Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Fingered with precum on 1st march, got period on 18th march NO sexual activity after that No periods in april, body feels hot almost all the time, breasts seem bigger pregnancy Possible?
Walking has been considered the most easy form of exercise. An average person walks about 3000-4000 steps in a day but it would be really good for your health if you can increase the number of steps up to 10,000, that’s is what every doctor advices people who want to stay active and fit.
Here’s the plethora of health benefits if you are able to walk 10,000 steps in a day.
1. You burn as much as 400 calories by walking 10,000 steps in a day
2. Helps prevent brain-shrinkage
3. Prevents osteoporosis
4. Boosts vitamin D level by exposure to sunlight
5. Tones up your muscles, legs and arms
6. Keeps your heart healthy and strengthens it
7. Keeps us mentally and physically strong
8. Reduces risk of stroke, diabetes and cancer
9. Reduces risk of early death by 30%
10. It makes your immunity grow stronger
11. It lowers disease-risk drastically
12. More beneficial for those who want to reduce weight
13. It is a good substitute for exercise
14. It helps in keeping your memory sharp
15. Increases your stamina of walking thereby increasing stamina required for physical work
16. Keeps your energy level high
17. Keeps you happy and healthy
18. It improves blood circulation
19. It lightens up your mood
20. Walking 10,000 steps also improves your sleep
You do get more or less similar benefit if do a 30-minute walk daily but walking 10,000 steps in a day is the best! As far as counting 10,000 steps is concerned various mobile apps and devices can be helpful.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hi my wife is 32 Week pregnant and feeling sometime little water discharge after using washroom she feel it 2 Times in a week. We are afraid is this serious or its normal please suggest. As per our consulting doctor its not serious as its our second baby. As per 10 Days back ultrasound baby is fine and baby weight is around 1500 Gram.
Hot and cold therapy has a tendency to reduce pain, assist with tissue healing, control swelling, and increase flexibility if used appropriately after an injury.
21st june is my 1st day of my last periods date, on 25th june over my periods, then on 5th july I start intercourse with my partner then on 7th july ,9th july ,11th july 15th july .SO MY QUESTION IS THIS .IS I AM present. I AM PLANNING FOR BABY.
गले में मौजूद थायरॉइड ग्रंथि से संबंधित समस्या इन दिनों आम है। खासकर महिलाएं इसकी शिकार ज्यादा हैं। इससे निकलने वाले हॉर्मोन थायरॉक्सिन के सामान्य से कम या ज्यादा स्त्रावित होने पर कई समस्याएं उत्पन्न हो जाती हैं। जैसे वजन का कम या ज्यादा होना, बालों का झड़ना, त्वचा का रूखापन, कभी कब्ज व कभी दस्त, त्वचा का ठंडा व गर्म रहना, भूख ज्यादा लगना या खत्म हो जाना आदि। अगर आप भी हाइपर या हाइपो थायरॉइडिज्म के शिकार हैं तो कुछ घरेलू नुस्खों और शारीरिक व्यायाम से इस समस्या से काफी हद तक छुटकारा पा सकते हैं।
खाने के लिए
सिघांड़ा : यह कैल्शियम से लेकर आयोडीन तक की कमी को पूरा करता है और थॉयरॉक्सिन को नियंत्रित करता है। इसे चटनी, ज्यूस, सेककर, अचार, सब्जी, रोटी, खीर, हलवा, कच्चा व सिका हुआ आदि किसी भी रूप में खाया जा सकता है।
अनानास : गले के रोगों में अनानास का प्रयोग बहुत अच्छा रहता है। इसका प्रयोग चटनी, मुरब्बा, सलाद, ज्यूस, रायता के रूप में किया जाता हैै। इस बीमारी में आई सूजन को भी यह मिटाने में मदद करता है।
प्याज : गले का जमा कफ निकालने से लेकर खांसी, जुकाम, गला बैठना जैसे रोगों में प्याज की सब्जी, सलाद का प्रयोग लाभकारी है।
कमलककड़ी और कमल गट्टा : कमल की लकड़ी और बीज कैल्शियम और आयोडीन का प्रचुर स्त्रोत हैं।
गले की क्रियाएं
गर्दन को सांस छोड़ते हुए नीचे लाना, सांस लेकर पीछे ले जाना और इसी तरह दाईं और बाईं तरफ लाकर गोल-गोल घुमाना।
उज्जयी प्राणायाम : जीभ को अंदर से मोड़कर तालू पर लगाएं और गले को आवाज प्रभाव देते हुए नाक से सांस खीचें। ऎसा पांच से 10 बार करें।
सर्वांगासन : सर्वांगासन थायरॉइड क्रिया के लिए बहुत लाभकारी है। जमीन पर पीठ केवल लेटकर दोनों पैरों को ऊपर उठाकर कुछ समय के लिए रोकना है।
सिंहासन : कागासन स्थिति में बैठ कर सिंह की तरह दहाड़ करके आवाज करें।
गले की लपेट
गले पर हल्का सा तेल लगाकर गीला कपड़ा बांधें और उसके ऊपर मफलर या कोई ऊनी कपड़ा बांधें।
परहेज : इस बीमारी में सोयाबीन ओर केला का सेवन निषेध है।
The condition of uterine prolapse takes place when the floor muscles (and sometimes, ligaments) of the pelvis region gets stretched overly and then gradually weakens, thus becoming unable to provide adequate support to the uterus. This often leads to the protrusion or the slipping down of the uterus out of the vaginal opening. Though it can affect women of any age, it usually happens to women after menopause, especially those who have already had deliveries out of the vagina.
The weakening of the muscles in the pelvic region is the chief cause that leads to uterine prolapse. Other causes include:
- Natural estrogen loss, especially after menopause
- Gravity effects
- Supportive tissues of pregnancy and childbirth being damaged
- Constant straining over time
- Excessive smoking
- Improper weight - obesity or being overweight
There are a number of varieties of uterine prolapse, of varying severity. In case of moderate to severe uterine prolapse, the symptoms tend to be more pronounced and include a number of prominent symptoms.
- Protruding tissue from the vagina
- Problems in bowel regulation
- Increased lower back pains
- Increased urinary problems, such as leakage or increased retention
- Looseness in the vagina, which may affect your sex life
Usually, these are symptoms which become pronounced in the morning and eventually worsens through the course of the day.
The major risk factors that may increase the risk of being afflicted by uterine prolapse are:
- Multiple pregnancies
- Increasing age
- Past problems relating to the pelvis - including surgeries or accidents
- General weakness in tissues
- Frequently lifting heavy weights
Additionally, there are a number of conditions, such as chronic constipation, obesity or other pulmonary diseases, that may apply excess strain on tissues and muscles of the pelvic region, that accentuates your chances of being afflicted by uterine prolapse.
Hello sir/Mam, I am 8rth months pregnant n not gaining weight what to do, please suggest me good diet but I am vegetarian so I can't eat non-veg help me for the same cause it's 1 month remains only. I am taking l arginine n threptin biscuit also still not gaining weight.
Arthritis is caused by the inflammation of the joint lining and gives rise to pain, stiffness, warmth and redness in the joints. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, and gout.
Here are some tips, which help you in preventing arthritis:
- Exercise: Strengthening your muscles around your joint decreases the pressure on the joint. If there is less pressure on the joint, then the chances of arthritis are reduced. The best way to decrease pressure on the joint and strengthen your muscles is to exercise.
- Take Omega-3 fatty acids: Research proves that the regular consumption of Omega-3 fatty acids, present in fish, result in decreased risks of rheumatoid arthritis. Omega-3 fatty acids are also found in foods such as olive oil and walnuts.
- Eat ginger and broccoli: Ginger and broccoli are two of the most therapeutic foods for various reasons and the chances of getting arthritis are also proven to reduce due to these foods.4. Avoid injury Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
- Take Vitamins: Vitamins are crucial, especially A, C and D. Vitamin A can be found in carrots. vitamin D can yet again be found in fish while vitamin C can be found in strawberries, mangoes, pineapples and oranges.
- Avoid injury: Although this is very hard to do sometimes, avoiding injuries do reduce your chances of getting arthritis.
I am 24 years old (height-5.7" & weight-63kg), married 8 months back, 1.My periods are not regular, always 10-20 days late now & before marriage. And once 2 months delay after using one tablet for period postpone. Recently I consulted one of the doctor, she told I have PCOD problem. And she advised tablets for 1 month and said it will be cured, but still I am facing same issue, 2.Also Breast is bit paining when it is pressed in the periods time, is this indicate any problem? 3.Now I am looking for pregnancy, please advise me to overcome the problem and to get pregnant at the earliest. I got period on 30th September recently.
Food’s relation with depression is a complicated one. A person can suddenly lose appetite or become extremely voracious. There are instances when you feel hungry, but do not eat due to the lethargy of cooking. Either way, it is a difficult task to eat healthy during a depression. Here is a list of tips that will help you to refrain from eating and drinking unhealthy and unhygienic food items such as alcohol, junk foods, chocolate, caffeine and ice-cream.
Prepare frozen meals well in advance:
During depression, not many people feel the urge to cook a meal. The alternative, in this case, is to prepare as many meals as you can and freeze them for future consumption. Food items such as black beans, pasta and chicken can be cooked and stored in the refrigerator for quite a few days. Store the cooked food in as many jars as you have. This cooked items will act as a life saviour when you feel hungry, but do not feel like cooking.
Use fewer dishes:
Minimising the number of dishes will save your life. A lot of people lose the urge of cooking or eating healthy when they see a pile of undone dishes in the wash basin. Use a minimum amount of dishes that is required for daily use and immediately wash them when you are done eating. This way you will fell motivated to cook and eat healthily.
Do not go for complicated meals:
They are a lot of easy to cook healthy meal options out there. Do not go for a dish that is difficult to prepare. If you mess up, chances are that you will neither enjoy eating the dish nor it cook in the future as well. The best thing to do is to prepare simple and easy to prepare healthy meals. Refer to a recipe book if you need help.
Listen to music while preparing food:
Cooking can be boring if you do not enjoy it. A good alternative is to listen to music while cooking. This will keep boredoms at bay and meals will be prepared in a whisker. Not to mention music will also keep your motivation level high. If work and play are not your things, you can watch the cooking shows to get your motivation level up.
Eating out is not a crime. If you feel the urge to eat out, go by all means. You need not eat junk food when you are out. Instead of going to a fast food joint, go to a good restaurant that serves healthy yet tasty food. It is a great way of improving your mood and eating healthy at the same time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.