Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha MuralidharaYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I am 31 years old married want a surrogate baby, but I am not very rich to afford high amount. Please advice me. Thank you
Me and my wife had unwanted intercourse 2 times (30th april n 2nd may). She had take ipill 2 times (on 30th n 5th may). She is now getting frequent uncontrolled urinations. I am very much worried what is happening, please help me.
Hello sir, My marriage 6 year completed .after 5 year together stay 6 month . Please tell what should we do for pregnancy?
Blood pressure is the thrust exerted by the blood against the artery walls or blood vessels. A certain count of blood pressure is necessary for blood circulation, but anything excessive may prove to be trouble. A reading above the count considered normal; 140/90 (mmHg) may induce symptoms, such as short breath, severe headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety.
Any sort of hypertension during pregnancy can take a toll on the baby.
1. Preeclampsia is a condition wherein, the blood pressure peeks high after 20 weeks of conception accompanied by traces of protein in urine and functional disorders in a few organs.
2. Hypertension might often result in the delivery of an underdeveloped (abnormally small size) baby.
3. High blood pressure might also give rise to a complication wherein, one might have to go for Caesarian section rather than a normal vaginal delivery.
4. The placenta detaches itself from the uterine wall much prior to the delivery.
5. Preeclampsia escalates one’s risks of suffering from heart disorders or other cardiovascular diseases.
6. It restricts the blood flow to the placenta (an organ nourishing the baby), thus cutting off adequate supply of oxygen and nutrients to the fetus.
Signs and symptoms:
1. Excessive protein content in urine
2. Impaired liver functioning
3. Low urine levels
4. Nausea or vomiting
5. Intense pain and tenderness in the upper abdomen
6. Problems in eyesight such as double vision or temporary loss of vision, light sensitivity and blurriness.
7. Abnormal swelling
8. Persistent and a severe headache
Medications do meddle with pregnancy. However, certain medications are considered safe to be used for keeping blood pressure levels under control. These include Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) and Renin Inhibitors. However, do consult a doctor to get your dosage administered accurately. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello. 7 months ago I had protected anal exposure with Female. Afer 7 months I found anal sex has highest risk for getting infected. So I get tested at 7 months of my last exposure. My result was 0.231 Non reactive on 4th gen ECLIA. For cross checking I had another test from different clinic and results was Non reactive. I got two negative results after 7 months of exposure. But I'm still in fear of being infected. I'm feeling too much anxiety, Guilt and depression. My anxiety is killing me from inside. Thanks for Giving me your Valuable Moments.
My partner wants 7-8 times sex everyday. Even she wants in periods time. Is it ok to do? Please suggest.
You have been trying to do everything right for a healthy living.
But have you thought about the possible diet mistakes you might be
Making? here's my list.
1. Eat while you eat! do not mix any activity with your meal.
Though multitasking is the requirement of the times it is not a
Wise thing according to experts. When you are doing some task your
Brain concentrates more on the task and never feels satisfied. This
Would cause you to overeat if not then but later on.
2. Its ok to buy frozen vegetables if you generally compromise on
The diet part after work. Wilted" fresh" vegetables are worse than
Frozen ones which retain all their nutrients as they get frozen
Right after their harvest. So a pack of veggies are great for an on
The go salad or a quick microwave boiled veggie snack.
3. Salads are healthy as far as all the ingredients are healthy.
Yes, I mean it. All those you add in a salad should be vegetables
(except potato), olive oil, eggs and vinegar and no crispies,
Cheese and meat. Add all the pigmented vegetables and some low fat
4. Diet sodas are not perfect as they sound. You drink more of them
As you know what you are drinking are diet sodas which contain less
Calories. And its tricky that the sodium in these can make you go
Thirsty wanting to drink more. And your brain mistakes thirst for
5. Not drinking milk is another mistake you commit. Thinking that
Milk would make you fat you have less of it. If you are worried
About your gross flab, have non fat milk.
6. While junk foods are something you can't resist snack bars make
You guilty again. Its better to have a boiled egg or a scoop of
Peanut butter instead of reaching for a supposedly nutritious snack
7. Sleep is important too. A tiring day and a sleeplessness night
Tempt you to an" all that you can eat" menu. So sleep as much as
You need until you are fully awake and fresh.
Consult me for any doubts.