Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha MuralidharaYour feedback matters!
Am a 24 years old woman. I have been experiencing reduced menstrual cycle from 5 days to 2 days since the past 3 months but are regularly according to dates. Is this normal? I'm a virgin and have never been sexually active.
I m 9 months pregnant my stomach is becoming tight what is a reason? Can it be a chances normal delivery.
I am regularly taking Triquilar tabs from past 5 months. I took my last tab on 13th August. And we had an unprotected sex on 16th August.(I think that should be my 1st day of period) My husband ejaculated inside me. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? As till date my period is not started yet. Should I take Unwanted 72? Please help. Thank you.
I am a 26 year male. Both my nipples are swollem and right one swollen more and pains. Pain spread through my right hand.
I want you to ask one question about Mc. Some time my mc stays till two months. When my mc started then I feel pain more in my stomach. Please tell me why it does become so.
Being an agriculture based country, India awaits the arrival of the monsoons. The monsoon rains are the most beneficial source of water for the crops in India. But with the advent of the monsoons, a variety of diseases also approach the country. Diseases like malaria and typhoid are very common during the monsoons. These diseases make you terribly weak when afflicted with them.
Given below are a few of the monsoon diseases and how Ayurveda will help you combat with them:
- Cholera: The presence of the bacteria V.Cholerae causes you to suffer from cholera. Lemon renders the bacteria inoperative and cucumber helps to ease the symptoms of cholera. Liquefied onion with mint and vinegar is extremely essential to recover from cholera.
- Typhoid: Ambarbaris is composed of citric and malice acids which help in treating the fevers caused while suffering from typhoid. It also controls the occurrence of diarrhea. Apart from ambarbaris, neem also helps to treat the typhoid inflicted fevers.
- Dysentery: The most basic treatment available for dysentery is the bark of kurchi or kantaja. In case you are suffering from constipation, isabgol will be extremely helpful in that case. For chronic dysentery, a preparation made of mercury and sulphur, called 'rasa parpati' might be advised.
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A is a water and food borne disease, which is very common during the monsoons. One of the symptoms of Hepatitis A is jaundice. Ambarbaris is very efficient in curing jaundice. Kanphool or dandelion is very powerful in curing Hepatitis A along with other liver conditions. Kasni improves bile secretion in the liver. Hence it is useful while recovering from Hepatitis A.
- Malaria: Malaria is a disease which is borne by mosquitoes. It is another common monsoon disease. Afsanthin is an Ayurvedic component which helps to diminish the effects of the fevers caused due to malaria. Amla, which has a high quantity of Vitamin C, helps to restore the lost Vitamin C content in the body. Neem can also be used to recover from malaria. Shikakai is another Ayurvedic remedy that helps curtail the fever caused by malaria.