Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha BaliYour feedback matters!
As the mood and the weather goes, the only things we want to eat during the monsoons are hot and crunchy. However, immunity is at its lowest for all of us during this season, hence it is important that we also include in our diet, foods that are good for our health. Few fruits that are must haves during monsoons are:
1) Peaches - Peaches have vitamin c, which helps boost immunity and protects the skin against the humid weather. It also helps in weight loss.
2) Jamun - A monsoon fruit, jamun is not only low in calorie but is also full of iron, potassium, vitamins and folate, all of which are beneficial for the health, especially in this season.
3) Litchis - Rich in vitamin c, litchis help boost the body's resistance as well as immunity. Packed with anti-oxidants, litchis also assist weight loss.
4) Plums - Monsoon is that time for the year when almost everyone is seen to be falling sick. Plums help boost the body's immunity and protect it from seasonal diseases like cold and flu.
5) Cherries - Cherries help fight infections and the anti-oxidants present help soothe and relax the brain.
6) Pomegranates - This fruit is ideal for monsoons as its full of nutrients which assist in building and improving the immunity.
7) Apples - Apples are an all season fruits and should never be excluded from one's diet. As the saying goes'an apple a day keeps the doctor away, a few slices of an apples are good to keep you away from seasonal illnesses.
8) Bananas - Rich in minerals and vitamins, bananas help ease the process of digestion.
9) Pears - Our bodies need a lot of vitamins to fight infections which we might catch during the monsoons. Pears help us with this.
10) Papayas - Rich in vitamin c, papayas help improve the immunity and fight against illnesses. Having high fiber content, they also assist in proper digestion.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am continuously having my periods from a very long time. The maximum they stop is for a week and then they again start. Please guide me. And I started taking medicine i. E Dub5 and B- long but now they are also not doing anything.
Getting married is one of the biggest moments in every woman’s life and everyone wants to look their best in their wedding photographs. Along with makeup and hairdos, your smile is also important. While all of us wish we were born with the perfect smile, many young brides may feel that their smiles are imperfect. Thankfully, with cosmetic dentistry, every smile can sparkle. Some of the common cosmetic dentistry procedures for young brides are:
- Teeth whitening: The colour of your teeth can be affected by a number of factors. Regular consumption of tea and other caffeinated drinks may also cause stains on your teeth that cannot be removed by regular brushing. While this may not be something to concern yourself with on a normal day, yellowed teeth can mar a bride’s smile. Teeth whitening is a safe and quick way of removing stains from your teeth and whitening them. This form of treatment can even be done at home. All it involves is applying a gel on your teeth and wearing a teeth guard over it overnight for a few days.
- Tooth straightening: Misaligned teeth, crooked teeth ad gaps between teeth can easily be realigned with cosmetic dentistry. Unlike metal braces of the yesteryears, clear braces can correct alignment without hampering your appearance in the process. Using a cast of the current position of your teeth, sets of aligners are made that progressively correct the position of your teeth. Each set of aligners is worn for 3-4 weeks before shifting to the next set. If need be these aligners can be removed for a day when you have a special function and put back on after the function.
- Tooth veneers: Dental veneers are a great way to hide cracks on the tooth or to correct discolouration of teeth. These veneers can be described as thin porcelain shells that fit over the visible surface of your tooth. They can also be used to the visually correct spacing between teeth and hide chipped tooth edges. Veneers are long lasting and give a natural look to your smile.
- Dental implants: Missing teeth can give your smile a goofy appearance. Thankfully, if you have lost a tooth, you can easily correct your smile with dental implants. A dental implant tooth has a titanium root that is fixed to the gums and a natural-looking replacement tooth that is fitted to match the rest of your teeth.
Be The Very Best On Your Wedding Day
If you wish to enhance your natural beauty in readiness for your wedding day, why not talk to the specialist about the most suitable treatments for your skin? Simply get in touch to consult.
Hello sir I had an unprotected sex with a person 4 months back. Visibly he is healthy and do not have any illness. After 1 month of that incident I developed rashes with itching in my body mainly sides of my naval few over my hands, thighs and back. It looks urticaria when consulted with a friend who is doctor. After 2 weeks I had a flu just for one day and started paining my heels first followed by finger joints in hands and toes. Further this pain felt all my joints especially knee elbow and shoulder. I read in google about psoriatic arthritis symptoms similar to this. I consulted a doctor to show this rash and he was not sure it s psoriasis or else and said me to look for a skin specialist. Further I started ocular pain along with a lack of balance and migraine type head ache. Within 3 weeks these urticaria subsided fully with application of coconut oil only. Still other symptoms like nausea lack of appetite and frequency of bowel evacuation continued. I tested 6 times for hiv elisa within these 4 months and after 3 months 2 times and all results were negative. My blood count shows normal values through out but last time ESR was 29, a bit elevated. I felt fatigue all throughout these days and severely tensed and anxious on my problems. I am scared to consult a physician due to my scared thoughts. What should I do and which speciality I want to consult? My migraine head ache, eye pain and loss of appetite are the current main problems along with weakness. Please give me a good answer or suggestion to get rid off my tension.
Suffering from pcos from last 5 to 6 year. Earlier I was taking metformin n ginnete. But later I left because they ask me to take for 1 yr. Please suggest me some thing from ayurvedic or from home remedy.
I am 27 years old, now I am suffering from continuously menstrual bleeding from last 10-15days, kindly suggest to us how prevent it?
From 2 days I have mild fever (98-98.7).I am feeling like weakness and little bit vertigo. I have irregular menstruation now I am 10 days late. Pregnancy test negative. What can I do?
I want to conceive in May 2017. I had blood test results recently :Glucose fasting 109 mg/dl, TSH 11.64 ,and vit D 10.13,vit B12 198.2. Kindly advise as I want to ready my body for pregnancy in a month. I am worried about my high TSH levels. Will it affect and how to cure.
I am trying to conceive from last 6 months with no success. My gyn suggested to take ovabless and Himalaya evecare syrup on daily basis. Along with these, she suggested to have CCQ50 tablet and oflomac oz during period. After having these medication for 1.5 month, I got my period 12-13 days early. My period has been very much regular yet. Please suggest, early period is sign of any problem or not.
If husband having high BP and Sugar, so that lady hav problem to conceive or baby also impact with those issues. And this is also harmful to the lady to be pregnant in age of 38.-------------i put this question but getting 2-3 answers as 1 Dr. Is saying yes but another is saying no. To whom I go with. please suggest.
Hello doctor, please help, From last 2 Days my vagina feel itchy but not any irritation while doing urine aur sex till now, very little white fluid discharge, just I feel itchy every time. As well as I am taking pregnancy planning and having medicine glycomet, ecosprin and folvite. please help as it is feel always itching. Thank you.
If a girl do sex at the age of 18 or 19 then what are the problems she can face? Or is there any prblm if she does?
1. Starving during the day and eating only one meal at night: though this may sound repetitive, it is vital to weight loss and so frequently ignored, that one is forced to remind potential dieters of this.
2. Eating sprouts on a day when you are also eating cooked food: the combination of sprouts and regular cooked food is very fattening. If you are eating sprouts, then do not add anything with it. The best time to eat sprouts is before your workout or early in the morning. But when you eat a bowl of sprouts along with your lunch / dinner, then the sprouts will only form gases and will not be that helpful for weight loss. When having sprouts, do not mix it with any other cooked food.
3. Drinking juices (very fattening) and coconut water (good for kidney, not so good when trying to knock off flab).
4. Eating plenty of ketchup, pickles. Eating too many of the diet foods like diet chocolate, diet fizzy drinks, diet cookies (heavy on fat and loaded with aspartame which in high doses also prevents weight loss).
5. Eating too many carbs: often repeated but true because some people with a carb-sensitive profile do not lose weight despite being on a low calorie diet.
6. Drinking mega-doses of milk and consuming lot of dairy in the form of curd, paneer, cheese: too much of dairy makes the elimination system sluggish, a sensible amount of dairy suits some people but not all blood groups.
7. Drinking tea/coffee more than 8 cups a day: creates toxins within the system which stagnates weight loss.
8. Drinking soup at night does not suit women as it promotes water retention and increases weight.
9. Eating dals at night: too heavy to digest and stays as calories. And here are a few more:
A lot of people consider dals as proteins whereas most dals have only 30% protein so their protein content is 1/3 that of egg and dals have 65-70% carbs (so a lot of dals can add to your carbs too).
10. Doing fad diets like only vegetables and fruits for 7 days will always lead to rebound weight gain.