Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gayathri S Kiran
Submit a review for Dr. Gayathri S KiranYour feedback matters!
I feel pain in my thorat and I feel something irritating me it still going last 15 days and today I check white bumps on back side of my tongue and my thorat burning me a lot and feel pain on my neck and same as feel acidity and my lips burning. I am some last 5 year and I quit last 15 day when I feel pain so please suggest me what I should do.
My wife is pregnant and in 14 weeks she is having high b.p 150/110. Earlier in 2006 she had faced the same problem of high b.p due to which premature baby in seventh month happened of 950 grm .The baby does not survived. In 2009 she given the birth a baby of2. 5 kg in36or 37 weeks which is now 7 year old. But now in 2016 she is having high b.p in 14 weeks. Doc prescribed her gravidol 100 mg thrice daily. Now she is in 17 weeks and her b.p is 130/95. She is also taking ecosprin. Iron. Protein powder. Susten 300. Argiplus powder. I am afraid of her b.p will make us to face same problem that happen in 2006 of severe PIH and IUGR. My wife age is 35. She is also having p.c.os. She is also taking eltroxin 50.
My height is not increase at all it 5.7 from a year. My friends r becoming taller then me. Once they were shorter that me. What should I do to increase my height. Please help me.
After doing sex I got my periods on time but in next month its not coming 10 days passed there is any chance of pregnancy?
I was in shok due to sudden death of my mother in law after successful double bypass within 15 days, Dr. said reason was may b thombroysis or heart fail, she never stood up on her feet after operation, I WS searching for reason of her death restlessly, she was recovering n sudden collapsed, thanx Dr. chetan.
Hi mam, mine is a mixed face. Forehead and nose oily cheeks dry. I mean t zone oily. please refer me a good facewash and face cream.
I am aged 69. My present weight is 41 kgs. Only which means I am underweight. I eat lots of veg. Fruits, cereals etc. I eat 2 bananas one in early morning and another at noontime. I drink milk also. Never use cold drinks or beverages etc. I used to take liquor about 10 years back but not now. If I eat egg daily will it helpful to gain weight. I am afraid of taking it fearing of BP and cholesterol. Can you please give your advise?
Your eyes are one of the most important sense organs, which help in perceiving up to 80 percent of all major impressions. All your important daily activity like reading, internet surfing, driving etc are done with the help of your eyes. You should never take your eyes for granted. There are many ways in which you can take care of your eyes to ensure that you see and experience the world at its very best.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking makes you vulnerable to a majority of health related problems. When it comes to the health of your eyes, smoking can place you at a risk of uveitis (inflammation of the middle layer of your eye which includes ciliary body, iris and choroid) and cataracts (clouding of the lens in your eyes leading to a blurry vision).
- Wear sunglasses: Proper sunglasses can protect you from the harmful ultra violet (UV) rays of the sun. You should still use sunglasses even if your contact lenses offer UV protection. Too much of UV rays can cause pingeucula (yellow bump on the eyeball) and other serious eye problems. Polarized lenses can help to give your eyes proper protection while driving.
- Screen time: Minimize the amount of time staring at the computer screen as it can cause
- Anti- Glare: Use an anti-glare screen on your computer at work so that the strain and pressure on your eyes are less.
- Regular exercise: Exercise such as walking can prevent degeneration of the macula (present in the center of the retina in your eyes) which typically occurs by the time you reach the age of 60.
- Don't Ignore: You should look at changes in your vision as an early warning sign. The changes would include difficulty to see in low light, hazy and double vision, along with abnormal swelling and severe pain in your eyes.
You should visit your eye doctor for check ups at least once every two years. Eye diseases like diabetic retinopathy have no early warning symptoms and can only be diagnosed through a comprehensive eye exam. You should also ensure that the prescription for your contact lenses and eye glasses are up to date. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.