Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Gayathri RYour feedback matters!
She is 29 yr. Old had 2 kids last kid girl age is 6 months problem is not having proper menstrual cycle. During this cycle she is not having proper menstrual bleed but only one or two drops. Please guide and advice a permanent treatment to correct irregular menstrual cycle.
Hi! I am 45 years old and diagnosed with early menopause. I have a very healthy life style. I do cardio, toning for 5 days in a week. My day starts with jeera, aijwan water with lemon and honey. After one hour I hv a cup of tea. I eat a small portion of breakfast n go to gym. Mu lunch consists of brown rice, veggies and rasam n curd. Night I eat pulka with veg curry. I am an vegetarian n trying to get rid of abdominal fat and excess weight. Still not losing. Can any one tell me where I am going wrong. My weight is 63 and height is 5 1'(put on 2 kg in recent ankle fracture) back to normal from 2 months. But weight is not coming down. I stopped sweets too.
Me and my partner had non penetrating sex before 8 days but I rubbed my penis on her vagina. She is having some symptoms of pregnancy. Is it possible?
My wife had 7 days late periods. But we had intercourse and next morning she had periods. I wanted to know what is urine test to check pregnancy how it is done. Please help.
What protection should be taken for first time sex. What preventive measure should be taken for avoiding unwanted pregnancy.
My periods were delayed. Today is CD49. I had faint positive hpt. Done 2 beta hcg showing <0.1saying its negative. Consulted a doctor. Gave me cycloset dabur syrup. If I am pregnant will it effect the growth of the fetus?
I am 3-4 weeks pregnant and I still smoke does it harm to my baby what should I do now is it okay to conceive or should I abort I want a healthy baby.
The vagina is a muscular, tubular structure of the female genital tract extending from the vulva to the cervix (the opening of the urethra). Sexual activity affects vaginal health in a number of different ways during intercourse and in the long term.
A few of the varying effects and the factors responsible for these effects are listed below:
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation.
I have polycystic ovarian problem & for this I am having my pill tablet by otsira genetike for last three months & I am having very less bleeding in every month so I don't understand what should I do?
Age is 28 and I got married one year over and now am planing for baby but I checked with doctors they told I have low ovarian reverse and they told for me ivf or donor egg. But I want to try for naturally. Ple suggest if any solutions.
My wife is 2 months 3 days pregnant and she eat food and have vomiting and she has stomach pain is this is common.
My wife missed her menstruation. And she is pregnant. We don't want child now. Is there any medical or surgical abortion I need? help. How cost it would be. please help me urgent.
I want to know that if a male with AB -ve blood group marry a female with B+ve, the will it be problem for them in future life?
Here are reasons why it is so good -
1) it does wonders to your skin - water has the ability to purge all the toxins from your blood, thus keeping your skin clear. Not only this, it also adds that natural glow to your skin to keep it shining and smooth.
2) it purifies your colon - when you wake up, you are on an empty stomach and consuming a glass or two of water at this time ensures that your colon is completely purified. As a result, your body can easily absorb more nutrients and get a health boost.
3) aids in cell production - drinking water first thing in the morning has been found to aid to a large extent in the production of new blood cells as well as muscle cells.
4) it can help you lose weight - studies have proven that drinking water in the morning can greatly aid in your weight loss program. This is due to the fact that water increases the metabolism of your body to a considerable extent. According to research, 16 ounces of chilled water can bring your metabolism up by a good 24 percent.
5) it keeps your lymph system in perfect balance - lymph glands are responsible for performing a number of basic functions of your body such as building immunity against various infections, maintaining balance of body fluids etc. Drinking water early in the morning helps keep your lymph system working in a healthy and regular manner.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Meri Ms. Ko mahine me kai bar mahvari hoti hai elaj ke bad kuchh din tak thik rahta hai aur kuch din bad phir se vahi dasha ho jati hai kripya sahi dava btane ka kast karen, age 48 yrs.
5 great tips for getting rid of winter phlegm
We all hate having snotty noses, sore throats, and winter bugs that inevitably get into our systems, as the weather turns colder, but have you ever considered that there might be easy ways to clear up all the phlegm that’s obstructing your airways and making life uncomfortable? worry no more – here are five solutions for you to get rid of any offending mucus build-up in your airways as soon as possible:
1. Spice up your diet
Adding spices to your diet doesn’t only boost your immune system – it also helps your body with clearing out all the nasty stuff, not least any congestion in your nasal passages in your lungs. Add small amounts of garlic, oregano, turmeric, onions, and ginger, to your regular diet. Seeing as christmas is just around the corner, you can also try spicing some apple sauce with cloves, nutmeg or cinnamon.
All the foods i’ve just mentioned contain strong antibacterial properties, which help keep the winter bugs well away. If you have children, you might want to consider temporarily cutting out dairy from their diet and giving them multivitamins or immune boosters for a few days until the phlegm clears up.
2. Sleep well
Note that a blocked nose is always much worse at night-time, making it difficult to breathe and causing you to snore. Consider a saline spray and/or nose aspirators in order to keep your airways clear of phlegm. Another soothing way of clearing your airways is to inhale steam from a bowl of boiling water. You could even add a warm bath at the end of the day to your routine if you find that you’re consistently congested.
3. Get loads of fresh air
The colder air of the winter months tends to make all of us spend a lot more time indoors, but the reality is that for the sake of our health, we still need to ensure we get enough fresh air. Regardless of how cold it is outside, you’ll be fine if you wrap up in suitably warm clothing. In fact, taking a brisk walk is one of the best ways of drying out mucus and phlegm.
Fresh air opens up your lungs and increases blood flow, and this means that any bugs lurking in your system can be flushed out much more quickly than if you were to spend nine hours a day indoors.
4. Keep your bowels moving!
Many people don’t actually realize this, but constipation can hinder your immune function, thus leaving you more susceptible to illness. The usual cause of a sluggish digestive system is food stagnating in the intestines, which in turn can lead to toxic build-up, poor elimination and increased mucus formation.
These symptoms can be alleviated by drinking more water and eating foods which contain plenty of natural fiber, such as seasonal greens and fresh fruit.
5. Make your own phlegm-busting cordial
1. Place a few sprigs of thyme in a teapot.
2. Add a pint of boiling water.
3. Throw in a few sticks of cinnamon bark and several slices of freshly-chopped ginger.
4. Leave to infuse for about 10-15 minutes.
5. Once the water has cooled, strain and mix with a jar of good-quality honey.
6. Add roughly half a bag of brown sugar.
7. Heat the mixture in a saucepan until it begins to thicken.
8. Leave the resulting syrup to cool and store in the refrigerator.
Take a teaspoon of this syrup every morning, or add it to warm water infused with lemon juice for a delicious bedtime drink.