Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geetha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. GeethaYour feedback matters!
I eat a balanced diet required to be healthy. But I am very thin and sometimes my classmates tease me. How can I become fit?
My mother age 65 is suffering from ckd of kidney & has BP. We consulted a nephrologist who advice us that protein has to be cut . With BP medicine he gave Tab Septasteril (alpha ketoanalogue. For 3 month we strictly restricted protein & gave recommend medicines but there was no improvement. We went to nearby nephrologist with previous case history. He continue the BP medicine but gave protein powder name live o life powder. I am confused whether to continue cut protein as told by doctor 1 Or to give protein powder as told by doctor 2. Pls advice.
Which one is best to consume in daily life for a healthy fat loss n other benefits? 1) Black tea with lemon n honey 2) Black coffee (plain or with honey) 3) Green tea with honey. As Extra caffeine intake causes dark lips n other issues. No body wouldn't want dat so am I. please help me understand it better n suggest the best option among these three.
How long can one stay in ketogenic diet? Does it lead to hormonal imbalance in men? What care should be taken to avoid hormonal imbalance in ketogenic diet for weight loss?
I am not able to think logically. Even though I think logically I am not able to to jovial as early. I am feeling stress how can I relieve from stress?
If you notice blood while urinating, you must consult a urologist to get a clear picture of the health issue. Blood in urine is known as hematuria in medical terms. Such a condition can occur in both men and women. It is a common condition and does not require the patient to panic. Rather immediate tests should be conducted to find out the cause of the blood and treated accordingly. Such conditions are very much treatable with a little care and vigilance following of the doctor’s advice. Here are some of the common causes of hematuria in individuals:
- Urine Infections: Urine infections are the common cause of blood in your urine. Most commonly these affect urinary bladder and rarely kidneys also. Prompt identification and treatment can easily revert this problem.
- Urinary Stones: Another major cause of hematuria, usually accompanied by pain in the abdomen.
- Enlarged Prostate: With an enlarged prostate, there can be blood flow with the urine. Rarely this may be a sign of cancer in the prostate.
- Exercise: This might come as a surprise for many of the fitness freaks. While exercises are needed for the body and rightly so; but exercises should be done in a certain limit. Heavy exercises, limitless and vigorous exercises can sometimes cause other health problems in the body. One such problem is the passing of blood in the urine.
- Medications: Quite interesting is the fact that long-term consumption of certain medicines might cause hematuria in individuals. Certain medicines like penicillin and aspirin are absorbed by the body to a certain extent. But overdose or the regular dosage might lead to further problems in the human body.
- Kidney Injury: A kidney injury is a form of internal injury which can be felt and manifested through signs and symptoms. Such injuries occur mostly to those who are in the field of sports. At times, a heavy punch, a hard training session, or an exhaustive fall might lead to kidney injuries. This, in turn, would cause hematuria.
- Tumors of Urinary Tract: Bleeding can occur from tumors arising from kidney, ureter, urinary bladder as well as urethra. These require timely detection and management. Early treatment leads to an excellent long-term outcome.
Thus, these are some of the common reasons for the development of blood in urine. However, it is a condition which can be best analyzed by the medical practitioner. Therefore, on the occasion of blood, you must get it tested and treated immediately.