Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi Doctor I am 26 (2016) years old and trying to conceive. I was diagnosed with PCOD in 2009 and was given Krimson 35 for three months I got my periods regularly but had many side effects stopped medication and practiced yoga diet and had regular periods. I got married in 2013 and from oct 2014 trying for baby. We used only withdrawal method for pregnancy during early days no medicationThen I started trying to get pregnant in oct 2014 and after three months jan 2015 went to doctor and took test ultrasound and all. All test came normal and I had cyst only in right ovaries. Doc asked me to take duphaston 10mg from 24th day of the cycle and have contact from 14-24 by I miss understood and took duphaston from 14-24 for four cycles. I went o doc again she asked to stop all medicines as you took it in wrong dates it would have confused hormones. Doc said you try for one year reduce weight (i am 150 cm 54 kgs) diet and come after a year. She told take folic and glycomet tried for four monthly cycles were irregular 36 day 39 days like thatThen my husband went to onsite from sep 2015 - dec 2015i did not take any medicine then. My periods were irregular then also. Since he came back on dec I went to doc she agin told have duphaston for 2 cycle (from 24th day for 1 week) and come. I had for one cycle got my periods thought from jan 2016 I will try for 6 months with folic acid alone and then go to doc. Jan 11 was start date of the cycle now it is feb 26, it is 47 days of the cycle. No periods negative test. I had single drop of blood on 31 and 32 days fo this cycle I am doing yoga for 1 hour daily and gym for 30 mins. My questions are1. Can I still be pregnant? 2. What could be reason for this confusion3. I stopped taking glycomet 850 and had only folic acid could that cause this delayed periods? 4. What are the next steps I should do5. How long does duphaston tablet have effects in our body. Will no taking that cause delayed periods.
I am 40yrs. Since from one month, I have two white spots on my left breast. What is that? is that white patch which occurs? I was thinking it can be effect of body spray. But it has increased slightly in size. Kindly do advice, should I consult a doctor?
My breast size is not increasing. I consulted doctor but he told it may and may not increase as my brain do not provide it. My periods are on tablet progynova and meprate. What shall I do to increase it now?
My age is 26. My baby boy is 11 months old. Is it ok if I get pregnant now. Actually my periods date is 7th and till now I did not get. I want to a 2nd baby always so is it ok.
No intercourse after last bleed. Usg of lower abdomen done due to delay in periods. Shows marginal bulky uterus antevertef showing normal myometrial echo texture. No collection seen in endometrial cavity. endometrium thickness appears normal. No collection seen in POD, no obvious focal SOL seen. Uterus measures 9.28 cm×5.80 cm×4.60 cm Ovaries bulky size with smooth regular outlines. Mildly increased stromal echogenicity &tiny follicles are arranged peripherally noted in both ovaries Rt ovary (3.20×2.80×2.40)cm vol 12 cc Lt ovary (3.40×3.00×2.60) cm vol 14 cc Urinary bladder wall normal Ureter not dilated What does this report mean? And why there is delay in periods if there is no intercourse?
I have some sexual interact with my gf but I didn't take any protection. According to this I didn't cum inside but till my gf want to take pill is that good for her?
If I get spoting before period then it is implantation bleeding or normal periods. N spoting occurs in 1st 3 days after that there is heavy bleeding appears. What's the reason behind this.
My ivf test done on 1st september then when I pregnant because I have more physical issue like fever and headache paining. So when I will get pregnant and how I know about that?
Sar meri patni ko mc sahi tim se nhi hoti hai 2 ya 4 din aage chali jati he ab to 10 din aage chali gyi hai ye kaise shi hogi ?
Hello doc , if irregular periods since 4 months nd periods delay by 10 to 14 days . Then growth of baby is slow nd heartbeat wil be delayed.in pregnant women. My gest age of baby 6 week 5 days stil no heartbeat. My last period may 18th. please suggest.
I am 40 year old female. I have an outgrowth of muscular tissue in my underarm since 25years of age. It has neither grown nor shrinked. What is this what should I do.
My mother is 51 years of age. She is having a continuous period from 24 Oct periods flow are very heavy dark blood red and heavy blood clots. Please help for this.
My daughter was supposed to get her period by 21 august but its 29 aug today she has skipped her period, what can be the reason for the same except pregnancy and what measures are supposed to be taken to cure it.
Actually doctor I was spotting after 6 days of my period and my last periods date was 18 may. So can you help me by answering when is my ovulation time ?
My age is 46. My wife is 36 years old. Currently my wife what it says are caused by irritation of the vagina during intercourse? why is he bleeding occurs some time after sexual intercourse? for two months, every 15 days once came to premenstrual syndrome (menezes) why?
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.