Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GeethaYour feedback matters!
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.
Hello sir! I have a problem that is my teeth are getting pain from yesterday on words. And my teeth are not in correct order. What would I do?
My name is kris Paul and I am 23 years old. I am suffering from back pain and I used many pain relief cream but no effect so what can I do now?
Hi, my age is 24. From past one year my hair started getting grey. I stopped using the shampoos instead using natural remedies but still it is getting grey.
I am 17 years old female Nd I m suffering from acne Nd acne marks what should I do to get rid of it?
I am an 18year old guy and my height is 6feet 1inch and my weight is around 72kg and am not so healthy. Is this weight is enough for me. Or tell me some medicines or what to do for more weight?
My mother is suffering from hair loss while combing she loses so much hair pls recommend some oil for her.
Sir I want to gain weight 58 to 65-70 I am suffering from thinness so give me tips to gain weight also tell me reason why I am suffering from thinness.
Dengue is one of the common diseases caused by Aedes aegypti mosquitoes during the monsoons. Also known as ?break bone fever?, these mosquitoes bite during the day (as against malaria, where these parasites attack during the night time). As the common breeding grounds for mosquitoes are manmade containers and stagnant water, implementing few hygiene and sanitation measures might help to prevent the disease. Here are a few simple and practical tips to keep dengue at bay:
#1: Turn over empty pails and buckets, so that they do not collect excess water. If the container that contains water cannot be emptied, remember to cover it well when not in use.
#2: Remember to clean out empty flower pots and not to over water potted plants. It is advised to not have any stagnant water around as it acts as breeding ground for the mosquitoes.
#3: Apply mosquito repellents on all exposed areas, during the day as well as at night on a regular basis to prevent dengue. Here are someinnovative ways to keep your home mosquito free.
#4: Make sure your window and door screens do not have any holes. If so, block those areas properly to eliminate mosquitoes.
#5: If someone at home is ill with dengue, try to not let the mosquitoes bite them or others in the house.
#6: Always sleep under a mosquito net (especially small children as they sleep during the day and hence, the chance of mosquito bite is high during this time). Know in detail how to save your baby from mosquito bites.
#7: If you use a cooler remember to empty out and clean the water tray regularly, even when not in use.
#8: Always cover your trash can or dustbin when not in use.
#9: A natural method to keep mosquitoes at bay is to plant tulsi near your window. The plant has properties that do not allow mosquitoes to breed. Read about 10 natural ways to keep your home mosquito-free.
#10: Using camphor as a repellent also works wonders. Light camphor in a room and close all the doors and windows. Leave it this way for about fifteen to twenty minutes to have a mosquito free environment.
Caused due to the bite of an infected female aedes aegypti mosquito, the disease can be fatal. Once bitten it takes about four to ten days for the symptoms to show. The most common symptoms are ?
High fever,Severe headache,Pain behind the eyesNausea and vomitingSwollen glandsMuscle and joint painSkin rash (in some cases)
The more severe forms of dengue are hemorrhagic fever and dengue shock syndrome. There is no clear treatment for the condition nor is there a vaccine against it, so the best way is to prevent the disease from occurring at all. As dengue is a completely preventable condition, all you have to do is take a few steps to keep yourself and your family safe.
Hello this is pravallika I have a problem with pimples. After pimples goes off marks and black spots are remaining. Can you please help me with this out.