Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
I know i am overweight and I snore too much during my sleep so everyone beside me is having issues with this. So how can I overcome this snoring issue. Or snoring is a disease.
I have sore throat for the past 2 days. I have tried many medicines and tonics but not got cured. I'm female of 18 yrs.
I snore a lot. With mouth open. After waking up from sleep my throat gets dry. The sound of snoring is also different.
I am suffering from minor pain in my left ear from last 4-5 months. It feels like something is there in my ear. I haven't got any injury though its paining. I also consult to doctor, but no conclusion. What to do, please elaborate. Can I use Mustard oil in my ear.
Hi helo Dr. I have throat pain from yesterday and I checked inside with torch light upper side some thing come out its a white colour little little come out some time its from one month.
Could I get a rhinoplasty for a thick and wide body I have, it messes with my looks and I wanna know to what extent I can correct this. Thanks.
Hi, I am 37 years old I got big belly. Every night my snores disturbing others. How to stop it? Please advise.
I am a 33 years old, male and have Ear infection from 5 days and slightly pus (suppuration) coming from my right Ear. From 2 days suffering from fever also. What should I do sir?
I lost my twin babies during delivery, since then after one month I am having some giddiness, feeling anxiety when hear any small bad news and some pinching like pain right side of heart. Please help me.
I have some problems in my nose. This is allergic type. Some liquid flow in my nose mostly without cold. Please tell me what is actual problem?
I am suffering from wet cough and a throat problem please suggest me what should I done in this situation.
I n suffering from swelled nose what shout I do I lurk from Delhi. It is paint also. And Kimble free qu nau we data pose.
I have dust allergy, if I get cold it turns out to be worse. Continuously nose block, thick mucus, I get heat boils . Nerves become weak.
I am 14 years old and regularly nose bleed. Is there any medication for this. This has been happening from the last 2 years. What should I do?
I am having throat pain. Whenever I swallow something it pains. Bt it is in tongue. Since three to four days? Any medicine doctor?
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.