Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. GeetaYour feedback matters!
My penis size is not so long. It's about 4'4 inch and m not satisfied with it I want to increase its size. M 22 years old.
I met with an accident 80 days ago and got a wrist fracture. I got a plate placed on the bone for fast recovery. What kind of physiotherapy exercise should I take now.
Hii .i got c sec 7months back. Now I am suffering from back pain if I carry my child or do any little heavy work. I am not able to carty him even 5 min. He weighs 8 kgs. Is thr any serious issue or thats ok.
Consequences in childhood I have been masturbating please suggest me any ideas what is the side effects.
Last 2 years passed pimples and black stains on the face of the punisher I want my face clean Please help.
I have my eyes red and on my nasal side it looks like a reddish yellow bulge, have no irritation but I could see blood vessels around it. What should I do?
Dear sir, Front" Three Teeth's are taken" so we can go one Implant teeth and another one natural 4th teeth in bridge method. Is it better option or not.
I have been masturbating for last 10 year excessively. And suffering from premature ejaculation. I hardly last for 10 seconds when I rub my penis. I don't have smoking or alcoholic habit. What are the medicine available with out any side effects to cure this. I have no other problems in erection . I want to last longer in bed . Please suggest some good Ayurvedic medicine.
I delivered a baby through c-section. My baby is of three months. Can I do Alom vilom yoga? Please suggest any exercise or yoga to bring my tummy to normal size.
I have PCOD problem since last 10 years .I take medicine allopathy and homeopathy too but the result was same no improvement ,I also facing the problem of hirsutism ,so I know to want know that how I get rid of this problem?
When I move my eyeballs right left up down its paining. Since yesterday. Please say what's the problem.
Dark Chocolate: Stress Buster and other Health benefits
Who doesn't love chocolate? It is one of the most popular guilty pleasures that people like to indulge in. But science has proven that you need not feel guilty while snacking on chocolates because it is actually quite healthy. Not just any kind of chocolate, dark chocolate has plenty of health benefits according to studies. Read on to find out how dark chocolate can improve your life.
- Acts as a stress reliever - In today's busy lifestyle, stress is your constant companion. It is important to keep your stress level under control, as it can lead to anxiety and other damaging conditions. Eating dark chocolate every day has proven to relieve stress to a great extent by lowering your stress hormone cortisol. So, look no further for your stress remedy, than your refrigerator.
- Loaded with antioxidants - There are free radicals everywhere that can cause diseases; antioxidants are such compounds that disarm these free radicals, so it is recommended to eat an antioxidant-rich diet. It has been found that dark chocolate and unprocessed cocoa are replete with antioxidants like flavanols, polyphenols, catechins and others.
- Reduces blood pressure - It has been proven that dark chocolate can reduce blood pressure. The flavanols present in dark chocolate lead to the production of nitric oxide which in turn signals the arteries to calm down and decrease the resistance to the blood flow which leads to a reduction in the blood pressure.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases - Dark chocolates can reduce the risk of many cardiovascular diseases. Consuming dark chocolate lowers the possibility of cholesterol accumulation in the arteries over time. Experiments have been conducted to show that chocolate lovers have a lower risk of cardiac diseases.
- Enhances cognitive function - Cocoa can boost brain function in the elderly. It increases the flow of blood to the brain which enhances cognitive functions especially in people with mental deterioration.
To enjoy the health benefits of dark chocolate, be sure to invest in organic chocolate which has 70% or more cocoa content.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related??
Doctor I wanna ask you sir masturbation is completely safe? Because many people doing masturbation regular so it's good or not ? How many time we can do masturbation in week or month.
I want to remove all hairs from my body. From chest to toe. What should I do and whats the cost for laser treatment. Thank you.
Most pregnant women get the advice that they should eat for two in pregnancy. Is that true? well, yes and no! yes, because the dietary requirement of a pregnant woman increases in pregnancy. A pregnant woman needs approximately 300 calories more than a non-pregnant woman daily. And no, because eating for two doesn't mean eating for two adults. One has to take into account that the second person that one is eating for is very tiny compared to an adult, and therefore an extra 300 calories are all that you need to add to your daily diet during pregnancy.