Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha Bhavani Reddy KavalakuntlaYour feedback matters!
I have PCOD and have unwanted hair on my face is der any remedy for removing unwanted hair permanently.
My period cycle is normal but clotting of blood happens every time. First day itself blood clots starts. What should I do?
I want ask you that I got sex with my gf 9 week ago she is 16 years we got unprotected sex and My gf has taken ipill after 2 days and she got vaginal bleeding immediately and her periods are also delay now. So she get pregnant or not.
My wife have been confirmed positive for pregnancy, and she is suffering heavy vomiting, and constipation. And she is using progesterone 100 capsules via vagina route As she is unable to take orally due to vomit sensation constipation issues she is suffering from that and I said it's normal if we don't go for shit for 3 days also it dosent mean constipation she isn't feeling well Doctor have prescribed cremaffin syrup and now I have given her duphalac Could you please suggest her any thing and should I fear anything of the vomit Daily she will have up to 6 times.
Dear sir/madam. My wife is pregnant for 2 months. But she feels abdominal pain continuously. Especially the day which follows the night in which we would sex. Kindly guide.
Dear Dr. My friend saurabh has newly married and he don't want get pregnancy for his wife right now, we studied on lybrate that a douching or vaginal washing after sex can extremely prevent pregnancy, therefore he want to know that how he do a complete vaginal wash process. Pls give me some tips for this so that you & me help him.
I had sex 7 days ago. Is there any contraceptive pill. Which can prevent my pregnancy. please reply asap.
About Infertility. My wife is 34yrs. Our marriage is 10yrs old. We tried for IVF. Putting the embryo inside was unsuccessful. There was block in the tube. Is the block curable? Is there any medicines for that? Is there any other solution for infertility?
I am 20 year old girl from few days I am observing that my left breast have became little big then right breast I m worried about it. Please tell me that whether its a symptom of breast cancer? and what should I do now.
My 10 years old daughter has a problem. Thatsher monthly periods are continually running 1 month. please help me what shall I do?
Suffering with pcod from 2 years. Periods are not regular. Difficulties to conceive. Please suggest medicineWant to get pregnant.
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control since last one year. My wife has been pregnant since 2 months n I have been doing sex regularly. please tell me how long we can continue sex without causing any problem to my wife or child n what r d precautions we sud take while doing sex n wen we sud stop doing sex. Any sign or symptoms please update.
Is there is chance of fake mensuration after 7-8 days after taking unwanted 72 is there is anything to worry about or chance of pregnancy.
1. Weight loss:
Since flax seed contain full of healthy fat and fiber, it will help you feel satisfied for longer so you will eat less calories, which helps you to lose weight naturally. Omega-3 fatty acid present in seeds will help you to lose weight in a healthy way.
2. Lower cholesterol:
The soluble fiber present in flax seed will trap fat & cholesterol in digestive system and make it unable to absorb in the body.
3. Improve digestion:
Omega-3 fatty acids present in flax seeds helps to protect the digestive track. The fiber present in flax seed provides bulk to your stool and helps to cleans waste from your body.
Consuming 1 tsp flax seed everyday helps to maintain your blood sugar level normal.
5. Rich in anti-oxidants:
The other nutrition fact is flax seeds are also packed with anti-oxidants. It also helps for the growth of probiotics in the gut. Seeds are also known for antibacterial and anti-viral properties.
I am 30 years female and I have a clump in my right breast and I have this from 20 yrs. Is this a cancer clump or just fibroid.
I am here to address to the first doctor of the family that is mothers. Dear mothers you are the first person whom everyone in the family be it your child, husband, parents or in laws want to see first when in trouble or illness.
As it is said that men's work is from son to son but a lady's work ia never done, means men do work for a limited time period say from 9 to 5 for eg, but a women's work is never ending.
Doing all work and taking care of your family you keep your health at the bottom of your priority list dear mothers you need to understand that your health is the key to family health. You cannot avoid yourself.
If you want to keep your family happy and health then first you need to stay happy and healthy.
I am Dr. Komal puri giving some reminder to be followed by moms to keep themselves healthy.
1. Take a glass of water in the morning as soon as you wake up, it will help to flush toxins from your body that is generated overnight.
2. Don't skip breakfast-breakfast is the first meal of the day that keep you energise the whole day. I know an energetic women performs household as well as physical activities much better. Just because your routine is not regular or normal doesn't mean that you should skip your breakfast. Make sure you take healthy well balanced meal in the morning including proteins, fruits, veggies, milk etc.
3. Stay hydrated-water intake makes your skin glowing. Dear mothers, we know you are the most beautiful lady for your child on this earth but you will love to hear from your child when he or she will say oh mom you are so pretty, your skin is glowing. Drink 10 to 12 glasses of water daily. This point is especially recommended for mothers who choose to breastfeed their babies because the quantity as well as quality of your milk supply totally depends on your hydration.
4. 3 nutrients that is iron, calcium and protein-giving birth to a child changes you body drastically. If you want to get recover from it, make sure that you will take enough amount of proteins, iron and calcium in your diet. Deficiency of this will make you feel tired very easily, you will irritated. You are the person in the family who will not depend on anybody even in your old age. So for proteins focus on beans, lentils, nuts, soya, these are the good source of iron as well. Dark green vegetables, cheese, yoghurt, curd,
Milk are good source of calcium.
5. Take time for yourself-being working mother is a tedious job, preparing breakfast, lunch and dinner and then taking care of kids and weekends planned for pending jobs make you stressed ultimately. So take time for yourself, do yoga, meditation or power walk in the morning.
On the other hand, homemakers are under eaten, their job is thankless, no pay, no weekend off, 24 by 7 continuous job and house is there working place. It is very imperative to take time for yourself.
You can join hobby classes like dancing, singing etc, hangout with your friends when your kids are at school or so shopping to make you feel fresh.
On this mothers day I wish you dream, enjoy, relax and lead a happy and healthy life.