Find numerous Veterinarians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Veterinarians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. George M Alexander
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. George M AlexanderYour feedback matters!
Actually my dog has vomiting problem around 5 hours ago so please suggest me homemade solution for better treatment.
My pet 6 months old golden retriever in fed on golden retriever junior royal canin and the vet has suggested some human supplements like feroglobin and calicmax is it safe for him ?
Sir I have3 year old gsd nd she got crossed with Street dog nd I don't want her to conceive but next day I had already arranged for a matting so now what should I do. After the drug injection should I go for matting option the very next day.
My dog she is 4 year n she is a cross breed of papmareian and street dog she often bites us imspite of being oowner is it normal? And she stays in period for nearly for more than two months and sometimes she get mergi attack where her mouth get stick and she get unconscious couldn't even walk properly
I have a lab puppy we gave him curd since he has loose now often he sounds as if he will vomit and coughs a little then.
I have a female labra 2 years old of normal dimensions. She got crossed with a street dog and I do not want her to bear any puppies suggest me the most appropriate pill.
My pup is 4 months old and is not able to walk through his hind limbs since last 20 days, visited a doctor and he suggested only calcium and multi vitamins but no improvement observed. Conditions are worsen now his all limbs are not taking bow shape, please help.
1. Make sure your dog has unlimited access to fresh water all the time.
2. Make sure your dog has access to shade when outside.
3. Take walks during the cooler hours of the day. Avoid 5-7 pm evening as the steam emitting from the road can kill your pet with heat stroke!
4. When walking, try to stay off of hot surfaces (like coal tar roads) because it can burn your dog's paws.
5. If you feel it's hot outside, it's even hotter for your pet - make sure your pet has a means of cooling off.
6. Keep your dog free of external insects (fleas, ticks) - consult your veterinarian about the best product for your pet.
7. Consider clipping or shaving dogs with long coats (talk to your veterinarian first to see if it's appropriate for your pet).
8. If you have a short nose breed like pugs or bulldogs, keep a Turkish towel with you whenever traveling. Whenever you notice he/she is panting heavily, you can soak the towel in water and wrap it around his body to have a local cooling effect.