Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha MuralidharaYour feedback matters!
My wife was pregnant 8 weeks, but no fetus node occurs, no increase in fetus size just 10 mm today, dr.proceed for D&c and complete procedure. If the Dr. Do best or not. What are the precautions in next some days so that her health can improve also we want to proceed for tubactomy ,after how many days we can proceed for this. During this period of operation please tell me about safety of sex.
Taking Lurasidone for schizophrenia. High Prolactin levels and irregular menses, menses do not start without taking pills. Otherwise no periods. No children after 4 years of married life. Does not ovulate without injections.
I'm having irregular and heavy periods about 2 months. Now I consult doctor and she give regestrone and sevista tablet. Now my periods stop. My doctor told that endometrium is thick. I don't understand what is endometrium? And why I having this problem. I having thyroid and pcod. Is this can affect my endometrium size?
I am 28 years old female. I am suffering from PCOS. Having excess hair growth on body, Irregular periods from last so many years. What treatment should be take?
I am having white deposition in private parts especially anal area and vaginal area with itching. Even after clearing it again gets deposited with heavy itching. Kindly suggest what should you do.
These tips may help you avoid suffering with shin splints.
-use proper fitting shoes with good support
-make sure the insoles are shock-absorbing. If you have flat feet, good insoles are vital
-avoid hard surfaces, uneven terrain, or slanted slopes
-increase your intensity gradually
-make sure you are warmed up properly before doing exercise.
My boyfriend touched his penis to my vagina for jus a second but didn't penetrate inside, I felt some thing wet near the opening of my vagina, r there chances for me to get pregnant?
Am now 33 weeks of pregnant which week can I take up a scan? Do I ve to take another blood test please advise.
I aborted my 1 week old child by home remedies. May be it has not been completely out and because of that I am having pain in my ovary. Will you please tell me how long will this pain continue?
1. Eggs are considered a great option to increase sperm count, as well as improve their motility. High in vitamin e and full of protein, eating eggs protect sperm cells from the free radicals that can decrease your count. These nutrients assist in the production of strong and healthy sperm, which is important to fertility.
2. Spinach folic acid is vital to the development of healthy sperm. Spinach and other types of leafy green vegetables are a rich source of this vitamin. When your folate levels are low, there is a greater chance you will produce malformed sperm. This will lead to sperm that will have a hard time reaching the egg and penetrating its protective barrier. Also, there is a greater chance of birth defects because of the faulty sperms chromosomal abnormalities.
3. Bananas are full of vitamin a, b1 and c, which help your body produce healthier sperm, as well as increase your sperm productivity. This tropical fruit also contains a rare enzyme called bromelain. This is a natural anti-inflammatory enzyme which also boosts sperm count and motility.
4. Dark chocolate dark chocolate is often associated with lust filled rendezvous. Strawberries dipped in chocolate next to a glass of champagne on a bedside table greet many a guest during their honeymoon. What you probably didn't know is dark chocolate is great for your sperm count as well. It contains an amino acid called l-arginine hcl known to increase semen volume and sperm count. It has also been rumored to increase orgasm intensity.
5. Asparagus another food to increase sperm count is the green vegetable called asparagus. Super high in vitamin c, it has a wide range of positive effects on your sperm. It protects the cells of your testicles and fights free radicals, allowing for greater sperm production of healthy swimmers.
6. Broccoli besides asparagus, another green vegetable full of folic acid is broccoli. Folic acid, also known as vitamin b9, is already known to help women conceive and is now becoming more recognized as important in male fertility. In one study, men taking a daily dose increased their sperm count by as much as 70%.
7. Pomegranatesthis delicious fruit is known as a powerful food to increase sperm count and improve semen quality. It is full of antioxidants that fight free radicals in the blood stream. Unchecked, they can destroy semen and significantly decrease your sperm count. The juice of pomegranates has been recorded throughout history as being used as a fertility booster.
8. Walnuts are full of omega-3 fatty acids that help boost sperm volume and production by increasing blood flow to the testicles. It is also full of arginine, known to increase semen volume. It contains twice as much antioxidants than another nuts, helping you fight toxins in your blood stream
9. Garlic is known around the world as a food good for boosting immunity. Among its many properties are vitamin b6 and selenium, both of which play roles in healthy sperm production. Taken by many for its blood cleansing abilities, garlic prevents buildup in arteries and allows for better blood flow to your testicles.
10. Zinc rich foods rich in zinc include barley, red meat, beans, etc. Zinc plays a vital role in sperm development. The mineral is found in high concentrations in testicles during the production of healthy, strong semen. So important is zinc, deficiencies of the mineral has been blamed for low sperm motility. It is important to note you can have too much zinc so it is imperative to regulate your intake to about 15 mg per day.
I had my last period on 13th september 2015. I checked twice by prega news the result came negative. Is everything alright? I am really tensed. Is there anything to worry?
My baby is 3 months old I was feeding him breast milk plus formula milk as milk supply is less. My problem is now he is not at all sucking me.
On 18th April I had sex with my partner, without protection and, that was the first day of my menses and for that I have taken i-pill medicine. N now its 6 th day bt my menses have not stopped till now. Before this I have never got such long periods. My periods last for 3-4 days maximum. Bt now its 6th day n its still their. Is their any prblm in it. Is their any chances of any diseases bcoz of unprotected sex during menses. please give me the reason that y this time I have such a long menses. Is their any chances of getting anything wrong in me or my partner.
Can beer be a healthy drink? Despite the common myths surrounding alcohol consumption and the adverse effects that it has on a person in the long run, a controlled and well-balanced intake of beer is not as bad as it would seem.
Here are a few reasons proving that beer can be healthy for you if taken in the right amount and quantity:
- In comparison to other alcoholic beverages, beer is relatively healthier for your kidneys. As a matter of fact, studies show that a bottle of beer can actually reduce the risk of acquiring kidney stones by up to 40%.
- Fiber, as we all know, plays a vital role in digestion. The presence of up to one gram of soluble fiber in just a 30ml glass of beer (dark beer, in particular) makes the beverage very beneficial for digestion.
- Fiber present in beer can also help reduce the level of LDL cholesterol (a harmful proponent of cholesterol).
- It has been proved that beer is a rich source of various B vitamins like vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12.
- The presence of both nicotinic acid and Lactoflavin in beer makes it an effective cure for insomnia.
- Beer is also helpful in the prevention of blood clots.
- The presence of high levels of silicon in beer is responsible for bestowing a stronger bone density.
- Studies have concluded that beer can also reduce the risk of suffering a heart attack.
- Unlike their non-drinking counterparts, beer drinkers are less vulnerable of experiencing dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
- Because of the presence of certain vitamins, beer has a ton of healthy nourishing benefits for the skin.
- Beer is also useful in fighting against stress.
What are the recommended safe limits of Beer?
- Men should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol free days a week.
- Women should drink no more than 14 units of Beer per week, these units should be spread out through the week and they should have at least two alcohol free days a week.
- Pregnant women or women trying to conceive should not drink alcohol at all. If they do choose to drink, to minimise the risk to the baby, they should not drink more than 1-2 units of beer once or twice a week and should not get drunk.
Despite the above people with increased Triglyceride, Uric Acid should be restricted for consumption of alcohol. People with fatty liver patient with other medication for hypertension, etc. also should refrain from drinking.
People with diabetes who drink should follow these alcohol consumption guidelines:
- Do not drink more than two drinks of alcohol in a one day period if you are a man, or one drink if you are a woman.
- Drink beer only with food.
- Drink slowly.
- Avoid "sugary" mixed drinks, sweet wines or cordials.
I am 23 years old. I have taken tablets for 3 times when I am pregnant to remove it. Will there be any side effects in future?
I'm 21 year old female and my mensuration are not going good. I have a red sticky blood that I excrete on the second day of my mensuration cycle. And in day one I had a sticky brown thing on my pad. And I do not have a regular mensuration. Sometime my mensuration cycle is off 20 days sometime it's of 22 or 25 days.
I lost my father 10 years ago and since then my mother has been working. Her office timings are from 10 am-6 pm. Firstly she complained about excessive bleeding and like something is shivering within the ankles. She also felt as if something hair-like substance is always present below her tongue in her mouth. Sought several medication (both allopathic and homeopathic) but none of them helped. Since her childhood, allopathic medicines always posed problems for her as it never suited her (feels like burning within). In 2013, she underwent a surgery and got her uterus removed. But after her operation when she was given allopathic medicines in abundance, problem of acidity began. Doctors said she is suffering from depression. Right now she is taking homeopathic medicine. She also sees a lot of dreams in her sleep at night and a results she wakes up 2 to 3 times during the night. And the moment she wakes up. Her heartbeat increases tremendously. And feels as if whole body is burning.help me on this
Over exerting our bodies and indulging in excessive physical exercise might result in complications. It could lead to muscular, psychological, hormonal, neurological and other imbalances. Clinical psychological says too many hours in gym can lead to chronic fatigue syndrome" one must remember that anything that your body does will directly affect your mind"