Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Geetha AshokYour feedback matters!
Irritation in my eyes n some strands like things of white colour. They cause irritation n redness of eyes.
Hi doctor, My eye sight is right eye 1.00 and left eye 0.50 how can I improve my eye vision 6/6 can you suggest the natural method to improve eye vision.
I have yellow eyes for a last three days. What can I do. Nothing because I am not well so very tiered.
I am a 54 years old male. I have a lazy eye. The good eye is also becoming weaker now. Is there a way to restore vision and bring vision to the lazy eye?
I have puffy eyes it so look ugly & old, what ointment or any other medicine to cure puffiness of my eyes, so please suggest me for good result in a few weeks.
I have red eyes problem, pain in eyes, pain in head, I can not see from longer distance. What should I do?
I am mitesh from gujrat I have a folliculitis on head and always my head pain that side (left) and my left side's eye pain plzzz suggest me what I do.
My eyes are so much stressed because of using Mobiles and laptop sir. So is there any other alternative to reduce my eye pain or any medicine.
I am 49 yr old, I am suffering from eye problem. My right rye tear duct got choke due to conjutivitus. Tears are draining out countinuously and eye remains wet whole time. Please suggest me the right solution. Eye specialist suggest for surgery.
Hi doctor I have eye sight, due to that frequently I get headaches. So please suggest me something. My right sight eye-6.00 and left sight eye-6.25.suggest me something that I can reduce my eye sight. Thank you.
I am 23 years old and have eye sight of -4 and -5.5 including cylindrical. I want to appear for exam which needs a distant of 6/6. Has my eyesight satisfied the criteria or not?
I am in confusion. I don't know what to do. I have two kids. My doesn't love me and his kids also. He won't spend time with family. He always want to spend with others expect with us. If he is in home he will be with mobile and laptop. He will not leave mobile for sec. He carries mobile Even he go to toilet. He always hold mobile and will be doing in mobile. He won't even speak for 5 mins with love to me. And he is so lazy. I have to do everything for him. Only bath he will do by his own other than that I have to do everything. He treats me like servant. I don't mind doing that if he show love on me. But he won't. I really want to die but I can't because I have kids they are two young and I can't imagine them with out me because definitely my husband will not take care of them if I die. And I can't go away from him with my kids. Because I don't have any assets to look after them. But if I stay like this I will go mad. Please suggest me what to do. Is there anything wrong with my mentality. Or with his mentality. How to change my life.
I have eye pain. In sunlight I cannot see anything clearly and headache also starts even I am using day and night lenses. Some dark type circles are there in my iris. Sir please do suggest me something.
I am 25, I usually wear contact lenses for the last few days my eyes are red and paining. I also having difficulty in seeing.
My eyes always become red at night and I feel like a disturbance inside my eye. But it will be ok after a sleep. What's the reason for it.
Im a college student. So I usually spend 9 hrs in college. Can I wear contact lens for 9 hours? How to keep my eyes healthy from infection.
A little water droplets drops from my eyes while I study for more than 3-4 hours. What I have to do for overcoming this problem?
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.