Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 29 years two years back I had baby she had TO fistula she was operated but we can't save her so this can be happen in next pregnancy too of mine or this was just a bad luck of mine. Is there any anomaly scan to know internal problem of foetus.
I terminated my first pregnancy 4 years ago and I did it because I was unmarried that time and my partner did it forcefully. I was shattered physically and mentally after that incident. Two years ago my parents fixed my marriage and after a year we came in physical relationship. We both got married in February and I conceived on 1st April. Since it was really very unplanned and we were just not ready for the child so we mutually decided to abort this pregnancy too. It has been 15 days now and I am recovering gradually but I am very worried about my health now. Today I went to doctor for discussing all this but she behaved very rudely with me for my two abortions. I know at the age of 23, it should not be happen. But it's really my misfortune and I seriously need help of some good gynecologist who can really help me with a good guidance. I want to know that can I suffer from infertility because of my abortions. Can't I start a family in future. Is my uterus really weak to carry a baby in future? What should I do to recover from these situations mentally and physically?
Hello, I am preganant, in 5 month scanning following impression appeared: bulky & echogenic foetal left kidney with multiple small cysts within. Mild pelviectasia of foetal right kidney. Do that time I have to take any precautions. My doctor told me that I have to do nothing for that. After delivery, you have to do scanning of baby's kidney. Is it ok or I have to take any precautions for that? please advice.
Hello doctor I am 9 month 3 days pregnant. From last few days my vagina is leaking some white discharge and yellowish discharge too I feel pain in left side of vagina pain is not too painful but it hurts during walking and by pressure on it. Their is also some pain in my thighs while I walk and any movement this pain occur more in morning. Pls suggest something why this is happening.
Mam/sir, is it possible that I am pregnant after having periods. I had unprotected sex on last month on 16. I got my regular period on 9th as usual. It took 7 days to stop. I am afraid because I am having headache and fainting thing with me. I am a migraine patient and low BP patient too. How to come over all these situation. It's a bit difficult to handle this situation. Don't want to get pregnant at this particular age.
I am 20. My weight is 65 and my breast is 36D it is more than my weight. Which exercise helps me to reduce my breast size fast?
I take divorce with my wife and after 20 days I married a lady whose age is 52 years and my age is 37 and I decided that I will not marry a woman who is under 45 and on our wedding day she and I went into the bedroom she is saying me that she is very sleepy so I said today is a special day and no I do not want anything just I want to sleep so I said her that today I want to have sex with her so she said nothing and then I show her porn videos after that she got only she got some interest in that and then she take out her dress and let me do so I have sex 2times on that day and then we sleep and in morning I said takeout your dress she is saying why so I said for sex ahe said that only 2 times a week she said then I said nothing and then I was masturbating in front of her in night so she stopped me and said so I stopped and sleep and then I think she sleep and start pressing her boobs so she stopped and said me to sleep my penis was getting stand while I see but she will not allow me to have sex and she dint get pregnant she always use to wear nightie while sleeping and on that day she was very much stress after 4 clock in night I takeout her nightie very quietly anf start having sex I release my sperm into her vagina then also she dint get up so so I just hugged her like that only and sleep she get up at 10: 30 at morning and wake me up and should me very badly why I fucked her and then she was angry on me so I convinced her with the plan of honeymoon before only she said sex only 2 days 1 time sex so I said I want sex 4 times a day she said then I will not having sex with you till 2 weeks if you have sex me with 4 times day I also say that just give hand job to me but she will not just she will kiss me whenever I want on lips only not on chicks or body her age is 52 and height is 5.6 and breast size is36c and my age is 37 height is 5.9 and penis size 4 inch so help me by having sex witb my wife by medicine or something and I want to make her pregnant but she will not get pregnant please reply my question as soon as possible.
Although it’s still not clear as to how sitting can lead to poor health, one of the causes that researchers cite is a fall in metabolic activity, which has an adverse effect on your body’s fat and sugar levels, making you vulnerable to various health disorders.
Ideally, sitting or any sedentary activity associated with sitting shouldn't make up more than 4-5 hours of your day. Several studies have revealed how sitting for long hours can be bad for your health:
- It increases your chances of dying from Cardiovascular disease by 18%
- You face an increased risk (about 17%) of dying from Cancer if you sit for a very long
- Prolonged sitting can cause your risk of suffering from Type 2 Diabetes increase by 91%
To negate the effects that sitting might have on your health, you need to move around or stand up from time to time. You might begin by standing as often as you get the chance to, or try to walk if your work allows you to. Other strategies that you could adopt are:
- Instead of sitting, have your lunch or talk on the phone standing
- Increase your physical activity by taking the stairs
- Take 1-3 minutes break every 30 minutes to stand or walk around
- Exercise or stand when watching TV
- Lastly, try to lessen your daily sitting period by 15 - 20 minutes every day
When you're standing or moving, you end up improving your metabolism, which is responsible for fat and sugar burning. As a result, there’s an increase in your energy levels, which in turn increases your stamina and also helps in shedding off the extra kilos. When you sit, these processes stop performing, thereby increasing your chances of suffering from various diseases.
I had a sex with my girlfriend without a protection and she was running in period, after one day later again I had a sex with my wife without a any protection and that it was bleeding, so due to this do I get infected with any serious disease? Such a like HIV.
I have a normal periods. But the problem is I don't have enough blood flow. From last two months am facing this problem. Only two three drops of blood came last month and this month. I don't know why please suggest me some thing.
16 MAGICAL HEALING POWERS OF GARLIC:
1. Improves Heart Health: Garlic cleanses the arteries and veins, thins blood, prevents blot clots, and nourishes the arteries maintaining their ability to stretch, preventing fatal heart diseases like heart attacks and atherosclerosis.
2. Anti-Clotting: Garlic increases the production of nitric oxide in the blood, which helps dilate blood vessels and dissolve blood clots. The anti-clotting properties of ajoene, a sulphur containing compound found in garlic, help in preventing the formation of blood clots in the body.
3. Soothes Respiratory System: The distinctive overwhelming odor and taste in garlic comes from the Sulphur content, which accelerates the activities of mucous membranes in the upper respiratory tract, relieving compression and mucus. Its antibacterial phytochemical properties help in treating throat irritations and potent expectorant qualities help treat chronic bronchitis and asthma.
4. Anti-Bacterial: Garlic has a rich combination of vital nutrients like Vitamin C, B6, allicin, potassium, calcium, selenium, magnesium, and flavonoids, rendering it with antibacterial and antiviral properties. They help control bacterial, viral, fungal, yeast, worm infections, and bacteria like E. coli, Salmonella enteritidis, etc.
5. Diabetes: Garlic increases insulin release and regulates blood sugar levels in diabetics.
6. Cures Skin Ailments: Applying fat dissolving garlic extracts to corns on the feet and warts on the hands alleviates the pain and hastens the healing process. Its anti fungal properties help heal ringworm and athlete’s foot.
7. Anti-Cancer: Organosulfida contained in garlic helps the liver to process toxic chemicals, including cancer-causing chemical compounds, lowering risk of stomach and colon cancer. Diallyl sulphides found in garlic inhibit the transformation of heterocyclic amines into carcinogens, preventing breast cancer.
8. Lowers Cholesterol: Garlic has the ability to moderately lower our blood triglycerides, bad LDL cholesterol, and reduce arterial plaque formation.
9. Fights Allergies: Garlic anti-inflammatory property helps the body fight allergies. The anti-arthritic property of garlic is due to diallyl sulphide and thiacremonone which relieves allergic airway inflammation (allergic rhinitis), and itching due to rashes and bug bites.
10. Pain Relief: Garlic anti inflammatory property relieves joint pains especially arthritis.
11. Stabilizes Blood Pressure: Allicin in garlic blocks the activity of Angiotensin II, a protein that contracts blood vessels, helping reduce blood pressure. Red blood cells convert polysulphides into hydrogen sulphide gas which dilates our blood vessels and helps control blood pressure.
12. Relieves Toothache: Garlic also has analgesic properties, antibacterial and anesthetizing, which can help cure toothaches.
13. Treating Acne: Garlic has antibiotic properties and contains compounds that are useful to clean the blood. But not entirely using garlic only, but you have to do further treatment.
14. Improve Iron Metabolism: Diallyl sulphides in garlic increase iron metabolism by stimulating the production of Ferroportin, a protein which helps in iron absorption and release.
15. Aphrodisiac: Garlic thins the blood, dissolves blood clots, dilates the blood vessels and improves blood circulation, rejuvenating the sexual functions.
16. Assists in Weight Loss: The anti-inflammatory property of 1, 2-DT (1, 2-vinyldithiin) found in garlic may help inhibit conversion of Pre-adipocytes into fat cells (adipocytes), aiding weight loss.
Hello, I have problem related to sexologist. I want to do sex mentally but physically I am not ready. I have seen many videos. What I have to do. I am young not married.
Sir I m 25 her old & my wife age is 24. Sir we have a baby girl , her age is 4 year. Sir now we want to another baby. So we had tried 2 time recently but unfortunately our embrio miscarriage 2 time . Yesterday the last miscarrege, it was only one month embrio. Doctor why is the resion behind it.
Doctor I am 30 years old married women. Suffering with high bp and thyroid. I am taking medicines thyrox 25 for thyroid and tazloc 40 for bp. I just want to know ki kya above mention tablet ki karan red discharge ho sakta hai. Mere period 13th of aug ko aaye thi lekin aaj mujhe small amount me discharge ke sath red cell aaye . I was also suffer with uti infection earlier near about a month back . I am worried kya ye red discharge normal hai . Ya mujhe fir se uti infection ho gya hai. Red discharge aane se phele we had intercourse without protection . I am also felling pain during intercourse. Waiting for reply. :-(
With increasing awareness about eating healthy, certain seeds are now being considered as super foods. Flax seeds, also known as “Alsi”, have amazing benefits and are recommended by all nutritionists.
Listed below are a few benefits of flax seeds:
Help in losing weight: Flax seeds are loaded with required fats and fibre and consuming a handful of these seeds will make you feel full for longer. This reduces the temptation to binge eat and results in fewer calories consumed during the day. The ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) fats present in the flax seeds have also been found to reduce inflammation.
Maintain heart health: Flax seeds are almost phenomenal as the fats contained in them are unsaturated fats which are wonderful for your health. Because these fats remain in the form of ALA fats, they help you in maintaining and improving heart health by reducing bad cholesterol and retaining the good cholesterol. Thus, the chances of getting a stroke or an attack are relatively low.
Flaxseeds are High in Antioxidants (Lignans): Amongst its other incredible nutrition facts, flax seeds are also packed with antioxidants. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties, therefore consuming flax regularly may help reduce the number or severity of colds and flus.
Improve colon health: These seeds are packed with fibre and are very low in unsaturated fats. This makes them useful in improving digestive health. Also, the fibre content makes bowel movements smoother and reduces constipation and diarrhoea.
Healthy, supple and glowing skin: Adding flax seeds to your daily diet is a great idea as they are packed with ALA fats and Vitamin B which help in reducing flakiness and dryness of skin. Consuming flax seeds regularly also helps in getting rid of the symptoms of acne and eczema and are proven to reduce dry eye syndrome and puffiness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.