Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geetha K. Subramaniyam
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha K. SubramaniyamYour feedback matters!
Mere Mom ko consipation rahti hai agar koi legstive de dulcoflex to unhealthy loose motion badly lag Jate hai. Pl tell me some safe idea.
I am having frequent pre-ejaculation of colorless liquid when I having even a little sexual arousement. It is quite frequent about 3-4 times a day for which I am worried. I am 20 years old.
Hii good morning I am 22 years of age From 2 days I am suffering from throat infection .I have consulted doctor bt no use. They suggested to take Ciprofloxacin Anti biotic and paracetamol .I think I am resistant to Ciprofloxacin .as I took Ciprofloxacin. Please suggest high level tablet. I am in unknown city. I can't go to hospital very often. Please.
I am having micro penis how to increase my penis size prescribe medicine and also sperm comes out from penis 30sec how to increase to sperm out time.
My father is a diabetic patient from the past 10 years. He is a heart patient and has Bb also. Now he is taking Glimestar-M2 (metformin hydrochloride with glimepiride 2 mg) for sugar. Though he is doing regular walking and taking proper diet sugar level seem to be uncontrolled. Before food -211 mg after food - 289 mg.
1. They are an excellent source of folate. Strawberries are an amazing source of folate (the folic acid found in food). Inadequate amounts of folate in the aging population can contribute to atherosclerosis, vascular disease and even a decline in cognitive function. Medications used for conditions like rheumatoid arthritis can actually deplete folic acid in the body, so stock up on strawberries to replenish!
2. They could reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Strawberries are being studied for their unique ability to suppress the inflammatory responses of the body and reduce our risk of hypertension by lowering ldl cholesterol. A 2013 study published in circulation found women who ate three or more servings of strawberries and blueberries in a week reduced their risk of heart attack by 32 percent.
3. There's more than enough vitamin c. Strawberries contain more than 100 percent of our daily recommended intake of vitamin c in just one cup. Recent studies show that when vitamin c is consumed during times of stress, it actually has the ability to decrease our blood pressure to a normal level, preventing the development of hypertension especially in kids.
4. They are a great source of fibre. Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools.
5. They are high in antioxidants. Strawberries contain anthocyanin, which is a powerful antioxidant that protects us from the damaging effects of our environment, especially the sun. The antioxidant power of the anthocyanins found in strawberries lasts up to 24 hours after consumption; this makes them a great defence against free radical damage.