Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hello mam, My pregnancy confirmed on aug 28th 2015 in scan New guy misused me on sep 11th 2015 Again sep 11th 2015 my 6 weeks 3 days confirmed in scan Please clarify my belOw questions. 1. Did new sperm can enter into my existing sac 2. If any new raptured egg was there in that time it will catch new sperm and form a new baby? 3. If yes, let me know did the age of the sac will be differ? Because my baby heart beat shown within 6 days of the incident happen. 4. In the existing did the yolk sac disappear after 4th week did new sperm can enter into my existing sac? 5. Im carrying only one baby if another baby form with the new guy sperm did my old. Sac is will get disappear and this will continue Please help I will update my scan details below 1. Aug 28th 2015 (4 week 1 day) 2. Sep 5th new guy missed me 3. Sep 11th 2015 (6 week 3 days) 4. Oct 16th 2015 (12 week 2 days) 5. Dec 18th 2015 (20 weeks 6 days) 6. Feb 17th 2016 (30 weeks 4 days) Above details are confirmed by ultra scan Please let me know any possibilities did new guy baby will. Come I'm really scared My delivery date on April 29th 2016 I can not even sleep because this problem.
I am 25 years old. my wife always licks and sucks my penis and drink my semen daily 3 times. Is it good. ?
We had intercourse 3 times in 10 days during our perspective fertile periods to conceive. Now its 22nd day of periodic cycle today she felt acidity kind of n fever too and feeling of nausea vomiting wd pain in lower body including stomach n legs all. Acidity is also a common for my wife almost daily she takes digene syrup every alternate night. I want to know if it is a sign of conceiving or not. please guide If not den what are the symbols so dat I can check fr any present symptoms.
I am 27 yr old female and l have period delay one and half month before marriage and till after baby so what should l do?
Despite them being sweet and tasty, there are no nutritional benefits to sodas whatsoever. Moreover, doctors from all over the globe have concluded that numerous health risks are linked to soda pop consumption. Here are a number of reasons to help you arrive at a more comprehensive understanding of the harmful effects of soda on your health:
- It has been scientifically backed up that drinking sodas is absolutely pointless. Because sodas have been found to contain nothing but sugar and calories, there is really no reason why you should drink soda. Further, even diet sodas have no particular nutritional value attached to them, despite the claim that they have zero to no calories.
- The sugar contained in soda often combines with bacteria present in your mouth to form certain types of acid. These, along with carbolic inherently present in carbonated sodas, work together to have a damaging influence on your teeth, leading to cavities and tooth decay.
- Sodas can also prove to be injurious to your major organs, and are associated with conditions such as chronic kidney disease, chronic liver disease and the development of metabolic syndromes.
- Because of the presence of large amounts of high fructose corn syrup, there is a greater risk of obesity. Furthermore, because of its high sugar content and its perverse effects on hormonal levels in the body, soda consumption is also associated with the development of type 2 diabetes, besides other complications like increased appetite and greater difficulty losing weight.
- Soda consumption also tends to soften bone strength and contributes to lower bone density. The presence of caffeine and phosphorus in most sodas further increases the risk of acquiring disease such as osteoporosis.
Fortunately, there are tons of options, which you can choose over soda pop. These alternative beverages will most naturally contain higher nutritional value and benefits. A few alternatives include:
- Fruit juice
- Powdered drink mixes
What are the symptoms felt in 4th month of pregnancy and how much will be the growth and weight of baby in fourth month pregnancy.
I had unprotected sex with my bf inserted his tip of penis in me and took it out he haven't ejacalted in Complete process can I get pregnant? Will it be OK if I had ipill? I have a history of irregular periods.
I m 23 year old. My periods date is not came at a time. And since 2 months my date is not come. What can I do?
My wife is having polycystic ovarian disease due to that she was not able to get pregnant for about 2 years, kindly tell me abt the treatment.
Hi, I am married since 3 months. My periods are irregular, I get my periods after medication every 35 days, doctor said I am ok, I want to get pregnant, please tell me which days are right for me for intercourse and to get pregnant.
My mom is feeling tickling sensation in thighs from last 2 years. Asking our personal doctor he advised that it is because of deficiency of complex so he prescribed nurokind next and trysin H. It worked also but when she stop taking pills it again starts. I want to ask whether it is really because of complex or it is something else because she is continuously taking pills from long time. Her age is 58. Please revert soon.
I have got my period on 8 September and then i did hormones test on 12 September and got fsh level 14.92 ime I have done my hormones test on fifth day of my period. So are the hormone test taken correct on time? am asking you this because I have told my gynecologist that I had my period on 9 September because I got little confused that day so she told that you have to take hormone test that day i. E 12 September else next month. According to her it was fourth day but fr me it was fifth day does it cause any change in the value of fsh level. please do reply thanks in advance.
To soothe stiff and painful joints in your hands, apply mineral oil to your hands, put on rubber dish washing gloves, and place your hands in hot tap water for 5 to 10 minutes.