Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha Bhavani Reddy KavalakuntlaYour feedback matters!
Pregnancy can wreak havoc in your body; be it your hormones overflowing or the constant crying of your newborn that makes you agitated after a point of time. Your baby will probably be your top priority in times like these but maybe, you can put yourself on the list as well once in a while because carrying a human inside isn’t a very easy task.
On the off chance that you suffered a vaginal tear or an episiotomy while delivering, the injury may sting for a couple of weeks. Broad tears may take more time to heal. Meanwhile, you can promote healing by:
- In case of sitting becoming uncomfortable, try sitting on a cushion or cushioned ring.
- Utilize a squeezer-bottle in order to pour lukewarm water over the vulva while you're urinating. Press a cleansed washcloth immovably against the injury when you hunker down for passing stool.
- Cool the injury using an ice compress, or place a cool witch hazel cushion between the wound and a clean sanitary napkin.
- Take stool softeners or analgesics as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- For treatment of episiotomy wound in 1st week - betadine wash should be used 3-4 times a day.
While you're recovering, anticipate that the uneasiness will gradually reduce. Contact your doctor if the pain increases; the injury gets swollen, hot and excruciating; or if you notice a discharge with pus.
Vaginal discharge (lochia) might be a problem for several weeks post-delivery. Expect a red, overwhelming stream of blood for the initial few days. The release will continuously decrease, getting to be watery and changing from pink or chestnut to yellow and finally white. Contact your doctor if:
- You have substantial vaginal drying
- The discharge has a foul scent
- You have a temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) or more
You may feel contractions for the initial few days post-delivery. These constrictions, which frequently seem like menstrual cramps help in preventing excess bleeding by compressing the vessels. These contractions have a tendency to get more intense with subsequent deliveries. Your healthcare supplier may suggest an OTC pain reliever as well. Contact a healthcare personnel in the event of fever or if the stomach area is tender to your touch. These symptoms and side effects could show a uterine disease.
2 months baby ki growth mimum kitni honi chahiye 3 sonography krwai h 10 din k gep h sb m sem growth aa rhi h kya gais ki problems ki wajah se sonography m dikkat aati h kya pls rply.
My periods are very much painful. I take painkiller like nice. The pain is very much on the first day. I have been taking pain killers since I was in class 8th I am 20 now. Sometimes I take 2-3 painkillers a day during the first few days of my periods.
She is around 40 years of age. Has thyroid. Lack of sleep and stressed. Gained weight. Discontinued thyroid medicines. Now its high. Any ayurvedic or home treatment for that. She is having irregular period with months of watery and yellow discharge. Has done d n c. No sign of any illness. Pap is normal.
Does sweet decreases sex drive in female. Can you suggest what amount of sweet is fine for sex drive.
I had a 6 cm ovarian cyst in left side but have removed from laparoscopy. But still have result in ultrasound result of pcos. But I want to conceive now so my Dr. Given these medicine mychiro, ovifert and duphaston. Please tell me this is right medicine for me. And any harmful effect of these medicine?
As per the latest statistics published by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, about 9% women suffer from a deficiency of iron. Though the proportion is relatively low, iron deficiency can lead to various diseases, which can be very difficult to cure. So, look out for these telltale signs of iron deficiency and check whether you suffer from any of them.
- Fatigue: Your internal system uses iron for the production of haemoglobin, which is a component in the red blood cells, responsible for carrying oxygen to all parts of the body. So when the iron content is low, there is not enough haemoglobin production and all organ do not receive oxygen in the required quantities. This is bound to make you feel tired at most times.
- Inability to focus: People with iron deficiency often suffer from alteration in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. This can lead to decreased functionality and focusing abilities. This may also lead to the development of apathy towards all things, including family, friends, books, music or anything that you loved and enjoyed doing.
- Breathlessness: Without a proper supply of iron, there could be an oxygen crunch in the body, compelling you to feel breathless. This may happen anytime when you are working out or walking or reading a book.
- Paleness: Do you think your skin has lost lustre and become pale in the last few days? That’s definitely not a good sign and may be a symptom of decreased flow of blood and reduction in the RBC count.
- Trouble doing your daily chores: Low levels of iron in the body can cause your endurance level to suffer. Thus, you may find it difficult to run up the stairs or catch a vehicle or swim for a while.
- Soreness of muscles: Even if you could push yourself to reach the gym, you would experience the burns last longer than normal. Lack of right amount of iron prevents your muscles to recover at the right pace. As a result, you are likely to suffer from muscle aches.
- Brittle nails: If there is a recent a development of spoon shaped or concave depression in the nails, it could be a sign of possible deficiency of iron.
Often people tend to ignore the warning signs that the body gives to inform about the problem that’s cropping up. But you can’t take chances with your health and so, check for these signs without any delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hello Dr. last night I had a sex with my gf nd by using a condom nd I don't know that my sperm was entered in her vagina. I didn't saw it. I thnk it not enter if my sperm enters is thr a chance of getting pregnancy nd her cycle day was 12th. She said that her periods cycle strt frm 26th of the month. So Dr. please tell me wat will happens nd I listen that aftr the period cycle 12th if we had unprotected sex there is no chance of getting pregnant is it ryt. Dr. please tell me all abt periods of girls just I want know abt that wen will girl gets the chance of pregnancy.
Hi My doctor told me am having pcos. Can I get pregnant. If I take tablets how long it will take for me to get pregnant. Is this is a big problem.
I am worried about my partner's sexual satisfaction. We are having sex from past one two months and both of us for first time. He says he never feels my vagina sucking his dick and its not much pleasure. How Shld I hlp it? Is my vaginal hole big? please help I really want to keep him happy.
My gf was supposed to have periods yesterday, her due date was 26 june, and her last periods started on 29 may and ended on 4th june. We last had protected sex on 15 June, and wen we had next sex on 22nd june, then the first round was okay, but in the second round after wiping my penis and changing the condom tore during intercourse, but I did not ejaculate and pulled out as soon as I released. Now she complains of having bad cramps and pains in her stomach and has pain near the appendix last night and had chest pain a few days ago. Today she said she has pimple in her nose and pimple like (fulsi) on her stomach. Please help, what could it be? Is there any pregnancy chances? We r extremely stressed about it.
One of the side-effects of monsoon, besides waterlogging, is the health hazard the rain brings with it - cases of vector-borne, fungal, allergies and parasitic infections. The worse hits are the children, who are susceptible to viral and skin infections after getting wet.
We should avoid getting drenched and should always carry an umbrella. Even when we are drenched, we must immediately follow preventive measures because if left untreated, it can leave permanent scars on the skin. In case of a skin infection, use an anti-fungal powder to avoid any further infection. Always keep your skin dry. Don't wear wet clothes. Also, wet shoes should be changed instantly. These small precautions go a long way in having a healthy and infection-free skin.