Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. George Alexander
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. George AlexanderYour feedback matters!
My female dog is 5 week pregnant and we give her only vegetarian food and I used to give her 4 to 5 tablespoons of yogurt daily as I was not knowing that giving calcium will cause eclampsia but now I'm just not understanding what to do will my girl suffer from eclampsia.
Hello Sir, we have been feeding two stray kittens since 3 months. Now they are 3 months old. Their stray mother cat too used to come to our house on and off but now she is not coming since her kittens are growing up here. I got scratched by mother cat some time ago, for that I got my self vaccinated full course anti rabies vaccination but after 30 days since my last anti rabies vaccination I again got scratched by kittens'nail. (its pin prick type with little blood coming out) while playing with me. Kitten behaviour is normal but not vaccinated. There is adult male stray cat and other cats roaming around too. Sir should I take anti rabies vaccination again. Am I vulnerable to rabies. Please reply fast. Thank you.
I want to know about 15 months German Shepherd feed and the health problems which may cause. Thank you.
My dog has 3 years old. In these 3 years she does not see any symptom to let her pregnant. How can we know she is ready for pregnancy?
My 6yr old Lab has dandruff.I have bathing him with medicated shampoo prescribed by his doctor.Not much of help.Please advice.
I have 1 month 7 day old beagle he bites a lot and tries to eat everything in the house and bites everyone alot.
Cracker sounds are a stress for most pets – and can leave owners pretty frazzled too.
According to figures from the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) , 45% of dogs show signs of fear when they hear loud bangs.
And 65% of owners feel anxious for their pet as the bangers go off.
But with Diwali celebrations starting, planning can take the stress out during crackers bursting. Here’s ten things you can do to help:
1. Create a safe den or hideaway, like this cat tent, right. Before fireworks night, put treats, toys and blankets there so pets associate it with positive experiences. The RSPCA’s Professor Daniel Mills said: “Dogs learn this place is safe and enjoyable. So when fireworks go off they may go there because they know no harm will come to them.”
2. Keep pets indoors. Cats should stay in and dogs walked in daylight.
3. Close curtains and play music or leave the TV on to muffle firework noise.
4. Protect small animals. Rabbits, guinea pigs or birds should be given extra bedding to burrow in and have an area of their cage or hutch covered with blankets.
5. Try letting pets smell essential oils – they can help to relax and soothe them.Use plug in pheromone diffusers.
6. Try calming supplements in their food.
7. Play with pets so they are tired and may sleep through the day.
8. Don’t punish a pet for reacting to noise – it will make things worse.