Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha MuralidharaYour feedback matters!
As diabetes is metabolic condition in which an individual affected would have rise in blood glucose level either due to insulin production is not sufficient or body's cells do not respond properly to insulin or both.
- frequent urination and increased thirst
- unexplained weight loss
- cuts and wounds takes long time to heal
- scabies and scratchiness on skin feet getting numb or cramps in legs
- lack of exercise and obesity
- unhealthy diet junk food fatty food alcohol tobacco etc,
- lack of proper nutrition expecially proteins and fibres
- stress and anxiety
- gestational diabetes
- weight control
- away from tension and stress
- avoid tobacco and its products
- follow healthy diet with fruits and green vegetables
- restrain from eating sweets
Putting weight very fast suddenly. Miscarriage before 2 months. Feeling tired very soon. What is the cure and precautions?
Hi doctor, I am 29 year old. September 11 2016 was my last period date, I hope I am pregnant. please suggest.
My period date starting date is 15 july 16 and ending date is17 th july. What will be my ovulation period.
Is it possible to get pregnant with overweight? N I want to get pregnant as early as possible. What I will do for that?
Hello Need a suggestion my age is 38 years and I'm still unmarried and no one is giving me there daughter's so one lady ready to marry she widow she is 51 years old and have 1 child age of 8 years will she get pregnant and should I marry her or not.
Dr. I can feel something hard in my half breast. And very little pain when I press it. What can be this.
My wife is pregnant from last month she it taking medicine as prescribed by doctor, yesterday she has bleeding normally, what we can do now.
I am 29yrs married 1 nd 1/2 yrs ago. Still irregular periods continues even aftr consulting govt doctors.
I have poly cysts in both every. If I cure or overcome from this disease after treatment? I am unmarried.
She has 40 years old. She told to me that from her breast there is white liquid discharge when she press her breast in small quantity. It's taste is sweet. She is not pregnant then how this milk like liquid form without breast feeding by her young ones.
Done sperms test 2 times but it was 0 counts. I have 5years daughter planning for 2nd baby that time it was diagnosed. What are the causes of 0 sperms count. Is it possible to have 2nd baby with this report.
Viral Hepatitis can invade the body and attack the liver systems. It has five different types, Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E. While hepatitis can be treated, it is best to prevent it in the first place.
Here are some simple, easy to follow tips that can prevent hepatitis from spreading.
1) Know how it spreads - Hepatitis can pass from individual to individual or through blood, body fluids, infected faeces. Contaminated food and water can also cause hepatitis. Hepatitis B, C and D in particular spread through contact with infected blood.
2) Get Vaccinations - Immunization can help you protect yourself against Hepatitis A and B. Vaccinations for Hepatitis C, D or E aren’t available. But Hepatitis C can be cured with anti-viral medications. For Hepatitis D, the infected person needs to get Hepatitis B to survive.
3) Avoid Sharing Personal Items - Don’t share as it is a high-risk behaviour for Hepatitis. Be sure that needles for body piercings, acupuncture and tattooing are safe and disposable to avoid the risk of contamination.
4) Avoid Sharing Grooming Items- If you are living with someone who has or is at risk of Hepatitis, make sure that you avoid sharing grooming items as undetectable quantities of blood or other bodily fluids on razors and toothbrushes can lead to spread of virus.
5) Alcohol and Drugs - Hepatitis is a high risk among people who use excessive alcohol and over the counter medications. Liver inflammation and liver damage puts individual at risk of contracting Hepatitis and therefore, alcohol or prescription drugs and herbal supplements must be avoided and taken only after physician’s consultation.
6) When Travelling- Avoid eating raw fruits, vegetables and raw shellfish, avoid eating at unhygienic places, brush teeth and rinse mouth with clean water, avoid iced drinks or adding ice to the drinks while traveling to avoid contracting the condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I got intimate with my bf on the day my period ended. He tried to have sex but I resisted n but he had have gone just 1-2 inches in, maybe it did not enter also, but I'm worried abt being pregnant. I've had my next month periods also but this month (my third month) I also puked once, just once. Pls tell if there is any chance of pregnancy. I'm a 19 years old girl to be married next year. Pls reply as soon as possible.
Top 5 signs you're ready to have a baby
Most couples dream of holding their first-born in their arms. But there are others who also dread the prospect of taking such a responsibility. Some are not sure and some cannot wait. It's important to know the fact that life certainly changes forever the moment a small bundle of joy enters your life. And there are many factors involved.
If you wish to know if you and your partner are ready to have a baby, check for these points:
1. You're excited
The first sign that you need to look out for, and which points out that you're ready to start a family of your own is you're eager and excited to welcome the newest addition. Reading baby books and blogs, thinking of ideas on how to decorate the room for your baby, or keeping yourself up-to-date on the latest parenting news may be certain signs that indicate your eagerness to have a baby of your own.
2. You're financially ready
Another indication that you may be ready to welcome a baby in your family is when you have every financial aspect sorted out, including investments and savings. The ideal financial plan should be such that you're able to add to your savings as well as build up a retirement corpus while still being able to sustain the lifestyle that you and your partner would like. Most importantly, sticking to the financial plan is as important as coming up with one.
3. You can empathise
A quality that every would-be parent needs to have is empathy. The ability to put yourself in another person's shoes is vital before you can bring another human being into the world. You and your partner may have different empathy levels, which you need to know beforehand as parenting also involves empathising with your child's pain fears, needs, and worries and so on.
4. You're ready to make a professional sacrifice
Having a baby also calls for making a professional sacrifice as looking after a baby is not an easy task. You or your partner may have to take a long break from work. It's, therefore, vital to see where you and your partner stand in your careers.
5. You have support
Having experienced people around you or people you can trust can help ease the days that usually follow on the arrival of this newest visitor. Your support could be in the form of your parents or in-laws who can look after your child while you go for work or take rest. Other support systems that you can consider are day care.
Above all, you need to be the best version of yourself before taking on this additional responsibility.