of depression. It keeps up the nervous system working.
- Use ashwagandha: You can use ashwagandha to get alleviation from stress and depression.
- Lemon Juice: Drinking a glass of lemon juice every day is useful. Lemon is the best energizer for our body and keeps us on our feet while providing a cool feeling to the body from the inside.
- Almond with Milk: Take five to six almonds and drench into the water around evening time. Peel off and granulate them the next morning. Infuse this paste into a glass of tepid water. You can also add some honey or sugar to make it delicious.
- Triphala Powder: Using triphala with water around evening time is additionally helpful to recover from stress.
- Cardamom Seeds: You can take five to six cardamoms. Biting their seeds at whatever time in a day has been proven beneficial.
- Amla With Nutmeg: Take some juice of a crisp amla (Indian Gooseberry) and include a couple measure of nutmeg powder into it. Add some rock salt and blend them appropriately and drink it.
- Brahmi: Take a teaspoon of brahmi powder and swallow it with any natural liquid. It will help you channel your energy and work towards something more to distract yourself from stress.
- Yoga: For releasing stress, meditation and yoga are best. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
With studies over internet I understand I have phimosis problem. I got married one month ago. Last night we decided to have sex, everything was going good, but when I inserted in her, blood started to come from my penis, it stopped but whenever im urinating little blood coming please help me wat to do will this be a serious issue for me henceforth.
My father wud like to reduce his stomach. His weight is 81 kgs and height 5'9.is der medicines to decrease the stomach size if yes how it vil b?
I want to lose weight asap. In two weeks I want to lose weight as it is my engagement. I want to lose a minimum of 5-8 kgs. Please sugest vat do I do.
I work out regularly. One day I woke up with a wrist pain cannot recollect what wrong I do. I can still lift up heavy weights but I can't put pressure on it like when I do push ups, its very painful. When I press my hand on the bed or wall the pain is there. I can bend my wrist inwards but if I hold my fingers n pull behind it pains . I don't know what should I do.
I became very thin after I lost my dad I wanted be fit again naturally and please share some good diets to put on weight and fat I appetite also became very low.
I have the problem of dark circles over my eyes so please tell me the best solution for quick and fast results.
Back pain nagging again?
Anti-inflammatory drugs may help a little, here's what you can do instead
Back pain can really get disabling. The nagging pain can not only put you on stress but also meddles with your daily routine. According to a recent study published in'annals of the rheumatic diseases, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids) may help a little in getting rid of back pain. On the other hand, excessive usage of such drugs may cause bleeding and ulcers in stomach among other gastro-intestinal problems.
Experts from the george institute for global health, australia conducted experiments to test the effectiveness of existing medicines that used commonly used for treating back pain. The team examined more than 6000 people from 35 trials.
It was found that only one in every 6 patients received any considerable benefit from consuming such medications.
The team also brought to light the fact that, in most cases, the effects of nsaids are short-lived and often harm people's health. Taking these facts into account, the experts urged to focus more of preventive measures over treatment.
Back pain can be caused by a host of different reasons. From an old injury resurfacing, to excessive sitting, sedentary lifestyle and incorrect posture - the culprit can be any or a cocktail of all. Prevention would certainly involve taking short breaks at work, investing in physical exercise, practicing flexibility enhancing techniques like yoga, assuming a correct sitting posture and eating a balanced diet. A series of backward bending yoga postures can help relieve back pain. Some of these would include
Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
Balasana (child's pose)