Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha.r. JinkaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, I am trying to conceive. Goin thru the treatment of clomid and injectable as I am having PCOS and Thyroid. Having 2 failed cycles and now I am on 3rd cycle and ovulated naturally too. I am 10 dpo. I want to reduce my weight but nothing help me alot. I am 83kg and 5'3 tall. I am having two questions- 1) can I take 3-4 cups of green and ginger tea (mixed together) after ovulation has occurred? 2) can I use herbalife products like shakes for reducing weight? These products do help in loosing weight but I want to know if taking herbalife can cause some problems with conceiving?
I am suffering from menopause.My age is 41.My weight is 65.Due to that my blood flows very much.Can i remove my uterus. Do it have any sideeffects on body.Pls reply.Thankyou
I had my periods on Jan 8. Two days later I've participated in oral sex with him. I'm a virgin, we decided not to penetrate my moral wall. He had his cum when I was blowing him. Moments later, I sat on him, rubbing his penis with my pussy. Even with out penetration as a virgin& after 2 days of my periods. Is there any possibility for me to get that semen cells get inside and resulting in pregnancy. I'm very tensed.
Hi i get 2 time pregant last year but i lost my babys .Ist preganancy in 3rd i get missed abortion .After 3 month back again gt pregancy in this time 9th month i loss my baby i dont whats the problem in me can you guide me?
What course do you suggest for curing polycystic ovaries in an otherwise healthy 23 year old. What are its disadvantages. Worried sufferer.
I'm pregnant now 5th month. I am getting severe gas and heartburn problem. Please advice me what should i do?
I am using saheli pill I want to know that I have to take it continue or stop after completed pack since menses.
Hi, im 36 weeks pregnant. My, FHR 148/MIN EFBW 2675GMS.+/-250GMS CONGENITAL ANOMALIES NO E/O GROSS/LETHAL ANOMALIES BIOPHYSICAL PROFILE =GOOD PLACENTA =POST. LEFT.LAT. UPPER SEGMENT GRADE 2+ CERVICAL LENGTH =3.8 CMS UMBILICAL CORD = normal please Dr. tell me sub reports normal hai na? But Dr. ek cheez samjh nahi ari report mi mention hai "Single Loop of Cord Around The Fetal Neck Noted oN Doppler" Is ka kay meaning hai? Kuch problems ki bat hai kay im so worried about my baby please gve Mr. rply please Thanks.
M 21 years old on 16.2. 16 I got my periods. My fiance fingered me n left sum sperm on my plenty on 23.2. 16 I took i-pill on same tym n get mensuration on 2-3-16 which ended on 9-3-16 I got cramps on 16-3-16 as I was expecting my periods but it not came. Till today it's 17-4-16. On 16-3-16 when my periods missed for first tym I took an pregnancy test which results negative. Also getting cramps in lower abdomen n expecting period on 16 but it's not came. Wat to do. I want to knw when it's going to cum. I dnt usually get periods on tym.
If a women want to conceive what kind of diet n supplements should she take n what care she should take till her pregnancy.
Homoeopathic first aid medicines
* any sort of bruised injury- arnica montana
* injury to ligaments - ruta graveolens
* injury to nerves- hypericum perfoliatum
* fracture - symphytum officinalis
* head injury- natrum sulphuricum
* lacerated injuries (operation) - staphysagria
* when pain of remote injury remains- rhus toxicodendron and calcarea phosphorica
* eye injury, bruise or blow- symphytum
* strain to eye ligaments and muscles- ruta graveolens
Homoeopathic medicines act best when given based on symptom similarity.
Worrying slows you down and only makes you dumb. It takes away your usual smartness and leaves you with lot of unwanted negativity. Besides, it makes your look older and your hair whiter! However, it is not easy to stop worrying as we worry about everything and for everyone. What we don't realise is that worrying has seldom achieved anything.
Here few things you can do to keep worrying at bay.
1. Postpone your worries to a specific time of the day - There is no point in worrying about something all day long. Not only does it affect your other work, it also affects your mind. Having said that, worrying can be helpful too. One might find a great solution, just with a little bit of pondering over the topic. So don't shun the worry, instead set aside a time to think about what is worrying you. Not only will it not gnaw on you mind all day, but you too can give it a constructive time when your mind is free of other preoccupations.
2. Use here and now techniques - Always try to remind yourself of what you should do “in this place”, “ at this time”, and focus on the activity or task you need to complete at that hour of the day.
3. Question your act of worrying - Evaluate the amount of time spend on worrying, how worrying is going to help you, how it can solve your problems or for that matter, the problems of others and in what better ways you could have spent the same time.
4. Relax yourself - Worrying can cause anxiety and tension which maintains the preoccupation and blocks the rational thinking process. So relax yourself. Use some systematic relaxation techniques or spend some time on any entertaining activity which relaxes you. Even having a casual chat or coffee along with your friend can be helpful.
5. Identify your negative thoughts - Try to identify the negative thoughts that arise in you which maintains the intensity of your worries. Challenge these negative thoughts and try to replace it with thoughts of hope and success
6. Develop problem solving skills: try to put your worries into a statement which describes the real core problem, brainstorm to find all the available solutions. Try to analyze the available solutions and choose the one that suits you the best. Start the solution at the earliest.
7. Develop acceptance - Many issues which you worry about may be the ones which are not in your control or even sometimes not your problem at all. Develop the tendency to accept that all issues will not be under your control at all times.
8. Prepare yourself to Wait - In case of worries about issues where uncertainty prevail, prepare yourself to wait till a concrete status I arrived at just like waiting for examination results.
9. Develop trust worthy friends - Good and trustworthy friends can help you in distracting your thoughts from the preoccupation with your worries and sometimes even provide effective solutions to the problems. Just sharing your worries with your friends may by itself give you some relief. Be careful not to engage with friend who would further add on to your confusion.
10. Seek help - if you feel that you are finding it difficult to come out of this vicious circle of worrying, don’t hesitate to meet a professional who can help you the resolve the problem
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.