Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. GeorgeYour feedback matters!
I hv mild to moderate AR. IV INNER DIAMETER DIASTOLIC - 4.64CM LV INNER DIAMETER DIASTOLIC - 1.1CM LVPW thickness DIASTOLIC - 1.0CM EJECTION FRACTION 68 / FRACTIONAL SHORTENING 38 / LEFT ATRIAL DIAMETER 3.31CM AORTIC ROOT DIAMETER - 2.65CM ACS - 2.04CM MITRAL VALVE - NORMAL AORTIC VALVE - NORMAL PULMONARY VALVE - NORMAL INTERATRIAL SEPTUM - INTACT regional WALL MOTION - NO RWMA PERICARDIUM - NORMAL COLOUR DOPPLER FLOW - - MITRAL VALVE - E ^ A *****8AORTIC VALVE - MILD TO MODERATE AR TRICUSPID VALVE - NORMAL PULMONARY VALVE - NORMAL What is the condition of my heart doctor. I need surgery as soon as possible?? I am taking Cardivas25 and Cardivas12.5.
Sir my name is vikash sir mere no 1 month se gas bn rha hi stomach me and there dhire chest and back tak a ja rha hi food ache se nhi digest ho rha or paikhana ache se nhi ho rha.
I am getting pain at heart in the early morning when I wakeup. It suffering me a lot. Please give a remedy for it.
I am unable to breath normally. I am facing difficulty in breath for last 1 week. Is this any disease or what is it. Why I can not I breath properly. I do not have cough. Cold. Fever. Acidity. But why is this happening?
Sir, I am getting pain in my left chest very often, and it lasts within a minute what is the possible cause for it, I have doubt regarding my weight (height 180cm and weight 75 kg) please give me some advice regarding this.
I am a 19 years old girl. I've been going through major mood swings and I just feel empty in my heart sometimes. Even though I'm surrounded by so many people I still feel lonely. I am really close to one of my friends and I have realised that only when he's around in the morning I wake up with this positive energy. But even if everything going right I always feel somethings not right. I have suddenly lost interest in talking to my relatives or family. I am a photography student and I have kind off lost my interest and dedication in it too. I just can't figure out whats wrong. I have no answers to my questions. I feel low most of the time. When someone asks me whats wrong I get irritated even more cz I myself can't answer that question. Sometimes I feel I should consult a psychologist. I feel worthless and directionless. I feel like I won't be able to find work once I pass out of college. There are just too many things going on in my mind and I end up over thinking. I don't want to take any sort of anti depressants or something. I'm just worried about when things would get back to normal. I get lost in my own world and sometimes feel like going on rides or going out alone. No one lets me be. I don't know what to do.
Hi madam, my wife is 28 weeks pregnant, she had high blood pressure due to that we admitted in boring hospital , doctors are saying due to high bp a sufficient blood is not passing to the baby, they are saying baby is weak due to less amount of blood , we have to deliver the baby now only or else it will be problem for both mother and baby, even though if we deliver we can't save baby , I don't know what to do, pls suggest me I want to save both baby and the mother pls reply me soon pls pls.
I had bypass done in 2003 and now I get angina pain. Please suggest some medicine. I am 73 years old man and very active.
I am 31 n my weight is 81. How to reduce weight and reduce cholesterol level if any. I do not take junk food when at home or put side. I eat more fish egg, veg, oats one time, chicken or button very rare. Exercise is less due to time problem and unable to wake early sleep. I do not smoke or drink n no tobacco. Mostly I want to reduce belly and chest area. I am having a small dessication in my lower spine like L5 or L6 so suffer from low back pain. It's a mild one which no need to operate. But I feel pain daily. I always working with adjustment to my back pain. Is anyone there who can cure my back pain. It's suffering me from 2006. Just doing stretch n yoga to avoid serious pain. Please advise so that I can make my health better.
I m 31 year old and I m facing a problem that their is an infection in my feeding pipe so I feel always pain in my chest to mouth and after too many treatment it is not resolved.
He is a heart patient. Had 3 major heart oprations. Now after 5 years he is again suffering from chest pain. He had his bypass before 5 yrs. After that he had an open hear surgry. So is it possible that he I again got some blockage in some other artery?
I am a heart patient and I often got tension of my family and that is why my BP gets high. Is there any helpful task to reduce it immediately?
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.